Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vic Zhou + Patty Hou in Sweet Relationship

Default Vic Zhou + Patty Hou in Sweet Relationship

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/2/2a/Sweetrelationship.jpg')

Intro
    * Title: 美味關係 / Mei Wei Guan Xi
    * English title: Sweet Relationship
    * Also known as: 美味的童話 / Fairy Tale Romance / Delicious Relationship
    * Genre: Romance, cooking
    * Episodes:
    * Broadcast network: CTS
    * Broadcast period: 2007-Sep-16 to 2007-???-??
    * Air time: 22:00 - 23:30 Sundays
    * Opening song: Ai Shang Zhe Shi Jie (愛上這世界) Love this World by Vic Zhou
    * Ending theme song: Don't Say Goodbye by Alan Kuo
    * Related show: Oishii Kankei

Synopsis
    Based on manga "Oishii Kankei" by Satoru Makimura. Chang Bai Hui was once rich but now penny-less. She decided to look for a job at her favorite restaurant. There, she worked and fell in love with the perfectionist cook, Fang Zi Tian.

Cast
    * Vic Zhou as Fang Zi Tian 方織田
    * Patty Hou as Chang Bai Hui 常百惠
    * Alan Kuo as He Ma Yang 何馬揚
    * Megan Lai as Ren Ke Xin 任可欣

Production Credits
    * Producer: Che Qing Yu 車慶餘 / Chai Zhi Ping
    * Director: Qu You Ning
    * Screenwriter: Lin Chun Hua 林纯華 / Zhang Wan Ni 張婉妮

source: DramaWiki

Has anyone seen this yet? The first episode just aired last week and in terms of ratings - was not as good as Romantic Princess and Ying Ye 3+1. I wanted to watch this - but, Patty Hou kind of puts me off a bit...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

oh yeah, i saw the trailer for this somewhere before. i thought it already came out, but i guess not. it looks good, i think. for some reason megan lai always ended up in the same series as vic. and they're not even a real couple. haha O_O
    hopefully it will be a funny/cute series.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    oh yeah, i saw the trailer for this somewhere before. i thought it already came out, but i guess not. it looks good, i think. for some reason megan lai always ended up in the same series as vic. and they're not even a real couple. haha O_Ohopefully it will be a funny/cute series.
    LOL that was what I thought too.
    I didn't know that Alan Kuo went among the actors
    The opening song is really nice. It's been long time that I heard Vic's songs...

yeah, i never knew Alan Kuo is also an actor. huhmmm...wonder if he's good.

yeah, i never knew Alan Kuo is also an actor. huhmmm...wonder if he's good.
    i think this is his first series, no? hehee i think he'll do rather well as an actor.. - well i have higher expectations on him than on Patty hehehe
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    i think this is his first series, no? hehee i think he'll do rather well as an actor.. - well i have higher expectations on him than on Patty hehehe

oh really? but who is Patty anyway? i heard that she's Jay Chou's girlfriend. but that's all i know.

oh really? but who is Patty anyway? i heard that she's Jay Chou's girlfriend. but that's all i know.
    Patty used to be a news anchor.. not sure if she's still one now.. seems like she's more interested in breaking to entertainment circle.. anyway, she also used to be Jay chou's girlfriend.. i dun really know her too - she became famous after being linked to jay chou.. and ever since she took up lots of hosting work.. and now acting for the first time..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Patty used to be a news anchor.. not sure if she's still one now.. seems like she's more interested in breaking to entertainment circle.. anyway, she also used to be Jay chou's girlfriend.. i dun really know her too - she became famous after being linked to jay chou.. and ever since she took up lots of hosting work.. and now acting for the first time..

wow, thanks for the information. so there will be two first-time-actors.

wow, thanks for the information. so there will be two first-time-actors.
    yeah ^^ I've seen the trailers (can be found in crunchyroll.com or youtube.com subbed too) - they look pretty good, except for patty's acting.. gah, i hate her..why did they have to choose her as the main actress? imo - she's dragging the ratings down.. i hope they go up more because it has a good storyline, much better than Romantic Princess ..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yeah ^^ I've seen the trailers (can be found in crunchyroll.com or youtube.com subbed too) - they look pretty good, except for patty's acting.. gah, i hate her..why did they have to choose her as the main actress? imo - she's dragging the ratings down.. i hope they go up more because it has a good storyline, much better than Romantic Princess ..
    Gosh, she is so annoying and her voice arghh...too much of this cuteness
    Yea, why didn't they choose another actress for this role? That would be def better and much more interesting...
    Btw, Vic looks really funny with the chief hat ^^

hahahaha, is she that bad? i also heard about the romantic princess, still not sure which one is better.

