Thread: 大唐双龙传 [Da Tang Shuang Long Zhuan] by Huang Yi

The last two, daughter and father, are more stoned than the firstno relation

Quote Originally Posted by wangxiaohu View Post
    Shi FeiXuan
    Shi QingXuan
    Shi ZhiXuan
    are they related?
    Someone, with more time, might find you their original Chinese spelling
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

If no one else does it first, I'll have time tomorrow to find you the Chinese characters of those 3

Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    Someone, with more time, might find you their original Chinese spelling
    I know more than I can express in words, and the little I can express would not have been expressed, had I not known more. 弗拉基米爾弗拉基米羅維奇納博科夫

Default Book 15 Chapter 12 - Part 2

Ysabel, Sky, DongBin, you are welcome. Xiaohu, like Xu Xiong said, they are different characters. IIIRC we already went through this? Check previous chapters, when Shi Feixuan appeared for the first time.

After bidding Song Shidao farewell, Ba Fenghan and Kou Zhong returned to the hall and sat down; they were both overcome with heavy feeling that they wanted to talk, but no words came out.

After a long while, Ba Fenghan slowly shook his head and said with a sigh, Only someone with deep feeling like Song Shidao worthy to have women all over the world fall in love with him; you and I are not worthy.

Kou Zhong dejectedly said, Song Er Gongzi makes me feel small and ashamed. Ay! In your frame of mind right now, how could you challenge Qu Ao into battle?

Smiling wryly, Ba Fenghan replied, Thats why I came back here and shut myself up. Oh yeah, did you encounter any martial art experts on the demon ship?

All martial art masters in the whole nest came out, Kou Zhong said, After they left to play with you, the remaining several maids and servants did not even dare to come out to look at us. We also saw Shangguan Long, and nearly finish him up as well.

In deep contemplation, Ba Fenghan said, Yin Gui Pais martial art masters are truly countless; we came across Wen Caiting, which is by all means not inferior to Bian Bufu. If we cannot annihilate Yin Gui Pai demons, I am returning to Tujue and might be forgotten, but you wont be able to sleep soundly.

Its easy for you to say, Kou Zhong said, Currently female demon Zhu, female demon Wan, and the others do not come to bother us, we can thank the gods for their kindness; how could we dare to provoke them?

A man must not be that unambitious, this is called drifting and living without purpose, Ba Fenghan said, Right now the most important thing for us is to confront the powerful enemy with any fear, and unceasingly trying to find breakthrough from real combat experience. If we dodge to the left and run to the right, in the end we cannot be martial art masters like Ning Daoqi.

Kou Zhong was aghast. Are you suggesting that right now we swagger into the street and let others make us their target? he asked.

Ba Fenghan laughed aloud and said, You really know what I have in mind. Just think that we are doing this for Junyu. Only this way will we be able to attract Yin Gui Pai people, so that Song Er Gongzi will be able to safely carry the beauty out of here.

Kou Zhong stared blankly for half a day. Eventually he understood what Ba Fenghan meant.

Yin Gui Pai has always intimidated Jianghu with their shock-and-awe style; therefore, no matter how powerful any school or sect, they would not dare to provoke them for no particular reason.

And now they were openly stroking Yin Gui Pais tiger whiskers by snatching Fu Junyu away from the palm of their hands. If this matter spread out in Jianghu, it would mean a big blow to Yin Gui Pais reputation, it might even be an extremely serious hit for them.

It could be imagined that when Zhu Yuyan received the news that Junyu was rescued out of their hands, she might toss any misgivings she had and make hunting and killing them as their top priority.

Under this situation, whether Song Shidao would be able to safely take Fu Junyu out, would be a really big question mark.

Without giving any regard to his own safety, Ba Fenghan wanted to contain Yin Gui Pais main force within the city.

Kou Zhong suddenly rose up, tapped the Moon in the Well on his back, and shouted loudly, Theres no time to lose, lets go! But we must let them know first.

※ ※ ※

Song Shidao and Xu Ziling hid in one of the boats moored on the dock by the Tianjin Bridge, quietly waiting for news from Ren En.

On the bed lay the sleeping-deeply Korean swordswoman Fu Junyu.

Song Shidao smiled and said, For the last few years, today is the first time that my mind moved youre your Niang to somebody else; I feel my whole body is full of energy. Having the goal to reach and the direction to take, I am brimming with vitality.

