Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

. . . . . . . . . speechless.
    Thanks fox for the great chapter.

Thanks foxs

There's still mystery man/woman on barge, Hou Xibai (who is likely to be hiding somewhere eyeing his most admired babe), Wang Bo, etc.

I doubt Zhu Yuyan herself would make a move as it would be beneath her station to fight with the rest or SFX. Hence, Wanwan only has Bian Bufu and Pi Chen on her side.

So I guess it will be a quick but furious engagement, before a hasty withdrawal as the situation degenerates into a cluster fight.

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks foxs

Middle of the chapter?! Then why did you stop there?! The long awaited battle just started. I'm team Wanwan.

Thanks foxs!

Wow wow wow....
    What a chapter!!

I am team Xu Ziling.. i hope he can somehow deal with Wanwan and help SFX.. so she wouldnt chase him about the Jade anymore..

Thanks foxs!!

thanks foxs! you are the best!!

u-u

**sigh**

I thought and wanted Xu Ziling to end up in love with the Dong Ming Princess, but it seems it will not be like so... will it be Shi Feixuan then? *-*

f*ck, I feel like I will be disappointed again, when the Dong Shuni girl first made her entry, I thought: its her!! and then the thing with Kou Zhong happened... >.> and it made me think of "A step into the past" by the same author, where almost every woman is a sl*t...

I think the romance that will happen to XZ will be something quite "pure", it makes think back to some years ago when I was younger (T-T), so I looking forward to it (not sure if it will happen though, hope he doesnt become a sage. u-u)

so of all girls till now, I think the most likelly will be Shi Feixuan, Wanwan or the DongMing Princess.

we dont know much about Shi Feixuan yet.

I kinda sure that Wanwan have her circumstances (she seems to want to kill that martial uncle of hers), so there is a possibility that they will end up together.

the DongMing Princess seems to like XZ, but we dont know her personality yet... lets hope it is not like most other woman of this novel...

I wanted to write this so long ago... u-u but I'm not really confident in my english u-u and it is quite hard for me to write, thats why I usually just spam "thank you" XD, I can read without a problem though, funny right?

btw, I like DTSLZ very much, but unfortunely from all others wuxia novels out there that I found, I can only think of "Romance of Dragons and Snakes" and "Legend of the Cultivation God" (not sure if it will remain wuxia) that are like DTSLZ, if you ppl know about another similar novel, pls tell.

Thanks foxs. Moar! Moar! so bad of you to stop in the middle of the chapter What a sly move by Wanwan! I think Shi Feixuan will be injured and XZ will be the white knight.

Thanks foxs!

Hi Foxs, thanks for your efforts in translating the Dragons of Tang Dynasty. This story is very interesting. I have unfinished comic in Indonesia (56 series), quite many series in CD in Malaysian (Series +/- 165 up to 252 END) and complete series of comic in CD from 1 to 252 END in Chinese (Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese, just view pictures). The comic I read is roughly/majorly similar to the one you are translating; but the comic will not be so detailed. I understand you will have to spend a lot of time and works to translate the whole story. I highly appreciate for your efforts and patience. Thanks & Regards, DY (from Indonesia).

Thanks foxs!

Also, isn't it like 20 books too early for serious romance?

Thanks foxs

k1nk4... your comment is so long, I thought foxs has posted another chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.Young View Post
    Hi Foxs, thanks for your efforts in translating the Dragons of Tang Dynasty. This story is very interesting. I have unfinished comic in Indonesia (56 series), quite many series in CD in Malaysian (Series +/- 165 up to 252 END) and complete series of comic in CD from 1 to 252 END in Chinese (Unfortunately I cannot read Chinese, just view pictures). The comic I read is roughly/majorly similar to the one you are translating; but the comic will not be so detailed. I understand you will have to spend a lot of time and works to translate the whole story. I highly appreciate for your efforts and patience. Thanks & Regards, DY (from Indonesia).
    Not only not so detailed, but also different slightly.
    for example, in this chapter, Wanwan is hiding in one of the building, in the comic in the boat.

Also, they didn't meet Dugu Feng and You Chuhong previously.

Quote Originally Posted by wangxiaohu View Post
    Not only not so detailed, but also different slightly.
    for example, in this chapter, Wanwan is hiding in one of the building, in the comic in the boat.

Also, they didn't meet Dugu Feng and You Chuhong previously.
    I recalled XZL, KZ, BFN and XHZ met met You ang Dugu Feng and had a battle under a bunker. Granny You CH got asthma and got worse in the future. Later, KZ disguised himself as a doctor and healed Granny You CH.

Certainly there will be differences as the comic just tells the story in 252 series while the one translated by foxs are very so much more than the comic.

I recalled SFX will be saved by Hou Xi Bai. Hou Xi Bai will be a human shield to cover the strike of Wan Wan against SFX. Upon the failure to hurt SFX, Wan Wan fled.

I read the comic many times without being bored. I am so glad that foxs is willing to translate the detail story. Thanks for your kind assistance to do it. God bless foxs.

Guys.. I know you read the story.. but I haven't, so please.. don't write any spoiler here...
    You are kind of spoiling the fun and my anticipation here..

Or if you be so kind, could you please edit your post?

Quote Originally Posted by r_aribawono View Post
    Guys.. I know you read the story.. but I haven't, so please.. don't write any spoiler here...
    You are kind of spoiling the fun and my anticipation here..

Or if you be so kind, could you please edit your post?
    I'd like to, but when I'm about to press the edit button, suddenly a burst of difficult-to-describe ice-cold air penetrated my finger and entered in, passing my yangyu meridian on the outside of my elbow, to the jianjing acupoint on my shoulder, and down toward dai meridian. It hurts very badly, so I have no option but to withdraw, and cancel my action. Sorry.

Oliver Twist says: "Please sir, I want some more"!