Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

I thought he was an ogre!

It's actually really funny. I'm sure that Zhong-buttface or whatever his name is, is making a comment about us considering how much he spams this site but considering that so many of us (as per the email group) have chosen to Ignore him, we cant see anything he says 😂😂😂

Default Book 25 Chapter 3 - Part 2

Patudo, very good analysis. Guys, THANK YOU so much for your encouragement, support, and your funny comments about you-know-who. I tried hard to ignore him, but it was really hard. As I mentioned the other day, my spiritual cultivation is not at the Moon in the Well level yet. But now that Bchin showed me how to activate ignore function (BIG thank you), I dont have to contaminate my mind with such negativity and stubbornness. So Rui, you can say anything you want, unfortunately (for you, that is) I wont see it. However, since I sensed so much anger, so much discontent in your posts, my advice to you is: you might want to seriously consider seeking professional and/or spiritual help. (I am being serious, I am not joking.)

OK, with that out of the way, the soup kitchen is back in business (unpretentious, I like that, a lot ); heres the end of Chapter 3. I already sent it via email to those of you who requested it. I have the next part, but have not had any chance to proofread it; the Lords willing tomorrow about the same time.

I also received your request of the previous books, I promise to send the files to you this weekend at the latest. Sorry, been very busy at work. Sorry also that I dont have time to acknowledge everybody who posted comments here for the last several days.

After leaning his head sideways to dodge a cask, which flew from who knows where, once again Kou Zhong had to face Jin Zhengzong, with a sword in his hand who was coming to attack.

By this time Kou Zhong no longer had the desire to continue fighting zealously. Feigning a move, he flashed toward the bow and leaped down onto the deck.

Like a shadow attached to his body Jin Zhengzong ran after him, the tip of his sword was aimed at Kou Zhongs back, as if Kou Zhong has become the sworn enemy who killed his father.

As soon as he landed, Kou Zhong rolled over, simply because the ship was leaning to the left, plus there was a huge wave coming, so that he was unable to stand.

The entire multi-decked ship, which was as if it was soaring above the clouds and sailing in the mist sank into the valley between two giant waves. And then, above, below, and all eight directions, were all seawater. While Kou Zhong was tossed around without him able to do anything, suddenly the seawater receded in all directions, and then the multi-decked ship emerged above the surface of the water. The torrential rain was still pouring down like it was coming from an overturned tray. This kind of confused-and-disoriented, could-not-tell-right-from-left feeling was really difficult to describe even one in ten thousand.

Bang!

Kou Zhong finally crashed onto the ships railings.

By this time everybody was concerned over their own little life, no one had the time to care who was the enemy, and who was their comrade.

In the dark, Jin Zhengzong leaped up near the ships upper deck; he finally gave up his continuous quest for Kou Zhong.

Crash!

Amidst the shouts and the screams, the mast, under continual beating of the gale broke off, carrying the unbearably worn-out, suffering-mortal-wound sail with it, and fell in the direction of Jin Zhengzong.

Kou Zhong jumped up and cried out, Watch out!

Making a somersault, he plunged into the roaring angry sea, while crying out in his heart, Ladies and Gentlemen, please take a good care of yourself!

Xu Ziling suddenly woke up.

Actually, using the word wake up was not too appropriate, because he had not slept at all.

It was some kind of an indescribable different from when he trained the Secret to Long Life in the past mental state, his body felt fuzzy, relaxed and peaceful, where he saw motion within the stillness, where time seemed to stop completely.

The reason he woke up was because he heard the rustling noise of someone sweeping the floor outside the Luohan Hall.

His heart shivered greatly. Who the hell was out there? If it was the Heavenly Lord Xi Ying, he would not have such good intention. If it was a monk who came back to clean, how come he ignored the debris filling the whole hall, but only cared about sweeping the dead leaves outside the hall?

Even if he was ignorant of the disastrous situation inside the Luohan Hall, the sweeping ought to start inside the door of the temple hall; he could not have been this finicky.

All kinds of questions were flashing through his clear, bright, and empty mind at the lightning or sparks from the flint speed.

Slightly opening his eyes, Xu Ziling was immediately shocked. Turned out the sky has turned completely bright.

That was to say that he had been sitting in the Luohan Hall for the entire night, yet it felt like just a short moment, which was hard for him to believe.

Xu Ziling slowly rose up to his full height and walked over toward the hole on the wall that An Long crashed against the previous night. Looking out, he saw the sun has already risen to the top of the pagoda. Under the bright sun, a stooped-backed old monk wearing grey robe was engrossed in sweeping the flower garden.