Xu Ziling nodded to indicate he understood, but he didnt know what to say.

And then Song Shidao asked about what happened to Fu Junchuo. Listening to Xu Ziling narrating how the boys got to know Fu Junchuo, he showed great interest and seemed to be listening with pleasure.

Along the way, he asked a lot of questions, forcing Xu Ziling to remember many details that he had already forgotten.

The more he listened, the more Song Shidao was excited; but the more Xu Ziling talked, the more his soul was broken, his heart ached.

This moment Ren En came back to report, Currently the situation is very tense; from time to time there are unfamiliar looking women appeared in the market, as well as the banks of River Luo. In one glance we can readily tell that they are Yin Gui Pais female demons.

Has the access hatch on the city wall been opened? Song Shidao asked.

Ren En revealed a pained look on his face, That is not the problem, he said, The problem is how to go out of the city unnoticed [orig. gods did not know, ghosts did not detect]? Maybe wed better wait for the morning; as soon as the river gate is opened, well take a fishing boat sailing out of the city. This way I guarantee will be absolutely safe.

Shaking his head, Song Shidao said, Saving people is like putting out fire; how could we waste time?

Ren En said, Song Ye, is it possible for you to wait a bit longer? Ba Ye has just informed us that he and Kou Ye are trying to pin down Yin Gui Pais main force, so that we will have a chance to leave.

Immediately Xu Ziling and Song Shidaos countenance changed.

※ ※ ※

Upright and unafraid, Ba Fenghan and Kou Zhong walked along the sparse street.

It was the beginning of hai hour [9-11 pm], but the decorated lanterns everywhere were still lighted up, another sign of bustling metropolis.

Ba Fenghan asked, Whens your appointment with Song Jingang?

Kou Zhong replied, Fu Qian and Qu Aos showdown will be held at zi hour [11pm 1am] tonight; he said that by hai hour he was going to the top floor of the western courtyard of Man Qing Yuans Ting Liu Pavilion; when the time comes, we can find them there! Looks like we are not going to make it!

Ba Fenghan raised his arm and stretched out his muscles and bones; he said with a laugh, Oftentimes the things of the world are not what we expect. Before the hai hour comes, you dont know whats going to happen.

Kou Zhong spoke heavily, I am not afraid at all; its just that the present situation is different. Shi Feixuan is retreating to a quiet place to heal, Yin Gui Pai does not have any misgivings anymore. If this time they are willing to let us off, that means the sun will rise from beyond the western hills.

Ba Fenghan knew he was speaking the truth; smiling, he said, That is precisely the joy of life. If you knew that you could beat the opponent easily, wheres the excitement? Only by going through various deaths and coming out alive, achieving victory under impossible situations, would it leave a rich aftertaste.

Kou Zhong delightedly said, That is the aspect Xiao Ling and I most appreciate and admire of you. Perhaps because we were so accustomed to run for our lives that every time we encountered difficult situation, the first thing that came to our mind was how to escape. After you came along, this mindset gradually changed.

And then, changing the subject, he said, Which one do you think is more beautiful, Wanwan or Shi Feixuan?

Ba Fenghan sneered and said, Unexpectedly you still have time to think things like that.

After a short pause, he muttered irresolutely, I have never met beautiful women more touching than they. But Shi Feixuan definitely has a bit more immortal aura in her, like an unattainable celestial goddess, plus in term of gracefulness Wanwan cannot compare to her.

Kou Zhong nodded and said, This is called great minds think alike [orig. heroes usually of the same mind].

Ba Fenghan spoke indifferently, But you must never have any feeling toward either one of them. Their mind cant possibly be on feeling of love or desire between men and women. Falling in love with them will end up in despair.

Kou Zhong laughed aloud and said, Who do you think I, Kou Zhong, am? Men born in troubled times, affairs of the nation and peoples welfare should prevail; other matters cant be considered anything.

Ba Fenghan stared at him ferociously. Remember what you promised to Er Gongzi, he reminded him, It would be best if he is not coming to you to settle the account.

Kou Zhong could not help thinking about Susu; he said dejectedly, My natural character is that I would never be heartless toward women. Haisha Bang has a woman called the Mermaid You Qiuyan [first mention was Book 2 Chapter 7, her name was changed to You Qiuyan in Book 6 Chapter 10]. Time and again she was trying to harm me, but I let her go, so you can see how I treat the others.

