Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

Thanks foxs

the biggest trait of Kou Zhong is actually his luck!
    Thanks foxs.

Thks foxs.

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs. Yeah...SLY seems to love her power and position more. It's hard to label their feelings as love, more like an attraction and a strong liking. Don't get me started on KZ and his string of females attachment. I don't like any the women he's with.

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks foxs!

How I regard it, a useful reference takes more thought than just my thoughtlessly implementinglike the listing of when Characters first appear lacks overall cohesion and order. Due to so many names, it's a jumble trying to group them without knowing how they ultimately fit.

What I'll do when there's time in December/January is a focus on assembling hyperlinks into that Unabridged Thread's Postwith chronological plot arcs and points of interest (that doesn't spoil-what's-to-come).

There are subtleties I needn't mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Xu Xiong, I have the source document, so I dont have any problem with the search. Its just that if we have the index handy, I dont need to search different books. Thats all.
    Keen readers should just constantly practise asking and or referencing back when a linking thought enters their mind, for example, Xu Ziling's battle with the 4 bandits... :
    Book 10 Chapter 2 Debut of the Divine Skill
    Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Recalling that the Four Big Bandits killed and burned everywhere, making the common people live in utter misery, Xu Ziling could not stop righteous indignation from filling his heart, so he flew toward the sound of the fighting at his top speed...
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 11-04-16 at 04:15 PM.
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Default Book 15 Chapter 5 - Part 2

Ysabel, DongBin, HPC, Jaya, Ogagon, you are welcome. Xiaohu, why did you say that? Yes, Kou Zhong is lucky, because he is the protagonist, but IMHO, so far these two boys did not have easy life. Sky, I agree, SLY did not love XZL. She loved Li Mi. Xu Xiong, I did not mean to complain or express any displeasure. It was just a wish. Just like the readers here wish that I post more often.

In his embrace, Yun Yuzhen let out a silver-bell like tender laughter; she angrily cursed for a moment, and then said, What do you have to do with Shang Xiuxun? Did you seduce her and have your hands on her? Quickly confess!

Kou Zhong inwardly thought, Women will be women; unexpectedly under these circumstances they still did not forget to drink vinegar [i.e. jealous]. Smiling wryly, he said, You consider me a sex-hungry ghost? Seducing women everywhere? Quickly report the military situation to me, otherwise, if I punish you, I guarantee your white butt will bloom like a flower.

Yun Yuzhen raised her flower-like jade countenance with coquettish glance and spoke in an alluring voice, The Three Big Bandits suffered defeat in their first battle, plus Flying Horse Ranch has the advantage of dangerous terrain, so after going on the offensive for only a month or so, their provision depleted and they withdrew their troops. More important reason was that the Three Big Bandits might grow in power, hence he did not want to deploy this troops to help. Also, Xiao Bangzhu is setting up his forts at the upper reaches of the Great River, dragging their hind legs, so that your Ol Die does not dare to act blindly without thinking. Otherwise, perhaps the Flying Horse Ranch was already finished early on!

Breathing out a sigh of relief, Kou Zhong said, You nearly scared me to death. Turns out the situation in the south is still good.

Yun Yuzhen sighed and said, Exactly the opposite. The situation in the south is currently quite critical; otherwise I wouldnt be here asking you a big favor.

Kou Zhong was startled, What happened? he asked.

※ ※ ※

The Western Park was located in the middle of Jicui Pond, and was filled with landscape garden of all kinds of architectural style.

By the time Ba Fenghan entered the Western Park, the drizzle was getting heavier, bringing in the spring chill, so that the tourists disappeared.

The Jicui Pond, with more than ten li perimeter, mixed with the misty rain, it was as boundless as the heaven and earth.

The piles of stones in the lake looked like mountains; some of them were more than a hundred chi above the water surface. In the vast and hazy drizzle, they were faintly discernible, like the fabled mountains of the immortals in the Eastern sea: Penglai, Fangzhang and Yingzhou.

The thing that cause people to daydream the most was that there were pavilions built on all three stone mountains, connected to each other by nine-bend bridges, and this strongly increasing the profound sense of far-reaching and empty-space feeling.

North of the lake, there was a channel leading into the lake. On either side of the lake, residential buildings stood in great numbers; halls, mansions and pavilions, none was not extremely gorgeous.