With a slight smile Xu Ziling said, Dashi, good morning!

The old monks crooked back suddenly straightened up; he immediately became magnificently tall and straight, there was no longer any sign of decrepit old man. But he did not turn around. Neither warm nor fiery, he spoke leisurely, Its not early anymore! Shizhu [benefactor] must not blame laoxiu [(sic) lit. old sleeve; perhaps its a typo, usually it was old cassock] for disturbing you.

Xu Ziling already knew that this was not an ordinary monk; very likely he was a very able person of Buddhist school who came here in response to Xi Ying. If it was so, then there was a great possibility that he was of the Four Great Holy Monks level; otherwise it would differ in no way from throwing away his life.

Embarrassed, Xu Ziling said, Xiaozi [this kid] must be hindering Dashi from cleaning up the Luohan Hall; Im the one who should have asked Dashi not to blame me. Hey! How about I take the responsibility of cleaning up inside?

The grey-robed monk slowly turned around and said cheerfully, Its great that Shizhu has that intention! Sweeping the Buddha Hall is laonas [old cassock] responsibility; how could I borrow someone elses hand?

Staring intently at him, Xu Ziling saw that this old monks eyebrows had turned completely white. On his stately countenance, there was an air of auspiciousness and peace. The bridge of his nose was at least a cun higher than average person. His countenance looked strangely clear and unique.

His eyes were half-open half-closed; the expression showing in his eyes was reserved, giving Xu Ziling the impression that the opposite party was a very able person with an extremely deep spiritual cultivation.

Slightly shrugging his shoulders, Xu Ziling calmly said, Since Dashi insists, then I thank you for Dashis trouble. Xiaozi does not dare to disturb you much longer.

When he turned around to leave, suddenly a boom resonated on his eardrums. Right this instant, his mind turned into a blank space. Other than this noise, there was nothing else. Stranger still, the Du Meridian on his entire spine seemed to vibrate as if it was of the same natural frequency with the sound; it was extremely comfortable, the feeling was weird beyond human comprehension.

Shaken, Xu Ziling halted his steps and said with a sigh, Dashi, this move is very formidable, what kind of gongfa is that? I am afraid it is not inferior in any respect to Zhu Yuyans Tianmo Sound.

The monk did not answer him directly; he spoke indifferently instead, This is the Buddhists incantation which power can subdue devil and overcome demon, the key is the great diamond [or Vajra] wheel seal bound in my hand, through special musical incantation that can excite the qi meridian in Shizhus body to vibrate correspondingly, and produce an unfathomably positive effect.

Still had not turned around, Xu Ziling said, All of a sudden Dashi bestowed Xiaozi incantation blessing; whats the purpose of this?

The monk kindly replied, Because Shizhu is a man of great knowledge, great intelligence.

Xu Ziling laughed unhurriedly and said, If Dashi is implying that Xiaozi and Buddha are brought together by fate, you are wrong! Although Xiaozi has respect in my heart toward Buddhism, I do not have any intention of either entering the door or practicing the religion [usually in Buddhism context].

The monk spoke softly, If the realization is pure, that is already practicing the religion; how could there be any difference between entering or exiting the door? Coming into contact with the world is the same as withdrawing from the world; entering the door is the same as exiting the door, ordinary heart is the same as Buddhas heart.

Xu Ziling turned around in astonishment, How should I address Dashi?

The monk put his palms together and said, Zhen Yan [lit. true statement, i.e. incantation in Buddhism].

Xu Ziling was emotionally moved, Turns out its Zhen Yan Dashi, he said, No wonder you are proficient in Zhen Yan Zhou Fa [lit. incantation and magic spell method]. Dashis words imply Buddhism subtleties; I wonder if you wish to enlighten me, this mischievous piece of rock?

Zhen Yan Dashi smiled and said, Not only Shizhu is not a mischievous piece of rock, you are indeed brought together by fate with Buddha, brought together by fate with Zhen Yan. This morning laoxiu [sic] came early to sweep, and saw Shizhu sitting in meditation with your eyes closed between the Luohan Buddha, your hands naturally producing all kinds of poses [or gestures[1]], finally returning to the Shi Wu Wei Yin [lit. carrying the no-fear print/image], producing understanding in laonas heart. Laona has yet to thank Shizhu.

Surprised, Xu Ziling said, If Dashi did not inform me, I really did not know that my hands made all those movements. What is Shi Wu Wei Yin?

