Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: <<<<<[- Huang Hai Bing -]>>>>>

it's been ages since I last visited here. Where's everybody? Where's Lady Zhuge?

I just talked to a fan from mainland and she told me that actually his ex-girlfriend: Liu Wen is also an actress. Don't know if this is true. Also, the news says that they broke up like 4 years ago (again pardon my chinese. I'm not very good at simplified characters)

I hope this Zai Sheng Yuen version is better than Eternal Happiness and that they don't change too much from the original story. Wonder who the other two women are. Can't wait.

Smile

its been a long time since i've been here!!! i'm currently watching Wu Lin Wai Shi aka Mission of the Warriors or something like that?

i really like how he acts in this because he looks really cool............

i wish i could watch more of his shows, I'm going to China on July 8 so maybe i'll see more of his shows there!! sooooooo excited!!!

anyone know where i can download "Wu Lin Wai Shi aka Mission of the Warriors" theme song?...i kinda like it...

I've been looking for the themesong for 2 years! Been requesting around, but no such luck. Since it is not offically released on any album, it's so hard to find the song .

Any kind soul lurking around and has the song, PLEASE let me know !!!

There hasn't been much news about Huang Hai Bing lately. He was busy filming "Zai Sheng Lu", but that's completed now. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Back in June, he sang (along with other stars) "Ao Yun Bei Jing" to pep everyone up about the 2008 Summer Olympics to be held in Beijing.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2006-05-30/U92P28T3D1102995F326DT20060530145307.jpg')

He's also starring in a new romance film with Nie Jin called "Xin Yun Zhe" (Fortunate Person).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/c/p/2006-06-02/U1384P28T3D1107619F326DT20060602181724.JPG')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hey goddess, what is the viet title for Royal Diehard? I haven't been keeping up with my series so now that i want to watch something, i don't know the viet titles.

Hey there you guys

hinako442003, the viet title for The Royal Diehard is Vu Biep Anh Tu and there is a total of 19 tapes I believe. Hehe, if you get it then you are in for a good serie! Hehe, hurry and watch so we can strike up conversation about it again! Enjoy the serie now!

Thanks for the pics Lady Zhuge. Hehe, that doesn't even look like HHB at first glance! Lol, I thought it was Eason Chan almost, but after careful viewing it, it sure is him!

You done with mission of the Warriors now aznluvergurl? I liked that serie as well. Hehe, HHB did a fantastic job. He really did have chemistry with both ladies and expressed his character so well.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess: i haven't found Vu Biep Anh Tu yet (can you put accent marks on cuz I'm not really sure) but I watched "Anh Hung Cam Y Ve" (Hero)... I've had it for so long, but I thought --eww, imperial guards, no fun-- lolz... then I was bored and tried it and turned out Huang Hai Bing was in it.
    the story wasn't bad. i liked the whole thing btw him and the bandit (cuz the doctor girl was too good for me to like ). it was so cute how he was semi-depressed when she "died" and thoughts of her evoke the highest emotions from him. but i didn't like his japanese-looking-pants and his eyeshadow/drawn eyebrows. wow, he got massive makeup on.

Yeah, I wonder why HHB tends to be one of the most overly made-up mainland actors.

I'm currently watching Da Dun Huang and HHB is in the first story matched up with Chen Hao. He looks really good in here, but the storyline has been quite slow so far.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

lolz... maybe his make-up artists get enthusiastic sometimes due to his pretty face

i'll have to wait for the dubbed version of Da Dun Huang. what i noticed is very nice costumes and props. i like it that filmakers are investing a lot more now.

i'm trying to find Wu Lin Wai Shi but I've no clue what they came up for the Viet title...

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    i'll have to wait for the dubbed version of Da Dun Huang. what i noticed is very nice costumes and props. i like it that filmakers are investing a lot more now.

i'm trying to find Wu Lin Wai Shi but I've no clue what they came up for the Viet title...
    Yes, the costumes, props, and cast are nice in Da Dun Huang, but they should have invested more in an interesting storyline.

I did a google search and found the Viet title of WLWS: Vỏ Lâm Ngoại Sữ
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i think he's a pretty good actor, hope to see more his acting in the further.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    i think he's a pretty good actor, hope to see more his acting in the further.
    It's so hard to get news about him. Someone once said "no news is good news"; so I guess I will just have to accept that.

Default Big News in the world of HHB!

I just visited Huang Hai Bing's blog and found out that...whoa, he's married!!! He married his (then) girlfriend of 3 years back on September 30th! A belated congrats to him! I hope they will be very happy together.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ce.cn/life/rwsx/mxss/200611/06/W020061106515429270596.jpg')

He also recently posted a few pics from a clothing advertisement he did:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/huanghaibing
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-08-06 at 09:58 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wow... he's married? Congratulations, Hai Bing. Can someone please post a picture of his wife. I know that he dated her for awhile.

That's her with him in the pic I posted above. She was Zhang Ziyi's body double at one point.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Her name is Liu Wen. More pics:

http://www.n63.com/n_china/liuwen
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Her name is Liu Wen. More pics:

http://www.n63.com/n_china/liuwen
    Thank you for the link, Lady Zhuge. So she's an actress too? For some reason, I thought he married to a teacher, or was that his ex-girlfriend?

Default Zai sheng yuan Trailer

Hi New member here but old fan of Huang Hai Bing
    Here is the editted version of Zai sheng yuan trailer I've just made. It lasts about 4 and a half min instead of 17 mins in the original one. The background music is Jiang Nan by Lin Jun Lie. I find it surprisingly match the video
    Hope you guys enjoy it ^^

http://www.youtube.com/v/YIJZJhdxknc

Thanks for sharing, serryfan. You did a nice job and I agree that Jiang Nan matches well; it's a great song. I'm looking forward to this serial. It should be out soon.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")