With meaningful and heartfelt words Ba Fenghan said, Some people, no matter how you treat them, not only they wont be grateful, they would forget your kindness and relentlessly bully and humiliate you, so much so that they would make false charges against you.

And then he frowned and said, I seem to remember Dong Ming Princess mentioned this woman, You Qiuyan. After the Dragon King Han Gaitian was injured by you [Book 7 Chapter 1], he was unable to manage the Gang, so this woman took the responsibility of managing the Haisha Bang. If you go back to the south, youd better be careful. When a woman hates a man, it is more difficult to deal with compared to dealing with a man.

Kou Zhong recalled what Song Jingang told him; he wondered when Du Fuwei and Shen Faxing join hands to deal with Li Zitong, whether Haisha Bang would take part in this matter.

This moment the two men were turning into the Heavenly Street. A thousand or so more steps, they would reach the Tianjin Bridge spanning across the Luo River.

Suddenly there are a lot more pedestrians, vehicles and horses. Most of them were heroic looking Wulin characters; none of them did not steal a glance or two toward the duo.

Along the street, restaurants and pleasure houses stood in great numbers, music and song filled the air, vehicles and horses came and went, hanging lanterns shone their glorious light, painting the long street white.

Kou Zhong laughed and said, Yin Gui Pai has always been unwilling to see the light. And now that we appear on the main street in the most prosperous marketplace area; I wonder what they are going to do? [Again, the they here is feminine.]

Keeping his eyes looking forward, Ba Fenghan slyly said, I still cannot forget the moving scene last night where Shi Feixuan appeared silently on the bridge; only an immortal descending into the mundane world can be compared to it. Will we have another fortuitous meeting tonight?

Kou Zhong laughed and said, Throughout history, guarding a tree-stump, waiting for rabbits only happened once. Huh? My Niang!

The two looked at the Tianjin Bridge simultaneously, where the peerless beauty Wanwan stood gracefully like a specter.

Even among the tide of people she looked so out-of-the-world; although she was physically standing there, it looked as if she has come from another dimension.

The passers-by were intimidated by her exotic beauty and overturning-the-kingdom kind of glamor; everybody kept stealing glances at her.

Her bare feet, which had no single speck of dust, were even more bewildering.

Her deep, serene gaze, were locked onto the two men, who were coming toward her.

Ba Fenghan stepped away from Kou Zhong a little; throwing his head back, he let out a long laughter and said, People, get lost for me, Ba Fenghan. I want to fight Yin Gui Pais female demon to the death.

His majestic voice rang far and wide; it resonated loud and clear along both sides of the Bridge.

Turning to Kou Zhong, Ba Fenghan said, Let me have a go first!

Qiang!

The Beheading Mystery Sword left its sheath.

Ba Fenghan stepped onto the Bridge in large strides, pressing on toward Wanwan.

Passers-by scattered in all direction.

Momentarily murderous aura filled the whole sky. The battle could happen at any moment.

END OF BOOK 15

Woah!!! cannot wait for the next update!

Will there be a battle? Thks foxs.

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs

Thanks, foxs.

Thanks foxs.

So the beauty contest between Wanwan and SFX is settled. SFX seems to be superior in the martial arts department too.

Battle btwn my favorite demon and favorite boy. Can't wait!

Thanks foxs ...... one more book downs..... marching forward ....

師妃暄
    石之軒
    石青璇

Quote Originally Posted by 徐中銳 View Post
    The last two, daughter and father, are more stoned than the firstno relation

Thanks foxs!

waiting for Wanwan to come..

Default Book 16 Chapter 1 - Part 1

Xiaohu, what happens when Wanwan is on vacation? DongBin, you betcha. Ysabel, HPC, Jaya, spy, you are welcome. Sky, don't you remember 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'? Liem, finally ... someone who is excited that we are pressing forward. Xu Xiong, did you mean two stones?

Book 16 Chapter 1 On The Tianjin Bridge

Wanwan looked like something that appear in a dream or in fantasy; her pair of beautiful eyes, which rippled like the most fragrant, the richest wine, seemed to be completely oblivious of the men, women, young and old, who were falling over each other in all direction to seek refuge from the terrifying atmosphere. Her gaze was fixed at Ba Fenghan, who had just stepped onto the Bridge, at least a hundred paces away from her. Her jade countenance was as calm as still water.