Reverend Zhen Yan slowly sat down, his face revealed a bemoaning-the-state-of-the-universe-and-pity-the-fate-of-mankind solemn Buddhas appearance. His left hand open, the palm facing up, the back of the hand resting on his knee.

Xu Ziling could not help imitating him sitting cross-legged. Nodding his head, he said, Dashi is right. This was certainly the posture I adopted when I woke up; I just did not know that it has such a pleasant-to-hear name. Hey! Shi Wu Wei Yin.

Zhen Yan Dashi smiled and said, Others use handprints to trigger the heart, but Shizhu triggered the handprints from the heart; if that is not the root of intelligence, I dont what it is.

Xu Ziling mused inwardly that if Kou Zhong heard this, it would be terrible, because he would bite Xu Ziling to leave home and become a Buddhist monk. Smiling wryly, he said, I dont think it has anything to do with the root of intelligence; its analogous to think during the day, dream during the night. Simply because before entering the quietness, I was practicing many different kinds of Luohan Buddhas images, so that when I sat in meditation, unconsciously those poses came out!

Laughing involuntarily, Reverend Zhen Yan said, Its all right if Shizhu is unwilling to admit it, but Shizhu cannot deny that you have interest in our Buddhism handprints. Buddhism has three secret sayings, I wonder if Shizhu is willing to listen?

Puzzled, Xu Ziling said, Dashi is a very able person outside of the world; why do you seem to be very interested in me, a mere layman? Arent you afraid that I am a malefactor who break the law and commit crimes, so much so that I am the wicked person who destroyed the Buddha images inside the Hall?

Instead of replying, Zhen Yan Dashi asked, What does Shizhu know about sitting in meditation? How to do Zen meditation?

Frowning, Xu Ziling said, Such a profound question, I am afraid I will have to trouble Dashi to give directions.

Zhen Yan Dashi nodded in praise; with solemn expression he said, Sitting down without giving rise to a thought, meditating without seeing the natural instincts being in disorder; outside, no need to appear meditating, inside, no confusion to fix your mind. Meditating outside, fixing the mind inside, hence it is called fixed-mind meditation. Immediate flash of understanding, yet obtaining the original intention.

Xu Ziling pondered for a moment, and then he suddenly understood, Was it because Dashi just now watched Xiaozi sitting in meditation with fixed mind that you thought Buddha and I are brought together by fate, thereupon you are enhancing the transformation? Ay! I really just want to master some kind of gongfa, so that I can lure Xi Ying out and kill him. I do not have any other intention.

Zhen Yan Dashis eyes emitted abstruse, unfathomable, unusual rays brimming with wisdom. He said, Such a forthcoming, sincere, completely without greed, without care person like Shizhu can be considered rare, even among the Gate of Emptiness. For the last a hundred years, laona has visited a total of 5,652 famous temples and ancient monasteries, both in the Central Plains and aboard, finally I summed up all the prints produced inside the Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin [lit. nine-character dark/deep sayings handprints]. Today, seeing Shizhu and I are brought together by fate, unexpectedly I poured out the secular thought and dusty mind in my heart; indeed it could be considered unusual.

With deep veneration, Xu Ziling said, Turns out Dashi has a hundred-year seniority. Oh! Xiaozi failed to venerate! This Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin of Dashi must be extremely important, why not passing it on to the people in Buddhist schools? Ay! Isnt Xiaozi meddling in other peoples business? With Dashi in town, how could the Heavenly Lord Xi Ying dare to run amok?

Reverend Zhen Yan shook his head and said, Laoxius time in this dusty world is already limited, plus it is difficult to find someone who is fated to receive the Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin. This Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin, when it is being used in Buddhism, it is Buddhism; when it is being used martial art, it is martial art. Laona serves Buddha wholeheartedly; in all my life I have never exchanged blows with anybody. Does Shizhu understand?

Xu Ziling smiled and said, Of course I do. As soon as Dashi spoke an incantation [zhen yan], even utterly vicious extremely evil disciples would have the ominous thought in his heart completely disappear. Ha! Isnt that so?

Zhen Yan revealed a hint of nave smiling expression; auspicious and peaceful, he said, Of course not. Whats more, if the target is of Xi Yings caliber, a martial art master with this kind of profound demonic power, and his will is as strong and solid like an unshakeable rock, any incantation would not be of any use; it will require Shizhu to protect the [Buddhist] law even more.

Unconvinced, Xu Ziling said, Since the Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin can be used for religious practice, why do you have the problem of the recipient being worthy or unworthy?