The river channel was about twenty paces wide, with a flying bridge spanning above it.

With grim expression, Ba Fenghan was stepping onto the flying bridge. Ahead was a landscape garden full of willow trees interspersed with tall bamboo trees. In the middle of the garden was a small pavilion. The drizzling rain blurred its beauty, so that it looked even more bleak and cold.

Ba Fenghan set foot on the gravel path, walking slowly toward the pavilion.

Right this moment, a woman flashed out of the pavilion.

He was not surprised at all; he keep walking toward the pavilion, neither slowing down nor speeding up.

The woman was tall, willowy, and elegant; she was wearing beige gown with narrow sleeves, her waist was tied by a dual-color broad belt, red and white, making her slender waist appear even slimmer.

She was wearing a rain cloak. But because her tender back was facing Ba Fenghan, he could not see her face. However, anybody could tell from her beautiful figure that she must be the most beautiful thing.

The woman was speaking in Tujue. Her voice was deep, melancholy, and moving.

Ba Fenghan stopped when he was about ten paces away from the pavilion. He sighed and replied in Chinese, And what is the reason for all of these?

The woman turned around like a whirlwind; her left hand rose up, a flash of golden ray like a thunderbolt shot toward the pit of Ba Fenghans stomach.

※ ※ ※

Yun Yuzhen spoke softly, Presently Du Fuwei is forming an alliance with Shen Faxing in preparation of big war. The one bearing the brunt will be Li Zitong.

Kou Zhongs worried heart wound down; breathing a sigh of relief, he said, I thought it was a serious matter. Li Zitong is not a good person. Letting them ghost beating ghost is the most ideal thing.

Amidst the sound of the rain, the clippity-clop of the hooves continued along the street.

Kou Zhongs impression of Li Zitong was a bit vague. It happened many years ago, when they, the two brothers plus Susu, were onboard the ship to Jiangdu, arranged by Xiang Yushan, with the intention of stealing the Dong Ming Pais account book to implicate Yuwen Huaji, but they were intercepted by Li Zitong on the Big Stream. They even fought with him. Its just that Li Zitong had quite an elegant demeanor; even when he did not achieve what he wanted to do, he retreated politely [see Book 6 Chapters 1 & 2].

Yun Yuzhen sat her tender body up; she spoke in disdain, I thought you are a somebody, turns out you are this shortsighted.

Reaching out, Kou Zhong pinched her cheek and said with a sneer, Your reverse psychology is ineffective against me, Zhong Shao. Hey, since when did Li Zitong become your relative? How come you are so concerned about him?

Yun Yuzhen angrily said, Get out of here! In the future, I dont want to talk with you, this ignorant disciple.

Kou Zhong giggled and said, Again I am asking Beautiful Shifu to calm down. Li Zitong is certainly a key character. In himself, he is nothing, but the Jiangdu in his hands controls the hub of the north-south traffic, plus he has the convenience of marching to the north via the waterway. Hmm! That is indeed a problem.

Naturally Yun Yuzhen knew that he was only speaking half-heartedly; astonished, she said, Do you really understand, or just pretend to understand? If Du Fuwei took Jiangdu, your Ol Die would want the entire Jiangdong and Huainan territory, and then he would seize the signal path from the Great River out to the sea. You are from Jiangdu, you ought to know how important that place is, and how you can make a fortune out of that place.

Kou Zhong sat back comfortably on the seat; stretching out his limbs, he said, This situation only occurs if Jiangdu fell. Presently Ol Die strength has taken a big beating; otherwise he would not need to suck up to Shen Faxing. And Shen Faxing has had a clash with Xiaodi; no matter how you look at him, he is not a good material. Although Li Zitong is also not a good thing, but supporting him for a year or a half shouldnt be a problem. Right now I have enough to worry about, how could I have time to care about something that is happening so far away? Besides, it is not my place to care about that; since Xiao Xian is currently doing nothing anyway, let him handle this matter!