Kou Zhong was falling about ten steps behind Ba Fenghan. He had his eyes on the passers-by, who were running on both sides of the Tianjin Bridge, either toward or away from them. By the time Ba Fenghan, with his fantastic footwork, stopped about twenty paces away from where Wanwan was standing, aside from these two man and woman standing opposite of each other, there was only one person remained on the Tianjin Bridge, Kou Zhong, whom Ba Fenghan asked to hold his troops.

Wanwan nodded slightly at Ba Fenghan. Seemingly with infinite regret, she sighed tenderly and said, Ba Xiong actually has a chance to advance into the rank of the worlds top grand masters of martial art. Its a pity you show no understanding of the times, by making a vain attempt of a praying mantis raising its arm to block a horse-drawn carriage, which will result in your demise. You have only yourself to blame, it is not anybody elses fault.

Before Ba Fenghan could answer, Kou Zhong, who was sitting leisurely on the bridges railing, burst out laughing, What a joke. From among our many encounters, which one Wan Daxiaojie [big miss/Miss High and Mighty] did not act like you were about to swallow us whole, yet which one you did not toss your armor and abandon your troops to run away to the wilderness? Shame on you for audaciously tooting your horn; isnt that the biggest joke in the world?

Wanwans jet-black eyebrows were slightly knitted; turning to Kou Zhong, she said, The most important thing is to know oneself. Maybe Kou Xiong will refuse to believe, but every time nujia made my move against you in the past, I always left some leeway for you. The reason nujia refrained from shooting at the rat for fear of breaking the vases is, quite naturally, for the Duke Yang Treasure. But now, even if I kill both of you, there is still Xu Ziling who knows the secret, hence I dont have to show mercy; I will let you experience the consummate skill of Tian Mo Mi [demonic/devil secret].

Both Kou Zhong and Ba Fenghan cried inwardly, This female demon is formidable.

Kou Zhongs remark was absolutely not a shooting-without-aiming ridicule; he just wanted to remind Wanwan about a number of times she retreated in defeat, with the hope that her confidence would suffer a huge setback.

Who would have thought that in just a few words, the verbal attack vanished, and instead, she made the two men feel that previously she really did not use her full capability, and this time it would be entirely different.

Wanwan continued by smiling sweetly and said, If you think that just with the two of you, you can pin us, Yin Gui Pai, down in here, to let Xu Ziling transport someone out of town, now that is the biggest joke in the world.

She was smiling coyly and spoke in a very soft voice, but in the two mens ears, it was like a thunder from a clear sky.

Ba Fenghan suddenly felt Wanwans momentum grew; hastily he took a deep breath to calm his mind, before speaking in heavy voice, Isnt Yin Gui Pai being too excessive here? Right now Junyus life or death is hard to tell, but youre still unwilling to let her go. Do you really want her dead before you are satisfied?

Inwardly, Wanwan was greatly astounded.

Ba Fenghan has always been arrogant and strong-willed; he had never said this kind of words, which sounded a bit like he was pleading for leniency.

Right this moment, Ba Fenghans murderous aura surged. Like a flash of lightning the Beheading Mystery Sword dashed forward, followed by his body, in rapid movement, careened sideways while the sword sliced across horizontally.

Originally, Kou Zhong was slightly confused as well, but now that he saw the dramatic increase in Ba Fenghans power, plus how he took the initiative to attack, he suddenly understood.

Ba Fenghan grew up among the horse thieves; in all his life he has been challenging all kinds of authority, and Yin Gui Pai was the supreme authority among the heretical sects and demonic schools.

Ba Fenghans arguments were to arouse his fighting spirit against Wanwans intolerable bullying, also to stir up the righteous indignation in his heart and awaken his aspiration to protect the small and the weak; hence the rainbow-like momentum of his attack carried some hatred in it.

Two streams of white ribbon flew out from inside Wanwan wide sleeves, left and right, while simultaneously the big toe of her right foot pushed the ground, acting as the pin on which her entire tender body spun like a gyroscope.

In fantastic, graceful and amazing movements her pair of slender lily-white hands waved the ribbons, back and forth and crossing each other, weaving a magical, indeterminately changing, brimming with waves of beauty, perfectly round, white net, with her in the center, which has turned into a blur of white shadow, like a marvelous demonic dance.

Such a demonic skill, certainly it was unheard of, and certainly it has never been seen before.

At first Ba Fenghan still had the intention to advance courageously and risk his life, but in this frightening instant he suddenly had dejected feeling of not knowing where to start.