Zhen Yan Dashi said, Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin appears simple, but it is actually complicated. People who are unworthy, because once they started they are unwilling to let go and abandon their original pursuit will find it difficult to master it throughout their life. Frankly speaking, before watching Shizhu performing the poses in fixed-mind meditation this morning, Laona has never thought that Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin can be used in martial art. But now my dusty heart is greatly moved. If Shizhu refuses, laoci [old shrine] tonight give up and return to the west, and most likely the result would be ruining the enterprise for the sake of one basketful.

Smiling ruefully, Xu Ziling said, Dashi, please speak, Xiaozi is washing his ears to listen respectfully.

[1] Original: 印 (yin) From mdbg.net: to print/to mark/to engrave/a seal/a print/a stamp/a mark/a trace/image. Courtesy of Akolaw: A mudra: Sanskrit seal, mark, or gesture is a symbolic or ritual gesture in Hinduism and Buddhism. While some mudras involve the entire body, most are performed with the hands and fingers. A mudra is a spiritual gesture and an energetic seal of authenticity employed in the iconography and spiritual practice of Indian religions. Translators note: Although not the most accurate translation, I opted to keep Immortal Print (or perhaps change it to Immortal Image not sure at this moment), simply because it sounds better than Immortal Gestures or Undead Aquatic Mammal.

Thanks foxs for the soup..

Kou Zhong singlehandedly destroys a warship, while Xu Ziling uses Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin which is originally not martial art stances to train new powerful stances for him. A great chapter. Thanks Fox.

最後把所有印结归纳在九字冥言手印内,今见施主有缘,
    finally I summed up all the prints produced inside the Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin [lit. nine-character dark/deep sayings handprints]. Today, seeing Shizhu and I are brought together by fate,

Please note 冥言Ming Yan is typo it should be真言true word (formal name of spell, mandra}

see how in next paragraph, the Chinese test is 真言true word
    此九字真言用之於佛则为佛 This Jiu Zi Ming Yan Shou Yin, when it is being used in Buddhism, it is Buddhism;

Thanks for the update foxs! Nice to see you decided to stay and post here again! Don't let the troll win! United we stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    Thanks for the update foxs! Nice to see you decided to stay and post here again! Don't let the troll win! United we stand!!
    Who is the troll? You mean ogre?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    Don't let the troll win! United we stand!!
    Sure, lest thou forget your standing, LuDongBin's winning supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by LuDongBin View Post
    Pedantically speaking, the correct word should be seal. Mudras or hand seals in the Tantric sense are used to stimulate energy flows (prana) in accordance to the 5 Elements. For example, the little finger represents the water element; ring finger represents earth; middle finger for ether; index finger for air, thumb for fire. Within the Chinese meridians, some of the 12 standard meridians pass through each of the fingers eg lung meridian (thumb). When you form these hand seals, energy flows are generated to nourish or strengthened certain parts of the body. One of the exercises in Naropa's Six Yogas is the forming of these hand seals. If you read the passage where XL was imitating the hand postures of the various Luohans, the specific hand seal described appears quite similar to Naropa's. And XL was practicing essentially something of Indian/Tantric origin. If I form a mudra and imprint it on mud or cement, that would be hand print. You see the subtle difference? I'm sorry if I belabored this point. What I am suggesting is based on acceptable nomenclature and i have offered evidence therein. But if you guys prefer to base on guessing and feelings then that is another story.

At the risk of starting another round, the term 不死, may I offer "deathless"? Sounds better?
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Default Book 25 Chapter 4 - Part 1

Xiaohu, you are welcome. Anurman, and then they both benefited Talking about plot. Akolaw, thanks, I will correct it. Sky, thanks for the support.

Book 25 Chapter 4 Nine-Character Incantation

His body weary, his strength exhausted, Kou Zhong climbed up the beach. Unable to take it anymore, he collapsed on the sandy shore.

Only after swimming in the angry sea all through the night did he survive to this place. It did not matter how superior his breathing was, it could only help him at the beginning when he was trying to evade the billows most frantic attack deep underwater, but not to support him endlessly for sichen after sichen; otherwise he would have to turn into a freak who did not need to breathe using his mouth and nose.

After swimming in the relatively calm seabed for more than ten li, he had reached his limit of internal breathing, which was also the limit of the true qi within his body. When, in panic, he swam out of the water, he just realized that his true power has approached the disadvantageous condition of a lantern which oil has been depleted, while the shore was still three, four li away.