Yun Yuzhen took a glance out of the window; snorted coldly, she said, This is called since you dont know yourself, naturally you dont know others. In himself, Shen Faxing is not trying to save oil lamp; on the contrary, he put forth his brilliant, a divine talent in military, son, Shen Lun, a fine scholar and soldier, so that his prestige enjoys great boost. Your Ol Dies partner Fu Gongyou is enlisting large number of new army recruits, he appears to secretly strike his gongs and beat his drums, gearing up for war. If we let them attack Jiang Jun [county], Li Zitong will be finished. Your Shang Changzhu [ranch master], Shang Meiren [beauty] will immediately become the second target. Why dont you think about that?

Knitting his brows, Kou Zhong said, This, at most, can be considered as not knowing others. What do you mean I do not know myself?

Yun Yuzhen let out a stifled snort and said, Were here! Ill let him talk to you!

The carriage drove into a side street, and turned into a courtyard.

※ ※ ※

Ba Fenghan reached out unhurriedly; his movement seemed slow, but without missing a fraction he caught the golden light shot by the Tujue young woman right between his fore and middle fingers. The golden light turned out to be a gold hairpin.

With voice as cold as ice and snow, the woman spoke in fluent Chinese, This gold hairpin is hereby returned to its rightful owner. From now on, Ba Daier no longer has anything to do with you, Ba Fenghan. [Translators note: just so you know, these two Ba characters are not the same.]

Ba Fenghan stared blankly at the gold hairpin in his fingers, all sorts of feelings welled up in his heart. Sighing, he said, Did Daier come here to return this gold hairpin to me?

Compared to before, Ba Daier was clearly thinner, although she still possessed the same beauty that made him fall in love with her at first sight.

She was only fifteen then, the young betrothed wife of Tuli Khan. When Tuli and the martial art masters under his command were out to the desert to hunt and kill Ba Fenghan, they were caught in a big sandstorm, which caused her to lose her way. It was when she was wandering alone that she was captured by Ba Fenghan.

Her slender and fully developed, beautiful naked body, her seductive, as if they could speak to him, big eyes, her unyielding and brimming with challenge expression, were intensely attractive to Ba Fenghan, and has awakened the sensual desire hidden deep within him. And thus the most intimate relationship arose between the two.

Afterwards, Ba Daier was hell-bent on falling in love with him; she even followed him roaming around the desert and the prairie for some time.

Nowadays Ba Daier has become Tujue King, Xieli Khans military counselor Zhao Deyans disciple, receiving direct martial art instruction from him. Ba Fenghan actually learned to speak Chinese from her, which also brought up in him the yearning for the Central Plains wide-ranging and profound culture, and thus made him decided to come to the south.

In his pursuit of the martial art way, in a dispirited, soul-wrenching night, he finally quietly left her.

Ba Daier was the only woman who could make him remorseful.

Every single cun of her tender, smooth, ivory-colored skin currently wrapped inside the cloak was able to evoke his sweetest memory!

This pretty girl was so attractive to him not only because of her captivating beauty, but for her talent, her open-mindedness, her straightforward character or even her naivet, which, combined, formed an incomparably magical power of attraction, making him unable to stop himself from falling into the snare of love.

And the beauty he was madly attracted to was originally the enemy.

But now everything has changed.

Ba Daier has become Tulis woman. And now there was only hatred in her eyes, not love.

From the speed and the force with which the golden hairpin was shot, he knew very well that within the five years after he left, Ba Daier has been diligently training her martial art skill. With her outstanding innate ability and intelligent, she has become his terrifyingly formidable opponent.

Ba Daiers jade countenance quickly returned to its calm and composed condition. After staring deeply into his eyes, her pair of big eyes underneath her thick eyelashes was burning with hatred and fury, as she spoke word by word, I want to kill you with my own hands!

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs!

SLY already have a partner, Xu siji, both work for Li Mi, Li is their career dream and there can never be any romance between the two because Xu is Li's number one general, and this is a no no for some one who want to be emperor (once he become emperor that is another story).

Sly is fond of Xu, like we may fond of new star.

Thanks foxs.

Can't wait for the fight. Don't think BFH will go all out. XZL will come to his rescue. More bromance!!!

Thanks, foxs.

thanks foxs!

A great YouTube talk/introduction in Cantonese concerning the Yi Jing, 116 minutes :

But if Mandarin is what you understand, then there are many more videos results that...

Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    Has something else that's fun for you... :
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.sheyinghouqi.com/uploadfile/sheyingtupian/zhongguochuantong/baguayijing/201108/1/17.jpg')
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Default Book 15 Chapter 6 - Part 1

Ysabel, spy, Jaya, Kink, you are welcome. Akolaw, we know that. But from the narrative, Huang Yi led us to believe that her heart was not on him (she was engaged, but did not want to get married yet, that she remembered Xu Ziling fondly, etc. Admittedly, it was all other peoples opinion.) Sky, perhaps not what you had in mind though. Xu Xiong, thanks for sharing. Side note: daylight saving time in the US ends today, so for you who don't have DST, my posting time will be about an hour later than usual.

Book 15 Chapter 6 Love and Hate, Passion and Enmity

Kou Zhong barely stepped out of the carriage, a burly man in tight-fitting warrior outfit came out to meet him; he saluted and said, Vanguard General under Ding Yang Khans command, Song Jingang pays his respect to Kou Xiong.

Hearing that, Kou Zhong was confused. This man did not look like a Tujue. Although he spoke with heavy northern accent, yet with a very articulate pronunciation and vocalizing; clearly he was a local, Central Earth man. Moreover, the four heroic-looking men accompanying him also did not look like Tujue people at all. Yet he called his master his mothers Khan something. Astonished, Kou Zhong asked, I have heard Shibi Khan, Chuluo Khan, Xielie Khan, even Tuli Khan who had just arrived in Luoyang; but I have never heard of Ding Yang Khan. Song Xiong did not change these Tujue peoples name into Han name, did you?

He could speak without any trace of politeness, because he thought that he had fallen into Yun Yuzhens deception, or entered into the Tujue peoples carefully-laid trap.

Who would have thought that Song Jingang was not offended at all? He simply smiled and said, Kou Xiong misunderstood! My humble master Liu Wuzhou was granted the title Khan from Tujue people, but he is not a Tujue.

Kou Zhong thought, Yet he has become Tujue peoples hunting dog. Yet at the same time he was greatly astonished.

Based on Yun Yuzhens speculation just now, even if he met Li Zitong here, he would not be surprised. Yet the one he met now was a character that he had nothing to do with, which made him unable to make any sense of it.

One after another Yun Yuzhen and Bu Tianzhi came to his side; the former said, Its raining here. Wed better go inside to chat!

Song Jingang respectfully stepped aside to let him pass. Kou Zhongs curiosity was greatly piqued, plus he felt that the other party did not have any evil intention; hence he gladly walked toward the door.

※ ※ ※

Ba Daier has grown up; she now had the mature charm that she did not have before, but she also lost the sincere, innocence characteristic that she had before.

Hearing that Ba Daier wanted to kill him, Ba Fenghans face was as calm as a rock, without the slightest sign of emotion. Daier, please go home! he spoke indifferently, This is not a place for you. Ba Daier belongs to the prairie with its snowcapped peaks.

Ba Daier spoke softly, The day I have your head inside my luggage will be the day I go back.

After staring at her for a moment, Ba Fenghan suddenly shouted, Tuli, you dont dare to show yourself?

A cold snort came from the depth of the bamboo forest on the left. And then a man, wearing Han attire, around thirty years old, with well-built physique, strolled leisurely out of the forest, and stopped about twenty paces to Ba Fenghans left. He put the short-handled lance in his hand back onto his back, the head of the lance protruded at an angle from behind his left shoulder. He looked extremely powerful; his elegant attitude gave out the impression that he was a flawless man.

Without even looking, Ba Fenghan knew that the handle of his lance was made of cast metal in the shape of a condor, the craftsmanship of a Persian master artisan. The entire lance weighed about sixty catties, and the body was made of refined steel. In Tujue, this lance has become a symbol of his martial prowess, the Crouching Eagle Spear, his family unique skill, which was passed on from generation to generation. When the enemy heard the name, they would lose their guts.

In the past, when Ba Fenghan was overtaken by him in the desert, he suffered quite a bit from this Crouching Eagle Spear. Luckily a sandstorm reversed the entire situation, which made Ba Fenghan not only Tulis mortal enemy, but earned him a status as a rival in love as well.

If Ba Daier was not Chuluo Khans relative, plus she was Zhao Deyans beloved disciple, considering how deep Tulis loss was, perhaps Ba Daier would have been executed early on to wipe out this most unbearable shame and humiliation a Tujue man could suffer.