It should be noted that when martial art masters were fighting each other, advancing to attack or retreating to defend must be done in lightning-fast, flying-sparks moment of the gap in the opponents movement, in order to hit the opposite sites vital part, or perhaps to force the opponent to withdraw the cutting edge of his attack.

But now the circular characteristic Wanwan was displaying has already reached great heights, she was weaving an even and uniform net protecting her body, which practically did not have any gap or weak spot to be exploited, making him felt at a loss as for where to attack.

If he attacked presumptuously, he would only drive himself to failure.

Even with Ba Fenghans dauntless character, unexpectedly he was forced to jump back to evade.

Kou Zhong could only stare blankly as well.

The ribbon suddenly disappeared back into Wanwans gauzed sleeves.

Having fought with Wanwan several times before, even until this moment they still could not grasp Wanwans foundation, so much so that they still could not understand which weapon she was an expert in. They only knew that sometimes she was using her delicate hands to resist the enemy, or perhaps brandishing a pair of short blades Tian Mo Shuang Zhan [lit. demonic double-beheading], or maybe a single ribbon or double ribbons, or floating fragrant gauzed sleeves; more and more emerged, the variation was limitless, the changes were profoundly orthodox mixed with fantastically demonic, rendering the opponent incapable of drafting a counterstrategy in advance.

In short, anything she conveniently used would be amazing, unconstraint killer move.

This moment, as soon as she wanted to stop, she stopped; the contrast between static and dynamic already made Ba Fenghan, who was standing in the vicinity, as well as Kou Zhong, who was sitting as a spectator, felt the chill creeping in their hearts.

The strangest thing was that all passers-by on the Heavenly Street, extending to the north and to the south, on both ends of the Tianjin Bridge, were completely gone; no one had the courage to stay to watch the action. And there were two big ships, separately moored along the dikes by the Bridge on both sides of River Luo; this moment there was no lantern, no firelight. Both ships were pitch-black, without a single human shadow on them, so that the ships appeared mysterious; definitely not a good sign.

This kind of unusual and bizarre situation could only happen not by coincidence.

Wanwan definitely did not come alone. Someone must have acted on her behalf to clear the surrounding area, as well as to setup a net around them, with the sole purpose of killing the two men.

Even the waterway traffic from both sides was cut off.

The situation was clearly very disadvantageous for the duo!

With her chilling confidence, Wanwan fixed her gaze on Ba Fenghan, who had retreated from where he originally stood; sighing grimly, she said, Didnt you guys always pose as people with outstanding intelligence? How could you not know that no matter what, we will never allow Fu Junyu to return to Gaoli?

Her remark has confirmed their suspicion.

It was for the Duke Yang Treasure that Yin Gui Pai captured Fu Junyu, and used thousand ways, a hundred plans to keep it a secret; precisely the same as they stole the Jade Annulus of He Clan, and categorically denied that they did it, because the consequences would be too serious.

Although Yin Gui Pai ran amuck all over the world without any scruple, they still feel deeply afraid of Yijian Dashi Fu Cailin, one of the three top martial art masters of the world. They did not wish to provoke him for inconsequential reason, and thus incurred endless trouble later on.

Now that Kou Zhong and the others plucked Fu Junyu from danger, it was tantamount to someone else had reaped their stolen goods. Under this circumstance, naturally Yin Gui Pai would spare no effort in killing them to shut their mouth, so that Fu Cailin would never know about it.

It was also the reason Wanwan did not allow anybody else to be in the vicinity to sit and listen; they were taking all kinds of measure to prevent the news from leaking.

Were it not for Shi Feixuan was injured and was returning to Jing Nian Chanyuan to recover, Yin Gui Pai would not dare to run wild like right now.

Only this moment did Kou Zhong and Ba Fenghan realize their dire situation.

※ ※ ※

Finally, Wanwan appears to be going all out ... thks foxs.

Thanks foxs.

Wanwan has been holding back this whole time? Wow..

Thanks foxs

Thanks foxs

A while ago, someone wrote that Huang Yi made Shi ZhiXuan, yes SQX's dad, the best looking (even over ladies such as SFX) He was written to be the better fighter too. We'll have to wait and read

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    So the beauty contest between Wanwan and SFX is settled. SFX seems to be superior in the martial arts department too.
    Last edited by 徐中銳; 12-01-16 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks Foxs for your continued dedication..... The action is thick and fast in the last couple chapters!