Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

Aw...I loved Xiao Dou Ya...he's adorable. He's really good actor, too. I don't know many kids who can cry that well on the set. xD
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama
    Tablet brick potato llama...

Wait...who's Yue Lao San?

Lady Zhuge, do you know who played Ding Wan Yi?
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama
    Tablet brick potato llama...

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    Plus, how would a guy keep his hair all salon-like curly when mousse, gel and hair spray haven't been invented yet?? Don't tell me egg yoke.
    I know some ethnic peoples naturally have wavy/curly hair, but if they didn't naturally have it, you do have to wonder. Maybe they did the egg thing like you said...then just didn't wash it, so it stayed stiff and bunched up...

It does make me wonder how the women kept their wild loops and curls in place back then. Must have been murder to do all those high hairstyles without hair spray!

i like nong yue half-evil role with a tragic end, cool!
    and also sai hua tuo
    ※ 下一站, 天王!! ※

Definitely like Sai Hua Tuo. The other characters are interesting and make the series exciting.
    "Love is hate. Without hate, there is no love." ~ShangGuan Fu Ren

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYu
    I know some ethnic peoples naturally have wavy/curly hair, but if they didn't naturally have it, you do have to wonder. Maybe they did the egg thing like you said...then just didn't wash it, so it stayed stiff and bunched up...

It does make me wonder how the women kept their wild loops and curls in place back then. Must have been murder to do all those high hairstyles without hair spray!
    rofl... if they did use egg-white I can just imagine their hair frying under the hot desert sun! I heard it was about 50 degrees in the desert when they were filming there.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

Quote Originally Posted by zhzhzhzh
    i like nong yue half-evil role with a tragic end, cool!
    and also sai hua tuo
    Can't agree with you more, I loved Ou Yang MingRi/Sai Hua Tuo and Nong Yue, half evil roles are always cool in my book.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I know QZY is great in this series but i really don't like the song and the costumes and hairdo for this serial, its cringing. should have make this serial more 'modern'.

Yeah, the ending theme sounds like one of those operas.

Oh gosh, I hated the curly-haired guy...and the costumes. The main character had maybe three different costumes in the entire series? And they weren't very flattering.

I loved the two old people, Gu Mu Tian and Bian Jiang Lao Ren; they're so funny to watch.

SGY would definitely have made a much better couple with SHT. Whenever she's with the other guy, I always fast forward because I know it's nearly always about the same thing; it gets so boring after awhile. Nothing like when she's around SHT; besides, he's muuuuch cuter.

I think this show generally sucks, except for Sai Hua Tuo, Nong Yue and Shang Guan Yan. These 3 characters are interesting and the the actors & actress are good, though I really cannot understand how anyone in the right mind would have chosen Si Ma Chang Feng over Sai Huo Tuo! I would expect something much better for the lead actor... well, he should at least have more expression right? Sigh.. Anyway I am glad that Sai Huo Tuo was spared from the stupid hairstyle. I just wonder how anyone in the right mind would give Nong Yue that kind of hairstyle!

I think QZY perform very well in this show, and I was lured into watching his Can Jian Zheng Jian Hu... and that's a mistake. Till now I still cannot comprehend how the summary of the show and the actual show could have differ that much!

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree
    I think this show generally sucks, except for Sai Hua Tuo, Nong Yue and Shang Guan Yan. These 3 characters are interesting and the the actors & actress are good, though I really cannot understand how anyone in the right mind would have chosen Si Ma Chang Feng over Sai Huo Tuo!
    I agree. Sai Hua Tuo, Shang Guan Yan, and Nong Yue are my favorite leading/major role characters in the whole series.

isnīt sht younger than nu shen long. if yes they wouldnīt really fit each other.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    isnīt sht younger than nu shen long. if yes they wouldnīt really fit each other.
    He may look younger than her but I don't think the ages of the characters are mentioned. I still prefer him over the main male lead. If he is younger, it might just be by a few years. Age shouldn't be a reason for "not fitting with each other". That's a foolish reason. If XLN and YG can be together despite a four year difference, I think they can too.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    He may look younger than her but I don't think the ages of the characters are mentioned. I still prefer him over the main male lead. If he is younger, it might just be by a few years. Age shouldn't be a reason for "not fitting with each other". That's a foolish reason. If XLN and YG can be together despite a four year difference, I think they can too.
    yes , you are right but yg doesnīt look younger than xln. besides, i think the main lead scf looks like a smaller version of hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    yes , you are right but yg doesnīt look younger than xln. besides, i think the main lead scf looks like a smaller version of hulk.
    I agree. Even though in real life Qiao Zhen Yu is older then Dong Xuan, she looks or seems more mature than him, especially in this series. Physically I thought she matched up better with Ren Jing (the Sima Chang Feng actor) even though I wanted Sai Hua Tuo to get the girl he loved. Oh well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

my god , iīm shocked
    that is nu shen long in the old version
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.verycd.com/posts/0510/post-331289-1129081692.jpg')
    and thatīs our SHT
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.verycd.com/posts/0510/post-331289-1129089685.jpg')

compare them with our NSL and SHT

Whoa, there's actually an old version of this? Is this series based on a wuxia novel?

i dunno but maybe as there was already another version of its

yesterday iīve watched xhnsl for the first time ( it was in chinese though so i didnīt understand it ) . in some episode nsl cries because someone is dead or sth. and she also cried when she saw her mother again so i think she isnīt that cold-hearted