Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 1033

Charmaine Sheh Xi Man- Xa Thi Man - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Charmaine Sheh Xi Man- Xa Thi Man

Quote Originally Posted by yinyee168
    charmaine isnt bad....its just that she is too ordinary.....

however, i do like her way way way better than gigi lai...gigi just annoys me with that 'i cant breath when i'm talking'....

btw, charmaine got that scar when she was film her first couple of film in an accident....
    I think she's exceptional, and she really got that scar from filming?

Quote Originally Posted by yinyee168
    charmaine isnt bad....its just that she is too ordinary.....

however, i do like her way way way better than gigi lai...gigi just annoys me with that 'i cant breath when i'm talking'....

btw, charmaine got that scar when she was film her first couple of film in an accident....
    oh gosh... i think that will give her deep memory on how she got her scar huh. i wonder which 'stunt' causes her the accident...

Default Charmaine can't act

Quote Originally Posted by KRTRT LNYLCC
    I like Charmaine so much............ Especially in Wars and Beauty. She act much better than Gigi Lai and people... And she is pretty. But so many people hate her. Don't know why?
    Charmaine has only one expression in "War and Beauty." She doesn't look attractive. Gigi Lai is so much better than her at so many levels from look to acting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaR - SheH
    just tink about urself 1st b4 taking badness about some1 ok ??//!!!

wat u r saying .... now i can reali noe that u r BLIND....
    Hey, celebrities always get judged on a superficial level so no need to burst your veins when someone states their opinion.

You must be blind for not seeing what i meant.

Also, comparing myself doesn't change the fact that she simply isn't talented or attractive. And no, my nose isn't as flat as hers.

i like her nose. i think it's rather cute. especially in certain pictures like this $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/lethal_weapon_of_love_and_passion/scene/ori/img/popup_15.jpg')
    also love her eyes and lips. her eyes, no need to explain, most people will agree with me. her lips are rather defined, soft and sweet. it sorta has a heart shape to it.

Quote Originally Posted by baobao
    i like her nose. i think it's rather cute. especially in certain pictures like this $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tvcity.tvb.com/drama/lethal_weapon_of_love_and_passion/scene/ori/img/popup_15.jpg')
    also love her eyes and lips. her eyes, no need to explain, most people will agree with me. her lips are rather defined, soft and sweet. it sorta has a heart shape to it.
    She looks fabulous ^^.

The series she is in, "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" (horrible translation which can't be helped) is about to air I believe. People familiar with the book by Huang Yi however are advised to stay away.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Default this is not burst but an advise...

i dun think her nose is flat but very nice ...
    i think all her senses are fantastic...

When she smile is cute and when she din smile is very cool...
    i like her image very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    The series she is in, "Tossing Rain Turning Cloud" (horrible translation which can't be helped) is about to air I believe. People familiar with the book by Huang Yi however are advised to stay away.

yeah i saw the first 5 tapes of this movie...boy don't have much to comment but weird....tvb's kungfu movies are getting more and more exagerating--die then come alive again..kissing in kung fu..weird movies thus far..

i am debating whether or not ot continue to watch the movie...i just concerned to see if she and raymond lam end up together (although if he's a mongolian he seems to die at the end)

i feel that i like 2 watch all her movie ...

But i dun like 2 see her do in bad characters coz i tink she's more beautiful when she is doing good character ...

like 'War n Beauty'... i dun tink she's very preety in the movie bcoz of her image ...

i more like she's doing in normal ways or like ordinary ways ...

I will always be a Charmaine Sheh fan no matter what. But I am just curious where she got the scar from because I was really busy lately????
    ~if gymnastics were easy, they'd call it hockey!~

Freaker
    Unregistered

Before i watch Yummy Yummy i think she is ok, but after i watched it i love her. I dont know why, pehraps i like her acting in this series.

I remembered only her from HSDS 2000. Unfortunately, she played Zhou Zhi Ruo and that character was absolutely belittled and trashed, especially in the very end. On the other hand it was completely pathetic in that the annoying GiGi Lai played Zhao Min, and every time I saw her I was annoyed restless. In the end I ended up hating HSDS 2000 just for that reason, it didn't make sense for Zhang WuJi to fall for Zhao min instead of Zhou Zhi Ruo based on the circumstances presented in the series. (I have read the actual novel and seen the 1993 series)

She was pretty and cute in HSDS 2000, but now I think it's either she got older and/or lost too much weight so that she has lost some of her charm. But still, she's the only reason that made me start browsing and posting in the SPCTV.net forums.
    http://paleng.blog.com
    http://omnilude.sitesled.com
    http://www.the2d.com/content/view/107/54/

Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan.

i think Charmaine has good taste in series..i love most of her series that she participated in...My one favorite is "princess shengping"..

she's just so cute!!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    i think Charmaine has good taste in series..i love most of her series that she participated in...My one favorite is "princess shengping"..

she's just so cute!!!!....
    yea...n i hated sonja in dat serie!!

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    yea...n i hated sonja in dat serie!!
    i don't like Sonija either..but i fel kinda bad for her..bc she always plays bad roles..alot people hate her...
    i started to like her alittle bit when i saw her new series ..i forgot the name the one with Tammy chen, samuel ...it was rather good..Though her character is too tragic.

i don't like Sonija either..but i fel kinda bad for her..bc she always plays bad roles..alot people hate her...
    i started to like her alittle bit when i saw her new series ..i forgot the name the one with Tammy chen, samuel ...it was rather good..Though her character is too tragic.
    i didnt watch dat serie... is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i didnt watch dat serie... is it good?
    it was so long..hah.a. i usually dread when it comes to like 40 tapes..i like series around 20 tapes..that's the longest i went...so i did skip some parts..hhaa...

i would have to say...it was pretty good..but it was really sad...TVB has done it this time..this series..the kungfu, cime, and everything everything is up to par...
    but it look more lke a mainland series to me than it was from TVB...

it was so long..hah.a. i usually dread when it comes to like 40 tapes..i like series around 20 tapes..that's the longest i went...so i did skip some parts..hhaa...

i would have to say...it was pretty good..but it was really sad...TVB has done it this time..this series..the kungfu, cime, and everything everything is up to par...
    but it look more lke a mainland series to me than it was from TVB...
    40?? dats too long for me ...even "spoiled princess" was too long for me n i skipped like half of da serie

Post Charmaine !!

i love all her acting