It was one of the most painful moments in Kou Zhongs life. Although the storm has subsided, the high waves remained. Kou Zhong could only struggle to swim among the billows relying only on his barely-there remaining physical strength toward the shore, and had to suffer being tossed and rolled in the sea wave with his body no longer able to follow its masters wishes.

Were it not for his fortitude and his continuous determination, his corpse would have been sinking into the bottom of the ocean.

When he came ashore, his first thought was actually reminding himself not to forget to warn Xu Ziling not to be overconfident in his skill to breathe internally and dive and swim underwater in the ocean.

His whole body felt like it was bitten and devoured by poisonous ants; every single cun of his skin felt like cracking. This moment, if even an ordinary martial art master came to deal with him, he would be able to take Kou Zhongs life.

The black clouds have dispersed half a sichen ago. The autumn sun sprinkled its light from the clear, cloudless sky above onto his back, as well as onto his Moon in the Well, which he had almost abandoned in the sea.

He felt that the mask, the treasured book, and the other stuffs wrapped in the waterproof oilcloth inside his pocket were still there, but he was pretty sure that the seawater must have penetrated the oilcloth so that the paper stuff would be soaked and destroyed.

Too bad he had not read the love letter sent by Li Xiuning and delivered to him via Shang Xiuxun. If he said that he did not have the slightest remorse, he would only deceive himself.

Ay!

Although he remembered Old Bas warning that when his true power was depleted, the one thing that he must avoid the most was to let the exhaustion conquered him; yet right now, he lacked the strength to even lift his finger, so he could forget about crawling up and training.

While he was almost asleep, suddenly he heard the clamor of gongs and drums, followed by battle cry from afar coming near.

Aghast, Kou Zhong raised his head to see, and under the brilliant sunshine, his dazzled eyes saw a group of people carrying hatchets and iron hoes, wearing weird-looking clothes and ornaments, with torrential momentum, was coming with vengeance to kill him.

Smiling ruefully, Kou Zhong buried his face in the sand.

With precious, solemn appearance, Zhen Yan Dashis face radiated with saintly light, as he spoke unhurriedly, Buddhisms three secrets are body, mouth, and desire put into practice with equal importance together with the thought. Body is equal to the mouth, mouth is equal to the desire, and desire is equal to the body. Although in names they are three, in reality they are one.

With sudden understanding, Xu Ziling said, Dashi is indeed a very able person of the Buddhist school; in just a few words you have already explained the deep meaning behind the five hundred revered Luohan images in the hall very clearly.

Reverend Zhen Yan laughed aloud three times. He happily said, Laoxiu traveled all over the world, only today do I find a destined person like Shizhu, who immediately understand with just a little bit of explanation. Shizhu needs to know that when laoxiu said that in the past there were other people who understood it, although the other party seemed to hear it clearly and logically, the reality was that they did not really understand, let alone using it in religious practice. More often than not, they obtained the body but lost the mouth, or got the desire but abandoned the body.

Stunned, Xu Ziling asked, How would Dashi know if I am just saying I understand with my mouth, yet in reality I am no different than those other people?

Zhen Yan Dashis eyes fell onto his hands; smiling, he said, Just now when laoxiu spoke about the three secrets, Shizhus ten fingers seemed to shake slightly; evidently the secret words entered the ears, the desire was somewhat affected. If you still do not understand the mysterious meaning of the true statement, perhaps you might shout a few words for laoxiu to listen to.

Embarrassed, Xu Ziling explained, Since last night, my hands are a bit like they dont obey my commands anymore. Ha!

Reverend Zhen Yan said, Mans corporeal body is like a treasured raft passing through the river of life; within it hidden the secret of the heaven and the earth. My Nine-word Incantation Handprint precisely passes through the three secrets, passes through the human body and connects with the universe; reaching the border of oneness of heaven and humanity, understanding heart meeting the character, namely the body becomes a Buddha. It has nothing to do whatsoever with whether someone has left home or still at home. Whether the body is inside a kasaya [a patchwork outer vestment worn by Buddhist monk] or not, a human is a human; he cannot change into another object.

Slapping his thigh, Xu Ziling cried out in determination, Dashis remark has made Xiaozi obtaining a sudden flash of insight and all is clear [orig. murky darkness suddenly opens]. I wonder if whether my disposition is making it so, but toward the Gate of Emptiness layer upon layer of religious dogma, clear compass and rigid way of life, Xiaozi does not have the slightest bit of interest. I always thought that if Buddha wanted to convince his people to start obtaining proof to get the result, that Buddha must be too overbearing!

