Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

***SPOILER***

Yes, Stinky Tofu eventually falls for the princess and they plan to get married. However, the princess is accidentally killed on their wedding day. Her father Ouyang Fei Ying was actually trying to kill Stinky Tofu so as to get rid of a future threat (in his eyes anyway ) to the throne.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

OMG...tooo much spoilers here....I'lllb e back after I watch the serie.....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    ***SPOILER***

Yes, Stinky Tofu eventually falls for the princess and they plan to get married. However, the princess is accidentally killed on their wedding day. Her father Ouyang Fei Ying was actually trying to kill Stinky Tofu so as to get rid of a future threat (in his eyes anyway ) to the throne.
    i guess even if they did get to run away and live somewhere else her father would never let it go

Originally posted by Rachealyuen
    OMG...tooo much spoilers here....I'lllb e back after I watch the serie.....
    Sorry about that, Racheal. I personally won't give any more spoilers in this thread. Never underestimate the power of being patient and continuing to watch the show, reading previous pages of the thread or utilizing the good 'ol PM function!

Originally posted by PrEciOuSxStaR
    i guess even if they did get to run away and live somewhere else her father would never let it go
    Yep. Ouyang Fei Ying was just so obsessed and overly paranoid.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Okay...I just come here...to say somfing....the main couple annoys me...because they keep on dieing...and so they come and annoyed QZY....the main guy have big issue..making dragon girl nearly die...and now QZy is in that coffin....*crying*....no....I reckon what eric say is sooo true..all these are nonsense...*sigh*....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Thank you! The main couple drives me crazy too. Gosh, they create more problems for themselves and everyone else. Poor SHT. I am waiting to see him live again. I got this week's tapes and hoping that he would. The movie is blah without him.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

LOL...we actually share the same thoughts...But gotta say these two are better then the main couples in QIAN NU UU HUN...man barbie and daniel are sooo gay...all they ever do is think about themselves...stupid....at least these couple only die a few times and the guy keep on messed up with his love for dragon girl...anyway lilyphuong where do you live..coz it seem that we're at the same tape...the part when SHT is in coffin...man soo touching.....he died for her...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hey Racheal, I live in Santa Ana, California. I am so glad to know i am not the only one who think the main couple is annoying. haha. You know.. great minds think alike. hahaha....Anyways Barbie and Daniel? haha. I don't think they even had that much chemistry. They were the main couple in that series but i felt like even if they weren't there, i wouldn't have really noticed the difference. Instead, the relationship between Jessica and Jason got my attention.

Yay! SHT finally lives. It was so touching how he said that he would do anything to help dragon girl. hic hic hic. You know after watching this week's tapes, i got frustrated? That main guy man! He's not confident! He doesn't know who to believe? For a period of time there, he believed dragon girl. However as soon as his godfather told him somethign else, he started doubting dragon girl again. What is that? I was so irritated. I want dragon to fall in love with SHT. He's so much better. He's calm, talented, intelligent, and not to mention.....VERY CUTE! The main guy is not cute. Looking at him makes me want to lpunch him. His face is like twisted. As you can see.. I am very against this main guy.

Okay so umm this week's tapes... the main guy knew about his godfather being a jerk but he still wanted to fight the dragon girl. WHY? IS it to make it more dramatic? I am serious... Dragon girl doesnt match with this guy. Gosh! I can't believe no other girls like SHT!
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Yeah, Sima Chang Feng is really wishy washy. He just doesn't have the heart to kill his godfather since the latter raised him for so many years and taught him a lot of skills. To be fair though, Sai Hua Tuo is a lot like that with his father Ouyang Fei Ying because, well, blood is thicker than water?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Well SHT can get away with anything because he's cute! eheheheh nah, but you know atleast he knows what his dad does is wrong and he doesn't go back and forth. Well you have to understand... I like SHT too much so yea... hate the main guy. hehhe.

Haha, well, I certainly can't argue with the cute reasoning. As for Sima Chang Feng, he knows that what his godfather did was evil as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hahah...SHT was tooo superior...so the director thinks..maybe let him live by himself is a good ending...well look If the girl who SHT will fall in love is ugly...lilyphuong will surely get irratted..so yeah maybe by himself is a good ending sometimes...at least he didn't die you know....better nie yuan in Qian nu uu hun....he died without love and power....*sigh*...anyway i live in australia..so it should relesase soon at my place...the next few tapes

I used to watch alil bit of this serie...and it showed that the main guy is back helping his dad ....IS he ALRITE???...man...the good side dosen't seem to last him long...whats wrong wif him....anyway another thing you know eric stepfather yeah...why douldn't he just tell dragon girl eric's the lost prince...man...It saved alot of work and time...geessh...these people.....I feel sorry for dragon girl...she kept on being messed up by that main guy...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Well you know the main guy right? He did know his godfather was evil but I didn't like how he kept on doubting dragon girl anyways you know? It was like O yea i know my dad is evil but i can't trust you either. I was like wat was tat? It was like he didn't know anything. SHT however.... he knew for sure and he knew what he was doing. The main guy.....always in the middle and for unreasonable reasons too.

