Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Xue Hua Nu Shen Long

No, he doesn't get any girls in this serial.

Does he die? Well...yes and no. They just leave you hanging at the end.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I have a question. Could anyone tell me what words Sai Hua Tuo was writing just before Shangguan Yan came to accept his "condition" to save SCF? I don't know chinese, so just curious

Lady Zhuge, you know the ending? Why does it leave you hanging? Does he turn bad later on in the movie or something? AWwwwwwwwwww.. poor guy.. he doesn't get anyone? Does any girl like him? If i were in the movie.. i would.....
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Originally posted by LilyPhuong
    Lady Zhuge, you know the ending? Why does it leave you hanging? Does he turn bad later on in the movie or something? AWwwwwwwwwww.. poor guy.. he doesn't get anyone? Does any girl like him? If i were in the movie.. i would.....
    Yeah, I know the ending since I saw this show awhile ago. I don't remember all the tiny details, but can't forget something as big as the conclusion.

****SPOILER****

It leaves you hanging because you don't know if SHT or SGY will really die or not (or rather, be saved through the efforts of BJLR and GMT) after they are both severely, severely injured by OFY. SHT definitely got the worst of it, since he was hit by the unintentional, but combined forces of SGY, SCF, AND OYF when he tries to protect both his father and closest friends. You'll see when you get there. It's really frustrating.

No, SHT doesn't turn evil later (although his naive trusting of his deceiving father was rather pitiful, yet significant) and no, no girl likes him in a romantic way.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-23-04 at 12:56 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

THANKS LADY ZHUGE! Now i can't wait to ge there but:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo! Telll me it isn't true! Hic hic hic! Poor guy! Stuck in the middle i see! I am a fan of his now. Can't wait until this week to get the three or five new tapes. He's so cute.....shriek . He's goign to be in another wuxia too....wow.... he's so good with acting. He's my favorite character in this series. ooo Does he stay crippled the whole show? OOOOOO..... Does he get a lot of screen time or not as much as the other two?
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Whoa, calm down...let's breathe. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself with all that excitement.
    No, he doesn't stay crippled the whole show. He gets a decent amount of screentime, but not enough IMO, since I'd have preferred for him to be in every single scene.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wahh, you guys make me want to immediately continue watching the show real bad just because of him! But I also have to wait a few more days for this week tapes to come. I just went to the store today and ask them EXACTLY which day the tapes are available in hope that they will answer tomorrow but IT'S NOT, they said it's gonna be on Thursday instead . It's too long like a whole decade .

Wat? thursday? Normally it comes out on wednesday doesn't it? No way! I can't wait that long. Nooooooo! Gosh, Seven warriors come out tomorrow. No! I wouldn't mind if it comes out later and Xue Hua comes out tomorrow. hic hic hic!

He doesn't stay crippled? Wat> How? OMG! Tha's so cool. What part of the movie? Is it really later into the movie and how does he become normal? Ahhhh! I don't want to kow but i got to know... this is like so ahhhh!

See Lady Zhuge, your fault for making me this madly in love w the guy, ever since i saw him the movie and that one picture of him.

If starting a couple of threads and posting pics makes me responsible for your eyestrain and rapid heartbeats, I do apologize. I should have included a disclaimer.

He doesn't stay crippled? Wat> How? OMG! Tha's so cool. What part of the movie? Is it really later into the movie and how does he become normal? Ahhhh! I don't want to kow but i got to know... this is like so ahhhh!

Yeah, he is able to walk again very late in the serial.

****SPOILER****

SHT's father killed SHT's best friend/sidekick and transplanted his legs so that SHT could walk again.
    That was just so wrong because his friend would have been willing to voluntarily give up his legs anyway. There was no need to resort to such treachery.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Sai Hua Tuo/Ou Yang Ming Ri is so the one cool thing that happened in this series. All throughout the beginning, I was kinda disappointed in the storyline; Shang Guan Yan's hair-in-mouth thing plus the ample CG gave me the impression that this would be another cheesy wuda series, especially with the appearance of characters like Chou Dou Fu...shudder.

