Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New series 让爱化作珍珠雨 Let love be Pearl Rain-YU BO,Annie Wu,

I love Yu Bo series. Each of his character is really unique and difference. The trailer of this series is really good, it seems as this is another style of his acting.

I watched most of his series, eventhough the casts are the same but the story line and ability acting of each actors are really versatile. Among all Yu Bo series, I like Crytal love, Shui Yuet Tong Thien, Li Wei resign and Eight Chart. I think the characters of King Qian Long and Xue Ru Zhao (Eight chart) are especially great. Those two characters are break out the goody in general boring. In short, I think he is very talent in acting and he chose very carefully each character and theme of the story. Yup yup his out look is definitely very attractive (tall, handsome ...hic...i'm drooling )

He was off for a year? Any particular reason?

What is his next ancient series? Anyone know the name? Right now I'm going to search for this series to watch

Hi, Chongchi, Yubo wasn't off for the whole year.

He finished the dub for Rizhao on July,2006 and then take a rest. after that, he was invited to act a pirate in a CCTV series. Bobo like the character and kept waiting for it, but for some reason, that series was delayed again and again. We thought it will never be made.

Yubo made his modern TV series <let love be pearl rain> on Feburary,2007, it can be released recently. He is preparing for his next character-a police. Yubo keep doing exercises 4hrs a day now.

Yubo has no ancient series recently. but Ao jian jianghu is really good

Wow, a pirate.......sound really interesting. Did he make it yet or is he still waiting?

Yes, I already watched Ao jian jiang hu. It is pretty good plot, however I don't like Kathy Chow in there....her acting in this series is really annoying me but she is OK in Eight Charts though. I guess she is not fit in those hehehaha kinda roles. Hey, but Yu Bo and Yang Yun Ji are really good though. I like the fighting in this series, pretty real.

I checked the local store for series "Let love be pearl rain" but they don't have just yet.........hic........i'm on fire. Can't wait to see it.

Default Let love be pearl rain hasn't been released

Chongchi, the new series <Let love be pearl rain>hasn't been released. that's why you can not find it.

I'll let you know when it is released.

Actually I'm waiting for the overseas version because the domestic one has been changed a lot. Some officials in the state administration of radio film and television said bad man should not have kindness in his heart and then a lot of part of our HAOYONG was cancelled or changed. I hate them, the bureaucracy .

For the character of pirate, now it's just our dream.The play was delayed, delayed and delayed. I thought there is no way to make it.

Bobo begin to make his new series and he has no time for the pirate even it's made now.

What No way How can they do that to Bo Bo I watched the trailer and thought that at the end the main girl will fall in love with Bo Bo ...ah...that's stupid if they don't let they're together And the character of pirate too, why do they have to delay, that is one of the character I am very interested in to see Bo Bo perform. CCTV is bad bad .

Anyway, a policeman would be interest too. He really devote his heart in to acting...4hrs of excersise every day is pretty painful. I can't even determine to do it for 15 minutes per day

Yeah...please let me know when <let love to be pearl rain> release in US. I couldn't wait to see it, hopefully it has difference ending than the version in China. Thank you in advance.

They really do not allow the main girl to love Haoyong at the end! and the hug in the rain(I had posted the screen shots here on the 1st page) was also edited. It's really suck of those stupid guys in the state administration of radio film and television.

Default Happy Mid-Autamn Day!

[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange]Happy Mid-Autamn Day!
    The moon is round and all your wishes will be fulfilled!
    There is no disappointment in your life and all your dreams will come true!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo11.yupoo.com/20070924/134235_685197608_cjbgsrtn.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo5.yupoo.com/20070924/125530_855143_xpqepebb.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo5.yupoo.com/20070924/125529_63850279_beurqlbx.jpg')
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thank you for the pretty pictures and your wish. Same to you

The pictures, is that his new hair style for the policeman series?

Quote Originally Posted by bella7003 View Post
    They really do not allow the main girl to love Haoyong at the end! and the hug in the rain(I had posted the screen shots here on the 1st page) was also edited. It's really suck of those stupid guys in the state administration of radio film and television.
    What on earth ? When I saw the trailer, the huging scene is so touching, his eyes and expression are awesome. I'm looking forward to see that moment. Yeah...now I really wish the oversea version is a complete plot instead cut (edit) one. It is really stupid to cut all the good plots, ruin the theme of the movie.

