Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Thanks, foxs.

Well, it's common sense isn't it?

Firstly, we know that Ziling isn't going to die.

Secondly, be it due to Qingxuan, Feixuan, Yue Shan, or simply due to Xi Ying being a bad guy that needs to be killed (for KZ or otherwise...), XZL simply cannot just beat Xi Ying without killing him.

Combining the above 2, Xi Ying is simply doomed to die.

Anyway, I still think that this power upgrade for Ziling is overly deux ex machina. Through HXB, Huang Yi has confirmed my earlier hypothesis that Xi Ying, being ranked 4th on the Demonic Master List, is 2 levels higher than pre-upgrade Ziling.

For him to read Huan Ri Da Fa, stare at the Luohans, and have 1 single profound conversation, and result in internal energy sufficient to handle power that was 2 levels above his, never mind an improvement in technique (from the Luohans), is really too incredible.

I hope that Kou Zhong's power upgrade (which I earlier hypothesized to be from Song Que, be it, being taught or some pointers that makes KZ gain some profound understanding) will be less deus ex machina.

And yes, I think that the mysterious top exponent is Song Que, whom I believe is on par with the 3 grandmasters. I don't believe that Song Que will spend the entire novel without a fight, so I look forward to seeing his power in the future.

I agree that it might be from song que that kz gets his upgrade. ZXL was always thensmarter ofnthe 2 of them. Even he had to learn by looking at the luohans and yue shans scroll along with pointers from the old monk to get the upgrade.

The person who annhiliated everyone a step ahead of kz could be song que. He wiped them out and left before kz gets there as a show of power.

Default Book 25 Chapter 10 - Part 2

Xiaohu, there is no rule saying that you have to read the story first before posting your comment. Both of you wanted to be the first, and Anurman beat you, fair and square. Lance, its a matter of preference, really. I am sure some of the readers dont like my style of retaining too much Chinese-ness. BTW, I agree youre your opinion that XZL is smarter than KZ. But KZ is more cunning. Ysabel, when I saw the size of your post, I thought you were posting your own translation Jaya, you are welcome. Shirak, still, I am impressed at your analysis. I wouldnt be able to do that. And now as promised.

Now with the true energy force field formed by his spiraling power, although compared to demonic-and-weird, exquisite-and-amazing Tianmo Da Fa with its countless changes was still a few notches inferior, it was actually just right, like the right medicine prescribed for a certain illness; it was just right to control Xi Yings full-forced strike.

Xi Ying was just unleashing the Ziqi Tian Luo by utilizing both hands to weave thousands of fine threads crisscrossing each other to form the Tian Luo net of qi, which he drew out toward the opponent.

This formless net not only could withstand the fist wind and palm power from the opponent, it could also receive and send energy from his core, which could change shape at any time.

As he gathered his power in his arms, the Heavenly Mesh was pulled together into big and small qi power like wheels, striking horizontally across at Xu Ziling, with the intention of cutting apart the power of his punch, and giving Xu Ziling a heavy blow. Suddenly the Heavenly Mesh qi power became a void without any strength. But the one thing that shocked him the most was that unexpectedly the wheels of qi were unable to maintain their original state, because they were sucked by the powerful vortex of energy generated by the opponents palm image, so that the round wheels were pulled into ovals, and then into strips, which, in turn, were pouring down in torrents into the hollow of the opponents palm.

Xi Yings soul flew away and scattered; hurriedly he pulled his power back, and his retreat this time was even more awkward than the last time.

Inwardly Xu Ziling cried, What a close call! If Xi Ying had not misunderstood his using Tianmo Gong and still used the original style without changing anything to meet Xu Zilings palm strike head on, based on Xi Yings demonic power level, which, by this time was still at least one notch above Xu Zilings, as well as that Xu Ziling did not know how to suck energy and borrow energy as he wished like Wanwan, Xu Ziling would have suffered big loss to some degree.

Fortunately, Xi Ying was very cooperative; instead of advancing, he retreated. How could Xu Ziling be willing to miss this golden opportunity? Letting out a long laughter, like a shadow-following-a-shadow, he followed Xi Ying closely behind to press down the attack.

None of the spectators was able to see clearly, but anyone could see that instead of attacking, Xi Ying was retreating, and hence lost the initiative.

