Thread: Yang Dingtian vs Kongjian

Senior Member Mandred Skavenslayer's Avatar

Default Yang Dingtian vs Kongjian

Lets take these guys at their potential peak and say YDT managed to max out 乾坤大挪移 to level 5 and Kongjian reached all his potential in Shaolin Martial Arts and surpassed the Du monks individually.

Who would win?

Logically YDT would win since no one from The Du Monks can defeat him and I think almost impossible to assume that Kongjian would surpass any of "present" Du E or Du Jie no matter how prodigy him but for "past" Du E/Du Jie which never learn Shaolin Demon Subduing Evil Formation then he might be have a chance..

YDT with 4th level of QKDNY is put around 65, so level 5 will be more or less around 70 which is similar to LOCH Great level. KJ is still quite far away below YDT with 4th level QKDNY, so I don't know when he will surpass it or how did he train to fill the gap. Maybe 5 years of fully training 9 Yang or YJJ will help, but not so much since he already trained all of his life in Shaolin but still not reaching elites tier of JY novel.

Logically YDT would win since no one from The Du Monks can defeat him and I think almost impossible to assume that Kongjian would surpass any of "present" Du E or Du Jie no matter how prodigy him...
    I don't see why Kongjian couldn't have surpassed the YDT-era (or even the present day) Du monks. We know Kongjian was so far above Xiexun he could probably take out Golden Lion in 5 stances. In the present day, 2 Xie Xuns == a Du monk. Xie Xun himself estimated that no one other than Zhang Real Man could likely match Kongjian.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I don't see why Kongjian couldn't have surpassed the YDT-era (or even the present day) Du monks. We know Kongjian was so far above Xiexun he could probably take out Golden Lion in 5 stances. In the present day, 2 Xie Xuns == a Du monk. Xie Xun himself estimated that no one other than Zhang Real Man could likely match Kongjian.
    Well if Kongjian really that strong then he would sit in the same table with people like Lady Yang or YDT which mean he is only 1 tier below Z3F/Wuji and I highly doubt he would reach that level no matter how genius and prodigy him also ZCS once say that only Z3F comparable with XX prowess or DGQB would very interesting if he meet RWX but we all know is not true since Z3F and DGQB way above XX and RWX level..

Well we all know that 9 Yang Manual is the best inner power method in HSDS so unless you super genius like Z3F or GX or learn full volume of 9 Yang like Wuji you wouldn't place higher than Du Monks level fighters no matter how prodigy you..