Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Roles of ROCH has been decided!

On page 7 of this thread, someone said that Shui Ling will not be XLN because she's filming a big budget series with Nie Yuan. So...wouldn't that mean that NY would be occupied as well? Or, maybe he could film after the series with Shui Ling is done. Eh. I really hope HXM gets this role.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wait, just catching up on this thread--NY has YG --no, he is filming with SL so shes out too like mentioned above. HXM as YG-in April? he denied it and said he would be filming a mega budget picture in the summer. I prefer all fresh faces because
    NY cant be YG he looks a bit old when he acts serious, and he doesn't have the look for YG

HXM many people say he can't show a wide range of emotions like the complex character of YG---haven't seen him act sad or playful especially in YG's youth. He was also criticized for being too wooden in his roles--only fit for serious roles like princes, emperors, or bad guys.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Although I'm not really a fan of HXM's, I have to disagree with the criticism about him being too wooden and being only fit to play serious roles. He was convincing as the young crowned prince Liu Che in DHTZ, who was really anything but serious at the time. His acting also grew along with the character in part II. In addition, although I have not seen this particular series yet, I've heard that he was funny in Feng Liu Shao Nian Tang Bo Fu. I think HXM has a face that can go from fierce-looking to grinning widely in one second flat. Therefore, I believe he would be able to do a very convincing job as Yang Guo.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 06-22-04 at 02:59 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Another news, Chen Hao's manager said she would not be starring as Guo Fu. That it'd be better as XLN.

My 0.02 cents, I think Chen Hao would be good as Guo Fu (see her acting as A Zi) but I guess she does not want to be typecasted as spoilt rotten girl.

wait, so chen hao isn't gonna be guo fu? aww man this is complicated

No she isnt'

There are so many this dull news from sina that i don't feel so trusted. I will just sit tight and wait and don't stress out for who is going to be whom.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

I agreed with you Yon, just wait until the official release instead of relying on the crazy media. I can't tell what is real or not anymore. It doesn't matter cause I don't want to be to hyped up about this series and it turning out 2 years later badly. Hopefully all this hype doesn't turn sour.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

well this is actually one thing that i don't like about zjz. i think he makes too many stories (news) before the actual shooting takes place,and then when it comes out horrible, it's very disappointing. i know it's the media who's writing all these speculation articles, but i think zjz isn't doing much to help the situation...i don't know, just my two cents

I know what you mean--all this media stuff cant trust what is real or not. Like this article I read about the final cast list--said they got inside source since there was a script reading by the main cast already

GJ, HR, the 4 greats, ZBT, QZ sevens all the same
    YG--HXM
    ZLN--Liu Yi Fei

ummm, this is all hyped and not real since ZJZ already denied that he would be using the same cast in his previous works as leads so LYF is out. HXM said he was filming something else so hes out too.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

This young girl will act as Guo Xiang(pretty girl!)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/20040219/145777.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.rayli.com.cn/model/raylimodel/yangmi/imgs/yangmi005.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent_upimage/200406/1088133996.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent_upimage/200406/1088137777.jpg')
    Last edited by koala; 06-25-04 at 12:03 PM.

HXM Vs LYF
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-25/2004625221939931.jpg')

NY Vs LYF
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-25/2004625222201615.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-6-25/2004625222356432.jpg')

Where those pictures come from?? :Yikes:

The girl who will play GX looks kind of like Shui Ling (especially in the last pic).
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 06-25-04 at 09:15 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ummm, HXM looks better than NY as YG. dunno maybe NY's nose? he just doesnt look like YG and I don't think he looks tall enough--HXM has a wide range of expressions that is better suited.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

I agree. HXM does look like a better YG than NY. He's just so dark, though. I was hoping that he would "lighten up" again. Are these screentest pics? Is it confirmed for sure that LYF will play XLN?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hmm, just noticed that NY's eyes look like they are going straight through LYF's body--he looks really odd and stiff
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

So is Liu Yi Fei confirm to be Dragon Girl? In that case I'm so disappointed. I personally think she look way too young...like a little kid...as a matter of fact...the girl who was to played GX in the looking department look more suited than LYF.

Please don't let LYF be dragon girl...*kneeling down and pray*

As for YG, I think HXM look more suited than Nie Yuan, either case I'm fine with both actors but Please let someone else play Dragon Girl...did i just repeat myself? well, here again HAVE SOMEONE BE DRAGON GIRL!!!...Didn't they said Dragon Girl will be played be a newbie? What a bunch of azz lying media...
    Last edited by chocolate; 06-25-04 at 10:22 PM.

Of course not. That is just a photo shop pictures.

They are not photoshopped. The pics are from auditions and camera tests for the roles of yang guo and xiao long nu.
    According to the articles, both YG and YLN are not confirmed yet. Liu Yi Fei is just auditioning for the part, she's the only experienced actress auditioning, the rest of the girls are all newcomers. Most audiences in china do not like Liu yi fei as a actress in general(neither do I)
    The role for YG has basically been narrowed down to NY and HXM. Personally, I perfer HXM.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/2004-06-26/0724427987.html
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/2004-06-26/0039427868.html

Originally posted by chocolate

Please don't let LYF be dragon girl...*kneeling down and pray*

please dear lord in heaven no!!!! much more prefer Shui Ling
    Attached Images Attached Images