But wow...I am totally in love with Ming Ri. Awesome protrayl, cool and collected and so human; thanks for the info on the actor, Lady ZuGe. He's defintely on my list of cool Chinese actors.

Wat? thursday? Normally it comes out on wednesday doesn't it? No way! I can't wait that long. Nooooooo! Gosh, Seven warriors come out tomorrow. No! I wouldn't mind if it comes out later and Xue Hua comes out tomorrow. hic hic hic!
    Despite what they said I keep coming to the store today and it comes out to tape 12 already. I'm so happy! You should immediately get those tapes too. I think the person who told me to come back on thursday got mistake.

Really lanie? Ohhh that is soooo coool! Thank you for telling me that. Tape 12? Ahhh! I guess i won't be online tonite then. Can't wait till i see him again. Ahhhhh....squeaks and faints. Did i say i love his eyes?

Lady Zhuge, I thought that he doesn't like his dad so i guess he got back with his dad later on? Let me guess.. he got manipulated too right? OOOOO! I hate watching those parts.... i would get so upset. hmmm... But still... can't wait. Going right now to get the tape.

Aisa, i agree with you... he's the best character in the movie.

Lady Zhuge, I thought that he doesn't like his dad so i guess he got back with his dad later on? Let me guess.. he got manipulated too right? OOOOO! I hate watching those parts.... i would get so upset. hmmm... But still... can't wait. Going right now to get the tape.
    Yes, SHT did hate his father at the beginning and for good reasons, too. He's also disappointed with some of dad's actions throughout the show, but deep down, he still retains a very soft spot for him. Call it one of SHT's only weak spots, if you will. It's like one small, loving, paternal action is able to just eclipse all the pain his father has caused him. I'm not sure if "manipulated" is the right word to use since his father does love his son and assumed (very, VERY wrongly though) that everything he did was ultimately in SHT's best interest.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wait, i don't get it. His father loves him? I thought his father wanted to killl him when he was young and his mother had to hide him. Isn't he just using SHT? Did he have other plans? Ooo and when does he begin liking that main girl?

I got the tapes... to tape 12. I am very happy. DId i say that i love his eyes? Ahhhhhh...so penetrating. hihihi

Yeah, I think his father definitely loves him after meeting him as an adult and then later finding out he was his son. He did want to kill him when he was a baby because of his disability, but he didn't know what kind of a person he would grow up to be. I guess it's not what you would call "unconditional love".
    Everything SHT's dad does is so that his son can be the emperor, but he doesn't take into account the fact that SHT doesn't even want to be emperor or that SHT's friends don't even pose a threat anyway. It's still a form of love, but very blind, ignorant, stupid, and selfish.

I think SHT started to love SGY the night she pleaded for him to save SCF. I was surprised that the two of them didn't know each other that well earlier, since their teachers are such close friends.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

***Contains spoiler, please don't read if you don't want to ***

Lady Zhuge, I watched this week tapes up to the part when SHT died, SGY cried after knowing he sacrified his life for her then she rejected to follow SCF after everything was done. SCF asked her "Is it because of SHT?" and she said "I'm sorry". I don't get it, was that because she loved SHT at that moment for everything he did for her or because of what? Thanks

Yes, I would agree with your interpretation. I don't think SGY ever loved SHT romantically, but she couldn't help but be touched by what he did for her. She would have felt guilty being with SCF so soon after SHT "died" to save her.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

He will live again doesn't he since you told me tat he will be in between his friends and his dad? It was so touching that he died saving her life. I was like...awww....

I am sorrie if anyone here likes the main guy, but i can't stand him. It's jsut that he's as stiff as wood. I don't think he's all tat cute either. Maybe i have this bad impression of him because i want SHT to be with dragon girl but yea. He bugs me.

Oh yea.. don;t you guys think the princes is a little bit too over the top? The only character i like is SHT.

Yeah, the "dead" will arise.

I found the princess kind of annoying too, but she does tone down quite a bit later in the show.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thankgoodness she'll calm down later on in the series. What happens to her though? Will that Smelly Tofu guy like her> I saw in the themevideo that she was wearing red and she was crying so yea.. I am a littl ebit interested. I can't wait till this week's tapes come out! Ahhhh!