Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Roles of ROCH has been decided!

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong
    ohh... thats' shu chang. i don't think she can be xln.
    Never said Shu Chang is XLN

Shu Chang in DGSD 2003 isn't beautiful but her acting skill is so good. when I see her pics in other series, I think her look is very lovely, cute and perfect for Guo Xiang role

Originally posted by speed
    Never said Shu Chang is XLN

Shu Chang in DGSD 2003 isn't beautiful but her acting skill is so good. when I see her pics in other series, I think her look is very lovely, cute and perfect for Guo Xiang role
    I haven't seen her other series but she is very very impressive in DGSD'03. Love her in the series, especially when she smacked Xu Zu on the head.

Shu Chang in others series - so lovely. I think she even takes a negative character - two faces.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-29/200422904848355.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-1-15/2004115102122620.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-1-15/2004115102046950.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-1-15/2004115101808319.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-2-14/2004214121841770.jpg')

Wow, that's her??? Can't recognize her, I keep having this TSTL image of her.

She looks very pretty especially without the fringes.

Originally posted by pookagege
    However:, it seems that the girl who played as Wang Yu Yan also took the role of XLN (Idy Chan, Carman Lee), so I hope she might get a chance.
    I hope to see a new fresh look actress for XLN. enough for LYF...she can't act!
    Idy Chan and Carmen Lee at least can act!

Originally posted by tinac
    Wow, that's her??? Can't recognize her, I keep having this TSTL image of her.

She looks very pretty especially without the fringes.
    Watch Lianchengjue, or Secret of the Linked Cities - you'll absolutely adore her in there.

Ian

Shu Chang looks a lot like Hu Jing. For a second, I thought they were the same person.

Hu Jing:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2003-01-06/3_28-3-326-503_2003010617225.jpg')

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i agree with the lyf part, i didn't think she was that pretty in the beginnign anyways, but now, the more i look at her, the less pretty she gets, she's just an avg looking young girl..........wuts the big deal

wow! shu chang is cute and pretty. yea. she can be a very good Guo Xiang, she has the looks.

i think they should just pick a new girl be XLN, but many rumors have that Liu Yi Fei is highly considered. i don't know wh ois gonna be Yang Guo, the producer said it's hard for him to pick the Yang Guo, he doesn't know who to pick.

Originally posted by Ian Liew
    Watch Lianchengjue, or Secret of the Linked Cities - you'll absolutely adore her in there.

Ian
    I am trying to get it, can't find it in S'pore. Does anyone know if it's already in S'pore?

I agree that LYF is quite pretty...she has this ancient beauty to her. Her role in DGSD was quite easy to portray since that character was like a walking, talking flower vase anyway, so it didn't really matter if she couldn't act. But to have LYF play XLN...that would suck........true that previous WYYs have all played XLNs, but like someone already mentioned earlier, both Idy and Carman could act and fitted both their roles quite well. LYF doesn't have the graceful, cold beauty to her....it'll be better if the producers just pick a totally new face.

Thanks for all the pix of Shu Chang Speed!! She is really cute! I have seen her act before. She is a lot cuter than LYF in my opinion. I think she would be great as Guo Xiang. Hu Jing is really cute as well. So as you all see, there are plenty of pretty actresses out there. What is the big deal about LYF??? SHe is just like any average actress. I think she lacks the charm that Hu Jing and Shu Chang have.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I'm in for Shui Ling w/ XLN role. Love her beauty

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-3-18/2004318165206532.jpg')
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

Yes...I just wish LYF doesn't play XLN...she doesn't fit the role...let some other actresses take the role...maybe Shui Ling or Echo Shen...OR maybe choose someone just fresh out of acting school...then we would be surprise if "she" can pull it off or not....I just want XLN to be as I have imagine...recently all remakes, the choices of casts( in my opinion that is) are no good...

Who is Echo Shen ? any pics of her

Here is a pix of Echo in Bao Lian Deng.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

although i hate the fact that shui ling played mu nian ci and would make it weird that she will also play xln, but i can';t see anyone who can out do sui ling, the other person is carmen but she's losing her looks by age.

Originally posted by Trinie
    Here is a pix of Echo in Bao Lian Deng.
    At first glance, she looks like LYF in DGSD 2003.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yea, I thought she sort of looks like LYF too. But I like her more...
    I think SL or Echo would be really good for the role of XLN. It's not our choice anyway. I think Idy Chan is the best XLN so far. Even JY said that himself....
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-20-04 at 07:38 PM.

Latest news ... I think it's bad news.

Anyway, according to this article, the roles of YG and XLN will definitely be actors from Taiwan/Hong Kong. I don't like this!!!

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2004-03-25/0853342691.html