Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

qiao zhen yu is very hot.
    O mortals, what is love? that binds beyond life and death?

Everyone finish with the series? I just finish it today and I really hate that open-ended. Don't know if they did it on purpose to continue a part II? I hope yes. Hey guys, so if there'll be part II, who do you want SGY to end up with? For me, of course I always want her to end up with Sai Hou Tuo, he did so much for her and always care for her about hundred times more than SCF.

Watching the ending made me feel so sad for SHT. When he saw SGY and SCF together and when he gave SGY his gift, his face just looked so sad, poor him. Seeing him like that made me wanna cry. When up to the part SHT unintentionally got hit by his father and both SGY and SCF, I just wanna cry more. Hope if there'll be a part II, he will not suffer anymore!

OMG..sorry to ignore your poat before lanie...now i came...coz I haven't finish the serie yet...so i hate spoilers...anyway OMG...just finish the serie yesterday...and i feel like i wanna die....is the scriptwrite tryin to give way to part two or somfing.....omg...hate these type of ending...its like to the most best and exciting part they stop...*crying* ....I want more of SHT....he don't deserve to die....*crying*...and omg the part when SHT's father was trying to jump down that scene scares the shit of me off...coz if he really did die then my SHt would have died too...but lucky those two old man catch them both...I was relief...

and lanie...I don't think that will make sense if TQY just suddenly end up with SHT in part two(if there is one)...since you know her love story is already been confirmed...I mean lover....but maybe when they woke up from recovery an SHT and her both forget the past...and then they start falling in love and that SCF somehow die...then yeah...that'll be it!!!...let's celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Racheal, sorry for my previous post with spoilers that you wanna skip before finish the show. And yeah if in part two after they both waking up they forget all the past but only remember their memories about each other and start to fall in love that good be great! About SCF, I don't expect him to die but maybe just continue his journey to let SHT and SGY together or he could find somebody else, that's less cruel and happy ending for everyone, maybe.

hheheh...If i say this you won't think I'm weird rite??....Coz I kinda think QKS is kinda cute in some scenes....remember the part when he told TQY that they'll get marreid and have kids and he was hugging her and she was smiling...that scene was sooo sweet...but of course if SHT is substitute there's no doubt he'll do a better job...lol...can't believe it ended this way
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I don't think you're weird, at least me too. I also think he looked cute sometimes but most of the time, his face was just...made me feel tired to look at it. But whenever I saw Zhen Yu's face, I felt very relax!

I know his face is always squash up together...and so on...OMG..he need to cool down man get a grip.....gee...me and my mum were watching him yesterday you know the last eps...and we were all laughing when he was calling out "Tai Lam Sau"...heheh
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Default hi all

Can someone tell me Nu Shen Long pair up with who ? and how many tape in Viet ? Thanks

I say NO to the sequel!!! I think creating a sequel only makes the characters suffer more when they have already suffered enough!!! I hate the ending but definitely it's better than having a sequel....I believe that SHT lives on!

I personally don't like the idea of pairing SHT & SGY together. I don't think she deserves him! He needs to find someone who will give her love to him unconditionally like he does SGY. She already declares her love for SCF and I think those two deserve each other! They are sooo freaking boring to watch and always say the same things over and over again whenever they're together. How they fell in love is still a mystery to me..sigh...maybe it's just the power of the sword & sabre!

SkyWalker, I agree with almost everything you've said except the "no sequel" part.

I do think that SGY and SCF match up better together physically, but I want there to be a sequel in which a new love interest who reciprocates and appreciates SHT's love will be introduced to the story and they can live happily ever after together.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi. This series looks very interesting. I must watch it one day. I didn't want to read through all 8 pages but I was wondering if someone can make me less confused. This is a Taiwan production right? And the lead is an actor from China? Does that make sense? Ok well HZGG is taiwan but Zhao Wei is from China....is it like that?

My bad. This is actually a Mainland China production which features thespians from HK, Taiwan, etc. I was misled by the series website, which has a .tw in the url.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-10-05 at 06:16 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default OKAY FINALLY WATCHED THIS SERIES!!!!

I finally took a chance and watch this series. I hesitated before because it's so long.

I've not finished the series yet but I'm very close to finishing the series. OMG! I feel so sorry for Nong Yue Gong Zi. He's ruthless but not completely heartless. He cares very much for his older brother, Sima Chang Feng. He's can play that zither-looking instrument. He's scholarish and plays a instrument! Yeah yeah I know i mentioned that before but it's so sad to see he had to die and his STUPID IDIOTIC BROTHER still LIVES! DAMN IDIOT!

I really hate Sima Chang Feng! Oeyang Ming Ri, Nong Yue Gong Zi, Stinky Tofu ARE ALL BETTER THAN Mister-Woody-SIMA CHANG FENG.

I seriously do not understand WHY Shangguan Yan likes that stupid excuse for a hero....no! Actually he's a stupid excuse for a man! Oeyang Ming Ri, Nong Yue Gong Zi and Stinky Tofu were all more levelheaded and better than SCF!

At first I liked Shangguan Yan but her year-around-frown and coldness is really hard to related to. So I don't really like her but I don't hate her completely either...I just don't like the choices she made.

