Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7 Swords the TV Series is Out

Just finished episode 39...have to wait until the second part to come out!! This series is getting better and better.Too bad, it is a sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    Just finished episode 39...have to wait until the second part to come out!! This series is getting better and better.Too bad, it is a sad story.
    huh? my VCD set is the complete set with episode 39 as the last episode...what part 2 are you referring to , Neuron?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    huh? my VCD set is the complete set with episode 39 as the last episode...what part 2 are you referring to , Neuron?
    16 years later...I think there are 60 episodes altogather. I don't think the second part will be this good though.. How do u like this series strawberry?

oh....my good, you guy are so fast...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

May i ask who is who? I was just watching The movie.. a bit confused..

IN the series and movie, who play the 7 ppl?

In the series, who does Ada play as?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Neuron
    16 years later...I think there are 60 episodes altogather. I don't think the second part will be this good though.. How do u like this series strawberry?
    Sorry Neuron,

missed your post. Overall, I find this series ok. but I guess if you are a fan of Zhao Wenzhuo and esp Wang Xue Bing, you will like it more since he has so much air-time. I thought some parts were too draggy and even boring though.

in this pic, he carries a baby...is it his son or anyone else in 7 swords ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/1940/a7yb.jpg')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.JPG (35.8 KB, 20 views)

Not his..,but Ýun Chong and Ming Hui's.

so, this is second brother`s son....so why he carries his baby...mu lang will take care this baby ??? it is a girl or boy

the babys a girl

ada plays fei hong jin - leader of sha mo zi ying until they all got slaughtered.

apparently she dies?

feel sorry for chu zhao nan... everyone seems to think hes a traitor, even ada

yun chong shoulda like ada instead... didnt like the other girl

dont like yu fang either....

what languages the songs in?? i like the songs, is there gona be a soundtrack release?

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    in this pic, he carries a baby...is it his son or anyone else in 7 swords ...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/1940/a7yb.jpg')
    Don't you guys think that this photo of Qiao Zhen Yu looks so much like Jiang Kou Yang Jie the Japanese actor? so alike....

Who is Ada pair up in here??

I about to purchased this series abut then is this worth it to buy or not. I like to see Ada and Vincent in here ? I see couple capture that Ada carry a baby with Wang Xue Bing wonder did she and him have a baby together??? It seem like Ada really love him in here. But what happen about Vincent ? Did he and Ada have relationship in here, I read you guy message is so confusion it make me lost sometimes have no idea what you guy talking about? Very confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by qianli
    I about to purchased this series abut then is this worth it to buy or not. I like to see Ada and Vincent in here ? I see couple capture that Ada carry a baby with Wang Xue Bing wonder did she and him have a baby together??? It seem like Ada really love him in here. But what happen about Vincent ? Did he and Ada have relationship in here, I read you guy message is so confusion it make me lost sometimes have no idea what you guy talking about? Very confusion.
    Ok..Ada pairs up with NOBODY..Even though she loves Wang Xue Bing very deeply , her love is only on one side. WXB just loves Li xiao Run (Na Lan Ming Hui)
    .That's why they have baby gal together. Vincent likes Ada, but she doesn't like him back. The series isn't bad, except the ending is quite heartbroken (esp. if you are WXB and Ada's fan) If you want to buy this series just because you think Ada and Vincient would have a happy ending together..Don't buy it. Besides at the end Ada's character gets killed...at least for now..not sure if she is really dead since if there is part 2, she will be one of the new seven swordsmen.

I think Qiao Zhen Yu looks really good here , esp when he was practising the swordplay with Yu Fang and the love he had for Yu Fang though was not developed much of a storyline but still I think its pretty poignant and touching.
    The slow music used during the touching scenes were good.

Wink

Love triangles in the series:

starts with the beginning where Zhi bang likes Yu Fang but yu fang only thinks of him as a brother...

Then Yu fang meets Chu Zhao Nan and likes him after he rescued her,

Chu zhao nan meets Lu Zhu while getting medics for yu fang and likes lu zhu

During this time Mu lang starts to develop feelings for yu fang and likes her

(And I thought she was slowly liking him as well… but could be wrong)

-------------------------------------------
    Also Chu Zhao Nan and Lu Zhu. she couldnt betray him in the end so she killed herself
    ------------------------------------------
    Yang yun chong is going back to tian shan and runs into Fei hong jin

Fei hong jin killed her lover coz he betrayed their tribe.. later she loves yang yun chong.

It seemed like he was starting to like her but then Yang Yun Chong encounters Ming Hui

Yang yun chong and ming hui had a one night stand! But he loves her and she loves him but thinks that he betrays her so she leaves him and marries the Duo Ge Duo.

Meanwhile Chu Zhao Nan meets Fei Hong Jin and likes her but she doesn’t love him back.

----------------

Back in Hang Zhou, love triangle between Zhi Bang, Liu Yu Gang and Mu Lang continues.
    ------------------------------

So far that’s the love triangles I have noticed while watching this series. hope that wasnt confusing!!!

so sad at the end...Wang Xue Bing died...i think that they have part 2...but what's happen in part two....16 years later....Wang Xue Bing's daughter will revenges for his father???

I like to see Ada and Vincent together. Did them two appear in part 2???

I like Zhen Yu he is cute.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/littledragonn/U92P28T3D576888F326DT20041123172328.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by littledragon05
    I like to see Ada and Vincent together. Did them two appear in part 2???
    I don't know that their has part 2 or not...or maybe they change actors/actress...but I sure that Vincent's character will appears in part 2...because he still alive at the end of part 1...but I don't know about ada"s character...