Bang!

After all, Xi Ying was a grandmaster of the demonic school; after retreating for a zhang or so, he swept back to attack Xu Ziling from the side. Both combatants were using exquisite, abstruse technique in a desperate exchange of moves.

The two men suddenly separated, so that once again they were standing face-to-face.

The spectators nervously watching the battle found it difficult to breathe, all because each flutter of the two mens clothes, each brush of their sleeves, carried full strength, devastating qi power, ready for the next earth-shattering offensive.

Xi Ying shouted sternly, I am afraid what Yue Xiong used just now is not Huan Ri Da Fa?

Xu Ziling laughed slyly and said, Actually, whatever skill, whatever method, please forgive Ol Yue since it is not convenience to divulge. May I ask, currently, how much confidence does Xi Xiong have that you will win?

Upstairs, An Long laughed heartily and said, Old Xi, no need to make an exception by telling the truth!

You Niaojuan also let out a mocking, weird-sounding laugh.

Such battle outcome was indeed greatly beyond the two mens expectation.

Xu Ziling cried, Lucky! inwardly. Were it not for him taking risk by imitating Tianmo force field and was successful, the result would be different.

Instead of being angry, Xi Ying laughed. His palms fluttered like butterfly passing through the flower, fantastically filling the air with palm shadows, along with the footwork stepping forward, completely enshrouding Xu Ziling with hiding-the-sky-and-covering-the-earth attack, with gossamer of qi blanketing the space within two zhang radius. It was powerful and overbearing to the extreme point.

The skin of all the parts of his body exposed outside his clothes was imbued with purple qi, giving people stronger impression of the weird and magical character of his Tian Luo demonic skill.

Although he was in perilous situation due to the opponents full-strength attack, Xu Zilings, whose hands were performing the motionless JinGang [Vajra] image mind was approaching the see-through and quick-witted realms like the moon in the well, not moved by the opponent the slightest bit.

The instant several strands of gossamer of qi attacking his body, he swiftly slid across, while launching three palm chops and one fist strike onto an empty air.

No matter how rich Xi Yings imagination was, he had never imagined that Xu Ziling would deal with his Ziqi Tian Luo with this kind of technique.

Ziqi Tian Luos most formidable aspect was that the gossamer of true qi could go round to attack the enemy from any angle. Xu Zilings three palm chops seemed to hack down on totally unrelated empty spaces, but they actually cut off his three streams of gossamer of energy. The last punch actually rendered a heavy blow onto the strongest point of his palm momentum, entirely sealing his retreat path.

Xi Ying suddenly realized that he could no longer understand the depth of the attainments of this old friend standing in front of his eyes. Formerly, Yue Shan has never been this creative, with improvised moves like a heavenly steed soaring across the skies like this.

Bang!

Vortex of energy shot out. Slow at first, but quickly becoming fast, accurately drilling its way into Xi Yings meridians. This move was even more beyond Xi Yings expectation. Immediately, because his hastily released Heavenly Mesh qi power was penetrated by Xu Ziling, it was difficult to concentrate the power on his palm to protect himself, his five viscera immediately received serious injury.

Under the spectators unblinking gaze, Xi Ying staggered and fell back, his awe-inspiring authority immediately vanished.

Xu Ziling inwardly cried, What a close call! He had already taken out all the skills that he had kept at the bottom of his trunk and had been giving it his all to deal with Xi Ying. His only unfair advantage was that the opponent only knew Yue Shan and did not know anything about Xu Ziling.

The first one was Zhen Yan Shou Yin [true statement (incantation) hand image], followed by an imitation of the Tianmo Da Fa, Yijian Technique, and the last one was looking-a-cun-out-of-the-doorway Secret to Long Life and Jade Annulus of He Clans spiraling-wonder-energys one move to subdue the enemy. If Xi Ying were able to neutralize it just like he did a moment ago, it would be Xu Ziling who would be receiving the beating. Then naturally the end would be much different.

His spirit was greatly aroused, Xu Ziling pressed on the attack from all sides. For a period of time his fist power and palm wind permeated the battleground. Xi Ying, who had already lost the key moment, immediately fell into disadvantageous defensive position, where not only he was unable to unleash Tian Luo net of qi, he must use thousand ways, a hundred plans to protect his own little life. In such a close-quarter combat situation, he had to passively ward off Xu Zilings seemingly-clumsy-but-was-actually-ingenious, not-leaving-any-traces, brimming-with-foresight-aggressiveness violent attacks and fierce strikes.