You live in Australia.... ahhh.. so far away from me! hahah. Yea, i feel bad for dragon girl too. That main guy only give her more problems. I just don't think they make a good pair. I guess in a way, it's better that SHT ends up alone to make it more dramatic but yea, i want him to end up alone but i also want someone to love him you know? Okay.... sorrie... I am crazy about tat guy. I don't think it's fair you know? I guess i will just punch my pillow when i watch the ending. Heck, i am already doing tat whenever that main guy keep on pissing off dragon girl by doubting her this and that.

Hello, where are you guys? Just try to push this thread back up. By the way, any of you guys happens to know more information about the main girl Dong Xuan, her profile, series she stars in...? I try to find but it's hopeless since she seems doesn't have any English website. There're maybe some in Chinese but I don't understand Chinese so could somebody help please!!!

Dong Xuan hasn't been in many productions. According to dongxuan.org, XHNSL was her first television series. Since then, she has been in "Chun Hua Qiu Yue" (Spring Flower Autumn Moon) and "Shan" (Lightning). She is currently filming "Li Mao Huang Tai Zi".

Some info about her from her profile:

Birthdate: 11/5 (the year is not known, although I would guess that she's around 26 or 27 years of age)
    Blood type: A
    Height: 170 c.m.
    Weight: 50 k.g.

She has quite a bit in common with Qiao Zhen Yu in that she started off as a dancer as well. She's a 2000 graduate of the Beijing Film Institute of Performing Arts.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She's so pretty. One other thing in common w Zhen Yu, she has great eyes! Ummm i think i am into eyes or something but yea! I am waiting for this week's tapes.

Hey do you guys think the white eyebrow dude's and the Cheung Sai 's( that's her name right?) roles are necessary in this story? I think they don't really fit in. To me it seems like when they story is slow, they appear to kinda drag it along.

ANother thing i don't get: Last week's tapes, the main guy, which i will call Older Wind...knew what his younger' brother's name was. AS for the younger brother, he knew about how he had an older brother too and he knew that his last name was Tu Ma ( Viet translation). When they met and fought at that place where Dragon Girl's mom was living, they still couldn't recognize each other. Dragon girl's mom called out the younger bro's name several times in front of Older Wind but he still didn't get it! They can't be that slow.

As for SHT....I liked so much that scene when he fought with father. DId you guys see his eyes? They were so intense and deep.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I know the dragon girl is pretty..but she need to stop staring at people like that....*shivers*...and she actually have stuff in common with QZY..thats cool....she don't look much familiar too me...thanks lady Zhuge for the info about her...

anyway lily YES I just watch to that part...he is sooo annoying...I'm referring to the main guy...he need to get a grip man...its like this side for a while and then the other...why can't he just stab is step father and leave...*sigh*...

Yayyy..SHt lives again...and he father knows him tooo lol...sooo cool..getting more insteresting...for a moment...I thought he sister gonna be pair up with him...well if their not bros and sis is another case...princess yin yin is sooo annoying...no offence but she has a big mouth..that nearly take up the whole screen
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I totally agree with you racheal. The princess is really annoying and no offense too but i don't think she's pretty. I think she over exagerates everything and that is very annoying. Did you guys see that part where SHT fought with his father? Did you see his eyes' expression? Ahhhhhh! Just to die for! I love him ....He's the only "sane" one in the series in my opinion. I want to see more of him in this week's tapes but he's still in his father's prison! Booo!

Thanks Lady Zhuge for Dong Xuan's profile! If this is her first series I can say beside her beauty, she has very good acting potential especially for this kind of role. She's also a dancer like QZY no wonder she did so well for a martial art character. Hope she could get more roles like this but next time with our lovely QZY as main couple! I don't know why but I just think they look really cute and compatible together despite she looks somewhat a little more mature than him in here.

I know lily...OMG...i WATCH THAT PART TOOOO...and totally agree...he is sooo cute there...omg...still can't get that image off...lol...still wondering where in the world did he got his flute from...lol...captured in the prison blowing a flute...so adoreable....

lanie...I know the dragon girl is a good actress and i agree she really good for these roles...but i just think..they should stress out a bit..in my opinon..even that I know they are sworsman..but whats wif the back straight all the time...the main guy is sooo stiff with it...its like his just a robert...with expressive faces
    Crazy for Bad Boyz