I'm actually really looking forward to this series because I saw the original jap one and loved it! Hearing the comments about the actors though...
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6 View Post
    Gosh, she is so annoying and her voice arghh...too much of this cuteness
    Yea, why didn't they choose another actress for this role? That would be def better and much more interesting...
    Btw, Vic looks really funny with the chief hat ^^
    i noeee - plus she's kind of old and everything, really shouldn't act cute..

i reckon he looks weird with dark hair.. he looks better with brownish locks.. anyway, he does look funny with the hat - in a nerdy kind of way..

Quote Originally Posted by LTD View Post
    I'm actually really looking forward to this series because I saw the original jap one and loved it! Hearing the comments about the actors though...
    others are still good, just patty.. i wonder if i'll ever get over it.. lol..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

omg u mean keh you lun alan keh you lun the singer who sang Ling (mars ost)?

didnt know he started acting oredi...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Megan Lai is always acting in the same series with Vic... i'm not complaining, but for once, i would like to see her end up WITH Vic... she always end up with the roles whose character likes Vic, but he doesn't like her in return...

Arrgh... i would rather see her in the lead role than patty hou...

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    Megan Lai is always acting in the same series with Vic... i'm not complaining, but for once, i would like to see her end up WITH Vic... she always end up with the roles whose character likes Vic, but he doesn't like her in return...

Arrgh... i would rather see her in the lead role than patty hou...
    yea.. i much prefer her too... but then megan dont end up with vic because she does not have the leading actress quality.. that's prolly how the producers see it anyway.. she owes end up getting supporting roles.. since they're not using any 'great' actress.. they shud have really just use megan lai.. she'll be much more interesting imo,..

p/s bigmaster, yeah..that ke you lun.. ^^ he's prolly just trying something new.. since he just release his new album

anyway, getting pretty bland , here are some pics..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/jsakjds/pic/item/14e58d0a5007d41e94ca6b78.jpg')
    dunno what they're doing.. but vic's hair looks bad lol..
    as much as i hate patty, got to admit she looks good for her age..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/jsakjds/pic/item/c789cb09e3846d83d0581b49.jpg')

promo shots
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/hyytyty/pic/item/0ae18e508a59d76084352413.jpg')
    my god, megan lai is reli tall lol.. even after u minus the heels.. she's pretty tall..

some random shots on the set
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/qinqin1981/pic/item/bdd0a6864d6eab3f67096ef7.jpg')
    dunno if the guy's a postman?? or just some cameo.. lol..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hiphotos.baidu.com/qinqin1981/pic/item/8548342aef26c4395343c1f0.jpg')

can't get any screen shots.. anyone willing to share?
    Last edited by ChestNut; 09-29-07 at 11:03 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

taiwanese series are getting so predicatable and too sugary... i was gonna watch this for vic..but idk...seems so predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    taiwanese series are getting so predicatable and too sugary... i was gonna watch this for vic..but idk...seems so predictable...
    dunno bout predictable.. since i haven't watch this.. wanted to wait for the whole series to be out ^^ i hate waiting lol..

but the story so far seems alright...

apparently in episode 3, vic char got sick and he almost (or maybe he did, not sure what the chinese words are saying) urinate on Patty.. that's how the preview goes..

finally found some screenshots

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/28/taixinhua/1190944374632_27370.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/28/taixinhua/1190944375113_26976.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/29/weiming/1191035840192_20061.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/uimg/2007/9/29/weiming/1191035840418_22211.jpg')
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I just don't feel "right" for pairing Zai Zai to Patty
    I think I just can't feel their chemistry on film (even I haven't seen the film yet ) so I think I will not watch this one, sorry ...
    guys.. don't you notice : why does that Megan Lai always following Zai Zai in every film he plays ?? I think It's the 4th one already (Meteor Garden 2/Mars/Silence/Sweet Relationship) just feel awkard

shocks i hope keh you lun does well or he'l be another one of those singers trying to be actors wannabes which wil ruin my point of view on him since i really like him as a singer...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!