None of the spectator was not moved.

The sound of qi power clashing against each other rang out incessantly. Enhancing the sinister nature of this battle was that the two shadows were alternately advancing and retreating in endless violent battle. Everybody watching was overcome with a feeling that their breathing could not flow freely.

In this close-quarter hand-to-hand combat, the two men had to use speed to defeat speed, to counter every move. Under this kind of circumstances, Xi Ying suffered more disadvantages. The problem was that Xu Zilings moves were basically without any specific palm techniques; every single move was unleashed in passing, created just in response to the situation. Plus his true qi was changeable, so that under this kind of attack, Xi Ying could only display less than fifty-percent of Ziqi Tian Luos formidable power, hence he was unable to turn the tide.

Boom!

Two mens four palms collided, both men retreated backward, but their fierce gaze was tightly locked at each other.

Bian Bufu thought that Xi Ying was going to snatch the initiative back. Good! he shouted loudly.

Xu Ziling laughed calmly and said, How does Huan Ri Da Fa taste like?

The pit of Xi Yings stomach suddenly moved up and down violently; he ferociously said, You are not

How could Xu Ziling let him finish saying, You are not Yue Shan? His hand made Great Sun Chakra image, astonishing qi power sliced the air, promptly cutting off the rest of the sentence already hanging at the tip of Xi Yings tongue.

Xi Ying roared and risking his life by blocking it with all his might.

Bang!

The shadows suddenly separated.

Xu Ziling was back to his original place, standing as steady as a lofty mountain. [Translators note: play of words here. Yue Shan literally means highest peak mountain.]

As if he was drunk, Xi Yings face turned completely scarlet, as he tumbled back and spun around. Those with superior eyesight could see his fatal injury, which came from Xu Zilings heavy kick on his lower abdomen.

Bang!

Another crashing noise came from upstairs. Bian Bufu broke the window and flew out; and just like that he fled in the direction of the courtyards wall. How could An Long and You Niaojuan be willing to let him go? They also shot out of the window to run after him.

Xu Zilings pair of tiger-eyes was still fixed on Xi Ying; he did not dare to relax at all. Immediately he transferred his qi to treat his own internal injury, which could not be called light either.

This nearly impossible thing was after suffering untold hardships finally accomplished.

There was a sudden rustling noise as two figures leaped down onto the garden, and completely sealed Xi Yings escape route. Obviously they were afraid he still had some strength left.

Without turning around, Xu Ziling spoke indifferently, What advice does Feng Mengzhu [alliance leader] have for me?

Feng Zhen came to his side and said with a smile, Yue Lao is too polite! Xiaodi just want to know whether Yue Lao will stay over in Chengdu for a couple more days. If so, would you give Xiaodi and Fan Xiong the honor to act as the host?

Xu Ziling replied indifferently, Two gentlemens kindness, Ol Yue appreciate it wholeheartedly! Its just that this person has never been good in social niceties; besides, I have another important matter to attend to. Please forgive me for failing to accompany you.

Finished speaking, he leaped over the wall and left.

Thanks foxs.... Hmm strange... I'm first today..

Thanks foxs. That was quite a battle. ZXL is very creative and could imitate Wanwan's Tianmo force field. Very impressive! Has he already surpassed Wanwan?

Xi Ying, super hyped, came and went as expected. Up next, Song Que vs KZ!

Thanks foxs

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    I feel bad for not finishing the battle, so Ill try to post the rest of the chapter tomorrow.
    I forgot about this.....it lead to my downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by shirak View Post
    RIP Xi Ying. It was a bright fiery impressive cameo. Your status as the 4th strongest demonic master will be missed
    LOL, congrats Shirak, you're first . Your post two days faster than Foxs's translation.

Quote Originally Posted by wangxiaohu View Post
    Thanks foxs.... Hmm strange... I'm first today..
    No... Shirak still the first. He's already commented about the dead of Xi Ying (in today's translation) two days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    He discarded the sword in his hand, but was unable to discard the sword in his heart.