Hi, Chongchi, this new hair style isn't the one in the new series. Those pictures of BOBO in short hair was taken when he attended a press conference for the eight charts at Hangzhou on August,11. you can get more pictures by visiting the website:
    http://yuboclub.com/bbs/viewthread.p...extra=page%3D1

Bobo's hair style in the new drama is better than this. He is rally handsome and young in that new drama. I'll post some publicity pictures here after october 1.
    Last edited by bella7003; 09-26-07 at 11:42 PM.

[SIZE=2]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070728/090506_115748946_vwfzvlsq.jpg')

Let Love be Pearl Rain
    Prodeced by Zhouyimedia

[COLOR=Blue]Cast and Crew[/COLOR]

YU BO (Yuan, Haoyong)
    Qiu CIxuan (Bei, Xinru)
    Shang Weibo (Shen, Lian)
    Annie Wu (Shen's Wife)
    Lin Lifei (Shanhu)

Director: Fan, Xiuming
    Producer: Jiang, Xuerou
    Screenwriters: Xia, Meihua

[COLOR=Blue]Photos (please click the links):[/COLOR]
    publicity stills

screen shots 1

Screen shots 3

[COLOR=Blue]Trailer: [/COLOR]
    http://www.zhouyimedia.com/rahzzzy.htm

[COLOR=Blue]Summary[/COLOR]
    Lian Shen finished his study overseas and went back to Pearl Island, China for a travelling, where he fall in love at first sight with Xinru Bei and engaged secretly. Yuan, Haoyong loved Xinru unrequitedly for many years. The news irritated Haoyong who seeked revenge to Lian and let Lian lost memory.
    Haoyong lift the knife, facing the tightly hugged two lovers, Lian and Xinru, his heart was broken and choose to hurt himself

[COLOR=Blue]Character[/COLOR]
    For the character of YUBO,Haoyong, who loved Xinru secretly for many years but could not get her love. The jealous drove him crazy and he tried to separate Lian and Xinru by all means of methods. He was the one who made Lian lose his memory. But he truly loved Xinru and had much affection for Haowen, the son of Xinru and Lian. Finally, he payed for his wrong love and was thrown intojail.

[COLOR=Blue]Filming Dates and Locations[/COLOR]
    Filming was begun in January of 2007and was run through April of the year. The filming locations are Gulangyu and Xiamen, FUjian Province, CHINA

TV Series Release Dates
    October 2007 (expected)
    [/SIZE]

I'd watched the trailer and I can see that YuBo improved a lot in acting. Acting as a villain is hard and his expression in the trailer is so real. I love the part where he was in black and in the rain hugging the main actress. His expression is so warm, so desperate and so touching. And also the scene where he kneel down on broken glasses.

I can't wait to see this series.......hopefully the oversee version doesn't be edited badly as the one in China

Default user ID for YU BO's official website

I just register a user ID for you all in YU BO's official website, and you can use it to get more information of YUBO.

user ID: SPCNET
    password:1234567

you can view the english forumn : The official forum of YU BO

or his official website: the official website of YU BO

and choose "English Version"

if you want to know some information about Yu Bo but it's not there, you can post your question on this website: questions of members

and they can reply your questions or update the infos about YU BO

Default welcome you to join the overseas branch of Yu Bo international Fans club

The overseas branch of YU BO international fans club had been opened recently. If you wanna join it, please sent your contact information including your name, phone number or e-mail address, location and the branch name to the manager of YU BO official website-Nytime.For your convenience, you can use this link http://yuboclub.com/bbs/pm.php?action=send&uid=2

If you can not sent message (the link is for YUBO official Forum, maybe need registration) to Nytime, you can send e-mail to me

[email protected]

The format of massage should like this:
    Bella7003, (1)404-385-1236(O), Atlanta-GA-USA, overseas branch

Name, (country code) phone number (O for office, H for home, C for cell phone), city-state-country, overseas branch

We collect your information so that we can inform you about our events and make sure you do not miss them

Enjoy yourself!

finally manage to watch the ending of this series. Real good. The acting of Yu Bo is extremely touching . Now I can't wait to watch the rest of the story.....Hopefully the DVD coming out soon