Bursting out laughing, Zhen Yan Dashi said, Shizhus way of thinking is unique; I should say that it was you who made me obtaining a sudden flash of insight and all is clear. The Jiu Zi Zhen Yan is precisely, hey! Its better to say, facing the troops for battle, all are arrayed at the front [lin bing dou zhe jie zhen lie zai qian 9 characters]. This way it will be comparably easier for Shizhu to memorize firmly.

What? Xu Ziling blurted out, Unexpectedly only now did Dashi casually think out nine words as the Nine-character Incantation?

Bang!

It wasnt clear who had hit Kou Zhong in the head with a stick first; the strange thing was that although it was unbearably painful, the tianling acupoint on the top his head seemed to be recovering its life force. Breathing in a thread of external qi, which he did not know from where, it bored through his withered channels.

Dang!

The back of a hoe hit the Moon in the Wells scabbard, but the attackers palm was jolted and split, throwing him backward that he fell sitting down on the ground, carrying along with him three of his companions that they fell to the east and toppled to the west.

Everybody retreated in shock.

Struggling hard, Kou Zhong managed to prop half of his body up. Sweeping his gaze around, he found out that the crowd heavily surrounding him actually consisted of men and women, and that the weapons in their hands were actually farming tools. The clothes on their bodies were brightly colored, made of cloth, hemp, and the like, with sheepskin vest on the outside. The women wore barrel-like long skirt, but the length was not uniform; some were so short that it reached only to their knees, some were so long that it was dragged along on the ground. However, whether it was trousers or skirts, they all wore leggings, both to stay warm, and to defend against poisonous insects and loathsome mosquitos. The womens heads were wrapped in complicated headscarf in bright color, adorned with a variety of tassel-like hanging-down ornaments; the color dazzled the eyes.

Kou Zhong really did not understand why in this kind of nasty situation he still had free time to notice so many different inconsequential things, so he found this to be extremely amusing. Anybody speaks Han language? he shouted loudly.

This bunch of local peasant obviously was not evil; seeing their stick and hoe failed to hurt him, they became timid. You look at me, I look at you; finally a shy young girl stepped out from among the crowd, and spoke stiffly, You are not a pirate?

Kou Zhong was amused, thinking that even if he was a pirate, under this kind of situation, there was no way he would admit it. He hastily responded, Not only I am not a pirate, I am the pirates enemy. Look! It was because of fighting with the pirates that I look like this. Ha!

The young girl returned to the group of tribal people; she jabbered a long string of words to the people crowding around her. Even Kou Zhong did not understand how she could take his simple couple of sentences and add oil and replenish vinegar into it and translate it into a long-winded story. Although the young girl could not be considered beautiful, she looked delicate and pretty like a sprite.

Her sheepskin gown was quite unique even more; it did not have even half a button, there were only a pair of straps coming out of her back, which intersected on her chest and continued around her body back to her back and was tied tightly from the bottom of the sheepskin. Naturally the tip of the strap was hanging down just like a tail; so lively and cute.

Kou Zhong was burying his face back into the sand when the girls voice, brimming with hope, rang out in his ears, Will you help us fight the pirates?

Kou Zhong moaned, As long as you are willing to let me have a good sleep, even if you want me to beat the Tianhuang Laozi [lit. old man the emperor of heaven], Ill do it.

佛家三密,是为身、口、意,实践与思维并重。身等於口,口等於意,意等於身,名虽分三,实为一 如。"

Buddhisms three secrets are body, mouth, and desire put into practice with equal importance together with the thought. Body is equal to the mouth, mouth is equal to the desire, and desire is equal to the body. Although in names they are three, in reality they are one.

身、口、意body mouth mind (not desire)

Ah, a tasty soup in a peaceful morning...

Where is Kou Zhong? Still in mainland? Taiwan Island? Or a very small island in east sea? Thanks Fox.

Thanks foxs

Kou is going to Lingnan,

Lingnan (simplified Chinese: 岭南; traditional Chinese: 嶺南; pinyin: lǐng nn; Jyutping: ling5 naam4; literally: "South of the Nanling Mountains") is a geographic area referring to the lands in the south of the Nanling Mountains. The region covers the modern Chinese provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, and Hainan as well as modern northern Vietnam.[1]

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs

Will Xu Ziling able to have style like eight palm of Buddha's ? I wish. This is getting good. thanks foxs

Ty for update. Hmmm xzl gets upgrade from statues will kz get an upgrade soon aftwrwards?