I feel like Gu Long...

Thanks foxs

In pro sports teams would do scouting reports on opponents. The difference this time is zxl had xi yings scouting report from yue shan and game planned around it. Xi ying was using a scouting report of yue shan vs zxl.

And I've just read:「等、忍、狠

Quote Originally Posted by akolaw View Post
    since I have read the story
    Time will tell whether
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    Thanks foxs. That was quite a battle. ZXL is very creative and could imitate Wanwan's Tianmo force field. Very impressive! Has he already surpassed Wanwan?

Xi Ying, super hyped, came and went as expected. Up next, Song Que vs KZ!
    Lets put it this way. If Ziling can figure out elements of Tianmo Gong by having Wanwans qi go through him, Im sure Wanwan would similarly have figured out something from the Secret of Long Life/Jade Annulus of He Clan combo and the spiraling energy.

After all, that was what she was trying to do then.

So I wouldnt rule out the possibility that Wanwan has made/will make a breakthrough in her skills as well.....

Thanks, foxs.

Default Book 25 Chapter 11 - Part 1

Xiaohu, congratulations. Anurman, sorry for your defeat. Sky, not yet, not in the near future. HPC, Ysabel, Jaya, you are welcome. Lance, right on. Shirak, well see whether your prediction will come true. At least I did not see Wanwan in the next chapter.

Book 25 Chapter 11 Touring the Three Gorges

By daybreak, the villagers fleeing the disaster gradually returned. Seeing their village was safe and sound, everybody was elated.

The Li ethnic young girl peeked through the window and saw Kou Zhong was having a good dream; she did not disturb him and let him stay in the dreamland.

Kou Zhong was actually awake; he was happy to enjoy the peaceful and quiet thatched hut, pondering over who might the martial art master who killed Cui Jixiu and the others be?

There was a commotion outside. Kou Zhong was startled; he sprang up and rushed out with the saber in his hand, and saw that everybody was starting to flee in confusion.

With a frightened expression on her face, the young girl was running along with the other villagers toward the mountain area, while shouting at him, The pirates are back!

While Kou Zhong was still bewildered over what was happening, the villagers have left until not a single one remaining.

Kou Zhong wondered if they were Cui Jixius reinforcement coming to invade the area. But then he thought that Ouyang Qians Li Liao warriors were still in the neighboring village; they could not possibly let Lin Shihongs thief army get away with it. Thereupon he decided to go to the beach to take a look.

Passing through a forest, the ocean ahead extended as far as the eye could see, under the bright sunlight filling the whole sky. Sure enough, he saw a ship cruising along the coastal area.

Focusing his attention to look, Kou Zhong let out a shriek, and threw himself toward the beach, while at the same time letting out a long whistle.

Surprisingly, it was Bu Tianzhis modified warship.

By the time Kou Zhong jumped onto the deck, Bu Tianzhi hugged him fiercely, while the rest of their men surrounded the two with thunderous cheers.

Laughing heartily, Kou Zhong asked, Are you all right?

Everybody replied in chorus, We are all right!

Grabbing his shoulder, Bu Tianzhi chuckled and said, Although we know those Gaoli people could not do something to Shao Shuai, we were anxious for two days and two nights.

Kou Zhong laughed and said, This is called the Heaven helped me. Were it not for that storm, which came just in time, to whom the deer falls [i.e. the victor] was yet to be seen. But now that Jin Zhengzongs multi-decked ship has turned to, at least, half dead deer, they must have been praying that Haishen Yeye [grandfather Emperor of the Sea] would bless and protect them.

Everybody howled in laughter; the atmosphere was blazing.

Kou Zhong raised his arm and shouted loudly, Brothers! We immediately depart for Lingnan.

The crowd erupted in thunderous cheer.

When Xu Ziling awoke, the morning sun was already three poles high.

After going through full four sichen of regulating his breathing, the injury due to the battle against Xi Ying has disappeared without any trace. His heart was overwhelmed with emotion.

Since leaving Yangzhou and living a life as fugitives to the other end of the world, from two noisy, nameless kids, he and Kou Zhong have joined forces to assassinate Ren Shaoming, revealing their outstanding talent in the process, to the present day, where, in one-on-one duel, he made one of the Eight Major Martial Art Masters of the Demonic Way, the Heavenly Lord Xi Ying give up his soul while nursing a grievance. As for the bizarre twists and turns in this matter, perhaps ten days and ten nights would not be enough to tell everything, not to mention it was difficult to explain.