Cheung Sai, Bai Dong, Sima Chang Feng and Princess YinYin are ALL USELESS CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'd fall in love with Oeyang Ming Ri, he's done so much. There's so many things about him that would instantly make you fall in love with the guy. Yet in contrast with Sima Chang Feng he has done nothing but "Oh I'll stab myself to prove my innocence" " Oh little brother, we'll fight together!" "You don't understand what I'm going through"

I swear...Nong Yue Gong Zi was a better brother to Sima Chang Feng than SCF was to him. Nong Yue was more considerate, sacrificing, smarter than his stupid older brother, much more handsomer than his braindead older brother. Oh yeah Nong Yue had more personality than Sima Chang Feng!

Sima Chang Feng is an idiotic braindead piece of wood! Even Stinky Tofu was wiser and a better man than SCF! GRRRRR I'm so mad. SCF has done diddly squat to deserve what he gets. SCF should've died and not Nong Yue. If he had the brains as Ming Ri has, he would've guess that his brother was lying about the meeting place to kill Bian Tian Yue! BUT NO, he's braindead, so his brother died...booohoo...

As you can see I really hate SCF.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-20-05 at 02:39 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Lady Zhuge, Can you produce a cast list please(preferably in pinyin)? THANKS

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Talking

I'm probably talking to myself in this thread...but no matter.

Since it is an open ending...we can make up our own ending to it. Or at least our own interpretation.

Scenario #1: Shangguan Yan and Oeyang Ming Ri both die and reincarnate and meet each other in the next lifetime and fall in love. Sima Chang Feng seeing that his love and good friend has died, he decides to end his life too or die old which ever comes first. In the next life he's still a braindead piece of wood but he reincarnates to be Shangguan Yan's sister. AHAHAHHA! SCF schemes to split SGY and OMR but no matter how she tries, she can't split them up. They just get married in the end and have many cute daughters and sons.

Ahahaha...Maybe the scriptwriter finally felt sorry for Oeyang Ming Ri and therefore made Shangguan Yan and Oeyang Ming Ri get severely injured at the end of the series.

Scenario #2: In the series...the scene where Ming Ri gave Yan that wedding present, she said that if there is a another lifetime, she'd want to meet him again. SO MAYBE they did die, and they did end up together.. MWAHAHHAHA! That would be great!

Ming Ri knew that SGY could not live any longer so he wouldn't want to live either, so he gave his father that medicine to keep him alive, so SGY and him can die together and get reborn into the next life, one without SCF!!! YAY!!!!! WOOHOO!

OKAY the two scenarios are the similar but who cares...We just believe that SCF and SGY could not end up with each other afterall. YES!

Ah, it would have been better if only OFY died, and nobody else. I kind of like the idea of SGY and SCF being together...they kind of...I dunno, match, or something. SHT's cute, though, he looks a little young. Personally, I think he and Bing Xin would make a nice couple...that's just my opinion. Bing Xin is prettiest after Shang Guan Yan. xD

What did you think of OFY going mad in the end? I thought it was kind of sad the way he thought the kids in the courtyard were OMR and YY.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Lady Zhuge, Can you produce a cast list please(preferably in pinyin)? THANKS
    Here's most of the credited cast:

Dong Xuan as Shangguan Yan
    Ren Jing as Sima Chang Feng
    Eric Suen/Sun Yao Wei as Chou Dou Fu/Huangfu Ren He
    Qiao Zhen Yu as Ouyang Ming Ri/Sai Hua Tuo
    Vicky Chen Xiao Xuan as Ouyang Ying Ying
    Zhang Pei Hua as Ouyang Fei Ying
    Fang Xiao Li as Ouyang Fu Ren
    Andrew Lian Kai as Nong Yue
    Chen Ning as Bai Tong
    Zhang Qian/Cheung Sai as Shen Bing Xin
    Chen Hao as Xiao Dou Ya
    Zhuo Bai Xue as Gu Mu Tian
    Chen Chang Hai as Bian Jiang Lao Ren
    Qiao Jie as Ban Tian Yue
    Kang Kai as Gao Yi Shan
    Wei Yi Na as Ding Xue Lian
    Pan Chong as Yue Lao San

SS: Can you please move this thread to the China Series forum since this is actually a Mainland production and not a Taiwanese one? Thanks.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I like that little kid Xiao Dou Ya. He's so cute! How old was he when he took this role? Not many kids can be in a series and be there from beginning to end like this. He's so cute! He and Eric Suen are so cute together....Xiao Dou Ya always worrying about adult issues....and Eric would say ...little kids shouldn't worry about adult issues..hahaha ...they're so cute and funny.

I still hate SCF!

Chang Feng is a silent, stoic...rock. I really hate when ancient series have their actors with curly or orange-ish hair. Rather ugly in my opinion. I'll take swishy straight black hair any day; so much sexier.

Shang Guan Yan is so much better suited to Ming Ri.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYu
    Chang Feng is a silent, stoic...rock. I really hate when ancient series have their actors with curly or orange-ish hair. Rather ugly in my opinion. I'll take swishy straight black hair any day; so much sexier.

Shang Guan Yan is so much better suited to Ming Ri.
    LOL. I totally agree with you!! Ever since Vincent Ciao's Legend of Dagger Lee, almost every actor has been trying to mimic his curly hair. It was fresh in the beginning, but it's getting old now. Plus, how would a guy keep his hair all salon-like curly when mousse, gel and hair spray haven't been invented yet?? Don't tell me egg yoke.