The two mens gaze met. It was like two lightning clashed against each other in the sky, neither side was willing to yield.

Just like Ba Fenghan, Tuli was a typical thick-and-strong Tujue man. Although he could not be compared to Ba Fenghan in the looks department, his outline was tough, his hair looked like iron wire, yet he had some kind or robust, powerful masculine charisma.

He was not too old, yet his face had rough, dark skin and a long scar on his left cheek, a sign that he had already undergone arduous years and dangerous blades and arrowheads. His eyes were sharp and ice-cold, yet there was no hatred seeping through; evidently it was the result of hidden-deep-without-revealing, and martial-skills self-cultivation.

After staring at each other for half a day, Tuli revealed a hint of deep, cold smile, as he spoke indifferently, Unexpectedly a mere little horse thief is able to make us toil-our-master and mobilize-our-crowd. Ba Fenghan, you should be proud of yourself.

He was speaking in Tujue language, but Ba Fenghan replied in Chinese, with a smile, The reason we became little horse thieves was actually to salute your, a bunch of big horse thieves charity. The strong will be the King; this is the unchanging truth throughout all ages. And now let the Ol Ba to experience your Crouching Eagle Spear technique, so we can conclude our unfinished battle last time.

Tuli laughed aloud. He changed to using Chinese when he spoke heavily, Death is near at hand, still dares to speak conceited nonsense.

Turning to Ba Daier, he said, Daier, didnt you endure may years of waiting in heartache for this day? I am going to deploy my troops for you today, so that you

Ba Daier coldly cut him off, You promised me that you would not come.

For the first time anger flashed through Tulis eyes, but it disappeared just as quickly. He spoke gently, which was in stark contrast with his temperament, I care about you.

Ba Daier replied hatefully, With you present, I am not going to fight.

Without even casting half a glance toward the two men, she turned around and left.

The two men were taken aback by this sudden change. First, they looked at each other, and then they both remembered that the other party was his sworn enemy.

Qiang!

Ba Fenghans Beheading Mystery Sword left its sheath. Tulis Crouching Eagle Spear also returned to the front of his chest. Holding the spear with one hand, he pointed the weapon to Ba Fenghan, while his left hand went behind his back. His stance was relaxed and beautiful to behold.

Ba Fenghan took a step forward, the sword moved to his left hand, a stream of biting cold sword qi suddenly blew toward Tuli like a storm.

Tuli threw his head back and let out a long laugh. The Crouching Eagle Spear in his hand vibrated continuously, generating a Chi! Chi! noise of spear power, which clashed against Ba Fenghans sword qi, deflecting it sideways in wild-flowing stream.

The drizzling rain collided with the two streams of qi power, which turned it into gusts of mist spreading in all directions, enveloping the two men in the middle, creating a marvelous spectacle.

Ba Fenghans sword returned to his right hand. Taking the initiative, he launched the first attack.

※ ※ ※

It was only after Kou Zhong, Yun Yuzhen, Bu Tianzhi and Song Jingang were seated in the hall that Kou Zhong had the opportunity to look closely at this great general serving under Liu Wuzhou.

Although Song Jingangs physique was valiant and stalwart, his face was slender and delicate, so that sitting on top his broad shoulders, it looked comparatively small, yet at the same time it was enough to emphasis his extraordinary build.

On his face were a pair of intelligent and alert, but slightly sullen, eyes and an affectionate and sentimental-looking mouth.

Presently his expression looked relaxed and well-composed, giving the impression that he was a man who guarded his mouth like a closed bottle, and would not easily divulge inside information, a scholar that was both wise and courageous. Kou Zhong could not help having a favorable impression toward him.

Song Jingang signaled with his hand, ordering his subordinates serving tea to immediately leave, so that no one remained, and left only the four of them in the hall, which had a temporary feel around it.

The atmosphere turned solemn.

Even the always-smiling and passionate Yun Yuzhen also refrained from smiling.

After staring fixatedly on Kou Zhong for quite a while, Song Jingang laughed aloud and said, Kou Xiong is worthy to be called a hero of the present age. With just a few tricks, the situation in the north suddenly changed. Now I know that the words of praise of Kou Xiong in Jianghu are not exaggeration.