Last night, under pressure from Xi Ying, he fused and linked up all gongfa, especially during the final hand-to-hand close combat, he started with the Bloody Battle Ten Styles taught by Li Jing, and alternately used Tu Shufangs Severing Meridian Technique and Zhen Yans Handprints, to create strange moves. By the time the battle reached its peak, all the moves melted into one; where his mind went, his hand followed. This kind of carefree, pleasing and beautiful feeling, was extremely touching.

This incomparably hard-to-defeat opponent has enabled him to make an important breakthrough in the cultivation of the martial way.

Suddenly remembering his appointment with Hou Xibai, he hastily took off his Yue Shan mask, put on his long robe, and incarnated into the Scar Face Guest Gong Chenchun. Leaving the rear courtyard of someones house where he had been hiding, he went to the appointed meeting place at a restaurant on the Lower Lotus Pond Street. Most of the traveling merchants and tourists who came to Chengdu for the Mid-Autumn Festival have not left town, hence the city was still unusually flourishing.

If Luoyang was called the melting pot city and county where the Han and non-Han people coexist, then Chengdu was the commerce center where the Han people deal with all different ethnic groups. It was brimming with variety of ethnic groups local conditions and customs and distinguishing features, which increased the brisk vitality and the atmosphere of Chengdu.

Hidden behind the scar-faced mask, naturally Xu Zilings sex appeal was reduced substantially, but due to his proud, tall and straight elegant body shape, he still attracted a few coquettish glances.

But Xu Zilings mind was only on the thought about his immediate departure; after meeting his appointment with Hou Xibai, he already made up his mind to leave Sichuan immediately, and then let the events of these last few days grow into an increasingly distant past. Shi Qingxuans seemingly passionate yet heartless toward him has rendered a big blow on his heart.

When he was under pressure and facing threats, he was able to cast her aside and not think about her. But like right now, when his heart was not occupied with other matters, inevitably it drifted to the scenes that recalled past memories, so much so that he was afraid he could not hold back from looking for her again, miserably trying to see if there might be a turn for the better.

Shi Qingxuan was unlike Shi Feixuan, who, from the very beginning has already raised her banner of not setting foot into the passion between a man and a woman. Presently, the most moving moment for him was the breathtaking sensation when he had just arrived at Chengdu, where he caught a glimpse of her graceful figure under the lantern light, the scene that was still lingering on his mind until now.

He did not wish to be bothered by man-woman feeling anymore, and the only way was to go far away as quickly as possible.

In Chengdu, there were many streets named after rivers, lakes and bridges, like the one he was currently walking along, the Lower Lotus Pond Street. And then there was the one he passed through just now, the Princely Dyke Street, Bluestone Bridge Street, Arching-Back Bridge Street, Kings Belt Bridge Street, and so on. Upon reaching the street, one would know that very soon one would cross over the bridge with the same name; it was a very fascinating feeling.

When the destination was in sight, Hou Xibais voice calling out from a small alley, Gong Xiong, over here!

Following the voice, Xu Ziling entered the alley, and saw Hou Xibai looking like he had spring breeze across his face. Astonished, he asked, Has Hou Xiong made a breakthrough in the Bu Si Yin Fa?

Hou Xibai warmly pulled his elbow to take him to the other side of the alley, saying, You could say that. Last night Xiaodi saw Feixuan; we chatted for the whole sichen, I benefited a lot, naturally my mood could not go wrong.

Xu Ziling thought, So thats what happened, it looked like Shi Feixuan was pretty good to him. Smiling, he said, In that case, I should congratulate Hou Xiong. Arent we going into the building [orig. lou, multi-story building; perhaps he was referring to San Hua Lou]?

Frowning deeply, Hou Xibai said, Xiaodi was entangled by that crafty and unruly woman Fan Caiqi until I nearly lose my life; I will absolutely not show my face in public place. Did Ziling know that Xi Ying is dead?

Putting on an act, Xu Ziling blurted out, What?

