Thread: KBS starring Uhm Tae Wong and Shin Mina

Default KBS starring Uhm Tae Wong and Shin Mina

i saw a clip of this 'detective-like' story (dunno if its a movie or a series) with uhm tae wong , shin mina and that lead guy from goong...

dunno the title coz the clip shown in KBS had no english subs...

it seems different from the usual k-dorama...anyone please share some info regarding it thanks!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

thanks LZ its that one in did

il post the pic from wiki

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/thumb/a/a9/250px-Mawang.jpg')
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Summary from Dramawiki (from link posted by Ladyzhuge above)

A love triangle will be occurring between the two men and girl where a gift of psychometry and a tragic event during their childhood entwined their fates. The tragic event of their childhoods entwined the fates between the two men who are bonded by it and a woman who has an ability in psychometry into a love triangle. Oh Seung Ha is a lawyer, who is destined to meet a police detective, Kang Oh Soo. Seo Hae In is a 25 year old mysterious librarian with an ability in psychometry. She is at the level of being diagnosed with amnesia/sleeping disorder and she tends to be in full concentration when she becomes too absorbed/focus into something. Kang Oh Soo is from a rich family and accidentally caused Seung Ha to lose his brother and mom when they were young. Seung Ha studied hard to be a lawyer but he becomes a serial killer in order to seek revenge on Kang Oh Soo. Oh Seung Ha and Seo Hae In will have feelings for each other while Kang Oh Soo has a one sided love for Hae In.

Psychometry is a form of extra-sensory perception wherein a psychic holds an object in his or her hands in order to obtain information about the object or its owner.

Cast

* Joo Ji Hoon as Oh Seung Ha
    * Shin Min Ah as Seo Hae In
    * Uhm Tae Woong as Kang Oh Soo

Extended Cast

* Park Gri Na as Lee Min Jae
    * Han Jung Soo as Yoon Dae Shik
    * Kim Kyung Ik
    * Go Ju Yun as young Hae In
    * Seo Joon Young as young Oh Soo
    * Kim Yoon Suk
    * Jung Dong Hwan as Kang Dong Hyun
    * Yoon Hye Kyung as Choi Na Hee
    * Choi Duk Moon as Kang Hee Soo
    * Kim Young Jae as Na Suk Jin
    * Oh Yong as Kim Soon Ki
    * Jo Jae Won as Kim Young Chul
    * Joo Jin Mo as Ban Chang Ho
    * Kim Young Joon as Shin Jae Min
    * Lee Bo Hee as Yeo Soon Ock (Hae In's mother)
    * Lee Eun as Gong Joo Hee
    * Yoo Yeon Soo as Jo Dong Sub
    * Im Seung Dae as Hwang Soo Gun

Others Jung TaeHoon - the boy stabbed in the beginning of the drama in episode 1

Great. A new drama with Uhm Tae Woong. But why the heck does he have to play second fiddle to Joo Ji Hoon? UTW's acting is slightly more experienced in acting than Joo Ji Hoon. Although, I liked JJH in Goong, his acting is still considered raw. I guess they just want to pull in fans of JJH and other UTW fans. So I wonder, if Uhm Tae Woong's role will be a villian or will JJH and UTW's role will eventually resolve their issues and become friends in the end?

Ah, but then, I don't know if I want UTW's character to get the girl (Shin Min Ah). She's like 10 years younger than him and only 2 years younger than Joo Ji Hoon. Why is there such a age gap between the cast? It's almost unfair for Uhm Tae Woong.

Uhm Tae Woong's hair in this drama looks very short...very different. Somehow, here in this picture he reminds me of John Cusack.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7658/436pxuhmtaewoong2007em8.jpg')
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-16-07 at 01:15 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

yea uhm tae wong's skills are good although he always looked fishy, he just has a way to give his best with his roles
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

the guy in the picture? was he one of the fox warriors in the nine-tailed fox(gumiho)?
    kind of familiar

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox
    the guy in the picture? was he one of the fox warriors in the nine-tailed fox(gumiho)?
    kind of familiar

yep, he was the one, the 'hyung' of moo young! he played sa joon. he was also byun hak do in chun hyang
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    yep, he was the one, the 'hyung' of moo young! he played sa joon. he was also byun hak do in chun hyang
    thanks big master for the info. no wonder he looked kind of familiar. I didn't watch many korean dramas. I liked his character in the nine-tailed fox even though he's not as good looking as moo young oppa or the human guy lol so this other drama chun hyang a nice drama? maybe I'll go and watch it if i can find it

thanks big master for the info. no wonder he looked kind of familiar. I didn't watch many korean dramas. I liked his character in the nine-tailed fox even though he's not as good looking as moo young oppa or the human guy lol so this other drama chun hyang a nice drama? maybe I'll go and watch it if i can find it

i agree spye he is a good actor yep, chun hyang was a good one imo...its a light-hearted drama, sort of like full house etc...but it was real funny but although in chun hyang, he was quite a baddie, well, sort of...his character was a little queer
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i agree spye he is a good actor yep, chun hyang was a good one imo...its a light-hearted drama, sort of like full house etc...but it was real funny but although in chun hyang, he was quite a baddie, well, sort of...his character was a little queer
    Is chun hyang the same as My sassy girl the drama? I heard it was a good drama but I have not seen it yet. I have seen the movie(Jun Ji Hyun) version and like it very much.

Is chun hyang the same as My sassy girl the drama? I heard it was a good drama but I have not seen it yet. I have seen the movie(Jun Ji Hyun) version and like it very much.
    yep thats the one but it has a different story from the movie
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

The drama has different names Delightful Girl Chun Hyang or Sassy Girl Chun Hyang. The drama is a modern drama on the Legend of Chun Hyang.

The drama and the movie are different all together.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    The drama has different names Delightful Girl Chun Hyang or Sassy Girl Chun Hyang. The drama is a modern drama on the Legend of Chun Hyang.

The drama and the movie are different all together.

They really do like to name their dramas the same as the movies, don't they? lol The same with Little Bride movie and Little Bride (Sweet 18) the drama. Make someone like me who is recently ventured into korean waves more confused lol

Big master and Suet Seung, thanks for the info. It help

Big master and Suet Seung, thanks for the info. It help
    no problemo
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I heard this series is interesting, so I'm waiting to get my hands on it.