Smiling, Kou Zhong replied, I was just at the right place at the right time. Does Song Xiong have an important matter youd like to discuss? Why dont you speak forthrightly?

Revealing an amiable smile, Bu Tianzhi praised him, Kou Yes eloquence grows more and more formidable!

Kou Zhong was emotionally moved, recalling Bu Tianzhi used to think that he and Xu Ziling were just two dumb kids that they could exploit, and now he kept calling him Kou Ye this and Kou Ye that [reminder: ye means master as in master-servant relation], giving him a bit of surreal feeling.

Song Jingang calmly said, Before discussing the important matter, please allow Zaixia to clarify one thing: what relation does Kou Xiong have with Wang Shichong? Please forgive Zaixia for speaking forthrightly.

Smiling ruefully, Kou Zhong said, You are indeed very forthcoming. I dont even know what kind of relationship I have with Wang Shichong? Perhaps the correct answer would be mutual exploitation; nothing more than that.

Yun Yuzhens jet-black eyebrows slightly knitted; she said, Wang Shichong is an old fox. You, this little fox, must be careful, or else you will get eaten by him.

Song Jingang laughed and said, Talking with Kou Xiong is truly a delight. I do not wish to beat around the bush either. Speaking about the warlords vying for supremacy over the world today, in term of fame and power, the one triumph in every battle, Li Mi is the leader. Yet in term of strength, Dou Jiande and Du Fuwei are equally matched. I wonder if Kou Xiong agrees with my misconception.

Yun Yuzhen was astonished. Li Mi had just scored big victory over Yuwen Huajis hundred-thousand elite troops, how come in term of strength he fall behind Dou Jiande and Du Fuwei?

Casting a glance toward Kou Zhong, Song Jingang smiled and said, Looking at Kou Xiongs expression, I know that he is quite clear of this situation. Id better let Kou Xiong explain it!

More and more Kou Zhong felt that Song Jingang was not a simple man, because he obviously had not been in Luoyang for long, yet he was able to accurately grasp Li Mis military situation, and from this he was able to deduce other things.

The reason is very simple, Kou Zhong replied indifferently, From the fact that Wang Shichong dared to establish his presence in Yanshi with only twenty-thousand troops, and deployed his force to flank Hulaos high altitude, we can infer that although Li Mi defeated Yuwen Huaji, it was a tragic victory where his strength is greatly weakened. But when he attacked Jingling, Old Du also suffered damaged troops and broken generals; how could you compare him with Dou Jiande on equal terms?

Song Jingang replied, The difference between Li Mi and Du Fuwei is that one bought the peoples heart, while the other seeks victory by fair means or foul. Hence the former adopted mercenary system to recruit soldiers, while from the start the latter forced ordinary people to enlist in the army. As a result, Du Fuwei is always able to bring up his military force to full strength in a short period of time, as long as his supply of weaponry, grains, and horses can keep up with it. The disadvantage of this method is that his soldiers are mixed and not refined, their morale is undisciplined. However, under Du Fuweis harsh repression, under normal circumstances, nothing can go wrong.

Every word he said penetrated deep into the bottom of Kou Zhongs heart. It was precisely because Du Fuweis men were forcing the inhabitants of a rural village to enlist in their army that he came across Susu and Li Jing.

Song Jingang then added, Although Du Fuweis momentum is flourishing, all I can see is that he is a man with no ambition.

Hearing that, while Kou Zhongs heart was shivering in fear, Bu Tianzhi asked in astonishment, Why did General Song have such a view?

With a cold snort, Song Jingang replied, If he was a man with ambition, how come his vision is so narrow and shallow, that he is solely preoccupied with present benefit?

Yun Yuzhen joined in, In that case, Li Mi can be considered a man with ambition; just by looking at how he bought the heart of the people, we can tell one or two things about him.

Song Jingang laughed aloud and said, Li Mi is certainly a man with magnificent aspiration in his heart, its just that he is too narrow-minded: just one Zhai Rang, he could not tolerate; he issued the Duke of Pushan Decree to hunt and kill Kou Xiong and Xu Xiong. In the end, failing to capture the stealing chicken, he has his rice [grain] nibbled instead, his prestige suffered considerable damage, his biggest shortcoming is that he gained two formidable opponents instead.

Thanks foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Thks foxs.