Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Roles of ROCH has been decided!

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong

i heard that Shui Ling aka Jiang Qin Qin is going to be xln, not sure, but they are considering this. i hope so, cuz she looks very beautiful, but she was mu nianici....
    I hope not. I hope they can find a fresh, new face.

Another actress that I think would fit the role of XLN is Gao Yuan Yuan. Anyway, hope that the roles will be revealed soon!

i hope huang xiao ming will not be yang guo.. i find that usually he only has one expression on his face, and he doesn't really look mischievious, hope they find some one good for yang guo, as for shuiling for xln.. well, she is beautiful, but she is seen too commonly already.. like seeing her in all shows.. hehe

Originally posted by foreva
    i hope huang xiao ming will not be yang guo.. i find that usually he only has one expression on his face, and he doesn't really look mischievious, hope they find some one good for yang guo, as for shuiling for xln.. well, she is beautiful, but she is seen too commonly already.. like seeing her in all shows.. hehe
    Actually, his acting has improved a lot. In Tang Bo Hu, he can really act mischievious.

I think Zhou Xun makes a really good XLN, in most of her shows, she played somber, fragile, sad or innocence/naive. Of course, it is unlikely that she'd be picked for XLN since she is HR in LOCH.

Originally posted by tinac
    I think Zhou Xun makes a really good XLN, in most of her shows, she played somber, fragile, sad or innocence/naive. Of course, it is unlikely that she'd be picked for XLN since she is HR in LOCH. [/B]
    I'm a Zhou Xun fan but I don't think so

i don't think zhou xun should be xln, cuz 1) i don't think she's pretty enough 2) she seriously needs voice dubbing 3) i dun think she can play xln all that well, and espeically after playing hr

I am pretty sure she is not going to be XLN since her name was on the "leak list" and the director did say he wanted fresh faces for the leads.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

whew, that's a relief

I don't really care who is XLN, well not that much. But I REALLY REALLY hope that HXM is Yang Guo ... he he

Dropped-pie Richie Ren for Yang Guo !
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Originally posted by Candide
    Dropped-pie Richie Ren for Yang Guo !
    No kidding? Richie Ren will bomb the series for sure.

Nobody think about this girl " Liu Yi Fei " ? She is a girl who played as Wang Yu Yan in Demi God and Semi Devils 2003, she looks very pretty but maybe too young for XLN's role However:, it seems that the girl who played as Wang Yu Yan also took the role of XLN (Idy Chan, Carman Lee), so I hope she might get a chance.

Default Re: Re: Roles of ROCH has been decided!

Originally posted by foreva
    err.. actually it doesnt mean that.
    the title says
    "Return of the condor hero" leads already have actor/actresses in mind. Nicholas tse and cecilia cheung has no luck (wu yuan)

the first paragraph then talks about the producer and who is going to direct the show blah blah

the next paragraph then says.
    in the past, there were news that roch will use nicholas tse as yang guo and cecilia cheung as xiao long nu.
    however, yesterday ma zhong jun said that they will definitely NOT use these 2 actors.. at this time, they already have some other actors in mind, and they are in a discussion about it.
    Glad Nicholas tse and cecilia cheung will not be starring the two main characther. I can't think how two of them suits the character of Yang Guo and XLN.

Li Yapeng & Zhou Xun can be given the role of Guo Jing & Huang Rong just like in Legend of Arching Hero..

I think Shui Ling would be a wonderful choice for XLN...........but usually YG is the hard one to find since there's more changes in his character. It makes it more difficult to find a suitable actor.

Originally posted by pepper
    I think Shui Ling would be a wonderful choice for XLN...........but usually YG is the hard one to find since there's more changes in his character. It makes it more difficult to find a suitable actor.
    \

I agree, shui ling is perfect choice for XLN
    WELCOME TO MY SHUI LING FORUM
    WWW.VOY.COM/140245/

I've been surfing the SINA Ent news site everyday, waiting for the news on the casting but nothing so far.

Oh, but the latest news on the series is that the shooting will start on July.

I heard that Liu YI Fei has been chosen for the role of XLN. I am not sure it is 100% confirmed or not yet though. I wonder if she can handle the role??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

wow im REALLY REALLY glad nicholas and cecilia didnt get the casts...... they TOTALLY suck.... nicholas is crap has da same expression and every movie.... and cecilia doesnt fit the role of xln......
    shui ling does have the possibility ....... but im a bit sick of her atm.....

i don't want liyifei to star as xln, imean seirously, u can use a vase for wyy, but for xln, u can't, she has no acting abilities.....just a sorta pretty face, and thats not enough

well, the old xln actresses, chen yu lian, carmen lee were both pretty good. and xln has to have that quiality within her like she doesn't belong on earth, and she's really cold too....which i highly doubt are any qualities that lyf can manage to portray, she can just stand there, that's it