Exhaling slowly, Hou Xibai said, This could be the most sensational affair in Wulin for the past few years. Last night, the returning-to-the-fray-after-a-period-of-inactivity Overbearing Saber Yue Shan, under escort of An Long and You Niaojuan, broke Xi Yings Ziqi Tian Luo, and killed Xi Ying on the spot. According to eyewitness, Yue Shans Huan Ri Da Fa was extremely brilliant; without moving a blade he managed to take care Xi Ying, who considered himself unexcelled in the world. Ziling no longer need to have a headache in dealing with Xi Ying!

Even with his simple character, hearing that, inwardly he was proud of his achievement. However, naturally on the surface he still put an act and did not show his bursting breast; on the contrary, he repeatedly inquired on what happened, until finally he took the opportunity to say, Xiaodi has nothing else to do in Chengdu, I want to leave immediately. Someday, if we are brought together by fate, I will drink and chat with Hou Xiong again.

Stunned, Hou Xibai asked, Why does Ziling look like you are so anxious to leave? Why not stay a day or half a day longer? Its rare that I dont have anything important to do, let Xiaodi act as a guide to take Ziling to tour the Cong Hua Xi [lit. gurgling flower creek] in the western suburbs, to leave a beautiful memory before you go.

Shaking his head, Xu Ziling said, I am anxious to leave because of my appointment with Kou Zhong.

Cutting him off, Hou Xibai laughed freely and easily, Since Ziling insist on leaving, let Xiaodi send you off then. You were entering Sichuan via the plank walkway going around the mountain, why not leaving Sichuan via the Three Gorges [of Yangtze River: Qutang, Wuxia, and Xiling Gorges]? Xiaodi will arrange everything.

Xu Zilings heart was moved; the beauty of nature attracted him more than any other things, naturally he nodded his agreement.

At dusk, the sailboat caught a tail wind, their speed doubled as they cross the South China Sea.

Coming to Kou Zhongs side, who was standing on the bow, Bu Tianzhi said, The land on the far right is Hepu County; the big island on the left is Zhuya County, which is also Nanhai Pais [South (China) Sea Sect] base camp.

Kou Zhong cheerfully said, No wonder people say that reading ten thousand scrolls of book is not as good as traveling ten thousand li of road; they also say that seeing something for oneself is better than hearing about it from others. It does not matter how well you guys described the scenery of Lingnan, it was not as good as the scene before my eyes right now. Hey! That kind of five-zhang tall trees, what are they called? The shape is very strange.

Bu Tianzhi replied, Those are coconut trees, Zhuyas regional specialty. Evergreen across the four seasons, and the whole tree is a treasure. The trunk can be used to build houses, the fruits have abundant meat and plenty of juice, the shells can be made into various kinds of household utensils, they can even be used to resist the sea breeze.

Gazing into the distance, Kou Zhong could only see coconut trees densely lining up the island shore, tree shadows swaying in the wind, an expanse of thick green scenery, producing rustling noise from the breeze, in cadence with the sound of the waves lapping the shore. Under the twilight sun, a few would doubt that it was the celestial scenery in the human world, an out-of-the-world peach garden of immortality.

Ah No Problem Foxs. Thanks.

Hmmm......

Thanks foxs.

Now, allow me to do an outlandish version of predicting what will happen when Kou Zhong meets Song Que. (I somehow see the shadows of Linghu Chong's first meeting with Priest Chongxu....)

So perhaps the conversation will go something like this....:

"Hi, I'm Kou Zhong. I like your daughter a lot, so I've come all the way south to look for her. It would also be good, if you would give your daughter's hand in marriage to me."

"Uh, why do I think I deserve her? Well, firstly, she has no betrothed, since I blew up that arrangement. I'm quite cute and she likes that, despite her claiming otherwise every now and then. Your brother and son likes me too, and think that I'm a cool guy. I'm also a sabre user, so I will be able to take care of her, just like you do. And in any case......I've already touched her everywhere, so you might as well give her to me....."

"What, you want to try out how good I am? Please don't whack me too hard......she will be heartbroken and you wouldn't want that to happen.....please?"

Thanks for the update foxs!

Shirak, it would be nice if your prediction came true. I would like to see more development and improvement from other characters besides the boys.

Thanks foxs lmao shirak

Thanks foxs