Page 19 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i can tolerate "LYF is my goddess" "LYF's singing is so good" and "LYF is so sexy."

I will not tolerate LYF is a genius. You can buy your way into university... there is no way i'm going to believe she go through to uni at a young age based on her genius mind or extraodinary acting/dancing/singing talent.

the lies are getting worse and worse, yearning
    but....what if she is a genius? it's a possibility. no one here knows for sure....because we dont know her personally. however, all we know is that she's the youngest to graduate from her beijing academy school.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    but....what if she is a genius? it's a possibility. no one here knows for sure....because we dont know her personally. however, all we know is that she's the youngest to graduate from her beijing academy school.
    crazy, i can tell you don't believe she's a genius either

i mean, her acting's improved, she's pretty... but... child genius?

even her fans would be a bit hesitant in believing that.

I was also shocked to hear that she actually graduated from the Beijing Film Academy.... I heard she did not even finish high school in the US. Since CHina seems to have a corrupt government, if she has the money then she can get into the school with no problem.... I don't think she sings well at all... I get goosebumps when I heard her sing... . I mean just because her fans like her for her acting(I don't think her acting is that great either, but much better than her singing) that doesn't mean that they have to like her singing too.

I highly doubt she is a genius.....
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-22-07 at 03:55 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

True or not...it doesnt matter anymore. Her career is going uphill. Maybe other actresses should ask her manager to help them out.

If she really is a child prodigy, I don't think her posse would hide it. There'd at least be a teacher or two who would say something about what an amazing student she was, etc. After all, being smart is not exactly something to be ashamed of.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 04-22-07 at 03:34 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    If she really is a child prodigy, I don't think her posse would hide it. There'd at least be a teacher or two who would say something about what an amazing student she was, etc. After all, being smart is not exactly something to be ashamed of.
    But then again...people would say that she bought her teachers as well. pay them to praise her.

But then again...people would say that she bought her teachers as well. pay them to praise her.
    But even her own people whom she wouldn't need to pay don't claim she's a genius.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    But even her own people whom she wouldn't need to pay don't claim she's a genius.
    Lets just leave it as 'LYF's IQ is average' anti-fan of lyf will like to see/hear it that way.

Lets just leave it as 'LYF's IQ is average' anti-fan of lyf will like to see/hear it that way.
    Nah, it's more like reasonable people who haven't overdosed on crack Kool-Aid.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

If you were a genius would you rather continue in that field or opt for something like acting. Basically the idea that she is a genius holds no water. There are guest speakers who are invited to universities, to give 1 hour lectures, and they are paid like thousands for that one hour of work. Apart from that, most of these geniuses or professors are normally involved in research work founded by MNCs. Their pay would far exceed that of a newcomer in the entertainment industry, however that might not be necessarily true later in your career, but who cares? You are a freaking GENIUS!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    It's a known fact that she graduated from Beijing Film Academy (is it an university? I think it is since Vicki Zhao can do a Masters right? And you can't do a Masters w/o a undergrad), which is ridiciulous given her educational background..so yeah it's not baseless.

She certainly isn't a child prodigy.
    I am just wandering anyone know how the beijing acting academy education system works actually. It is just pointless to give all this baseless statement as it seems to me alot of young actress below 20 graduated from there actually. So, I am just wandering what requirement do they need to enter the academy and definitely it was very different from the normal degree course offer in the university. At first, I kinda thought she graduated from some kind of normal degree from university as most of us do where this will usually require us to complete our high school education. But for this kind of acting academy, I am not sure whether is this neccesary actually which I believe was not really needed.

So, just accusing her of buying the status as graduate from the academy without any proof was just total lies actually. Anyone, it is not important anymore as I don't think anyone hiring her for any film will need to see her certification like what what normally we need for interview.
    Last edited by ken2004; 04-22-07 at 05:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004
    But for this kind of acting academy, I am not sure whether is this neccesary actually which I believe was not really needed.
    money.

connections

So, just accusing her of buying the status as graduate from the academy without any proof was just total lies actually.
    Well take for example, if you did something wrong, say stole money from your parents to buy something you like. Would you

(a) Tell your parents that whatever you bought just appeared from somewhere.
    (b) Tell your parents that you stole the money to buy the item
    (c) Just shut up and just let life carry on.

Most people I guess would take the third option and only the first if they were asked. So just fabricating these lies as you claim MAY not actually be true. If someone, someday decides to question her credibility maybe these opinions might just turn out to be facts.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

weeeeeee....LYF is very pretty...i like here smile...
    ---------------------------------------------
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s107/funkynicka/Slide1-5.jpg')
    " To Accomplished great things
    we must not only act but also dream,
    not only plan but also BELIEVE."

DiChIe

I am just wandering anyone know how the beijing acting academy education system works actually. It is just pointless to give all this baseless statement as it seems to me alot of young actress below 20 graduated from there actually. So, I am just wandering what requirement do they need to enter the academy and definitely it was very different from the normal degree course offer in the university. At first, I kinda thought she graduated from some kind of normal degree from university as most of us do where this will usually require us to complete our high school education. But for this kind of acting academy, I am not sure whether is this neccesary actually which I believe was not really needed.

So, just accusing her of buying the status as graduate from the academy without any proof was just total lies actually. Anyone, it is not important anymore as I don't think anyone hiring her for any film will need to see her certification like what what normally we need for interview.

LYF graduated around 17-18 orsomething? Anyways, her co stars, Shu Chang and Yang Mi are 19 and still in it..not to mention they have to STUDY for exams and therefore gets conflicted with their schedules
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i can tolerate "LYF is my goddess" "LYF's singing is so good" and "LYF is so sexy."

I will not tolerate LYF is a genius. You can buy your way into university... there is no way i'm going to believe she go through to uni at a young age based on her genius mind or extraodinary acting/dancing/singing talent.

the lies are getting worse and worse, yearning

come on triple 0, dont underestimate our goddess,,,she really is a genius u know
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

If LYF is some child prodigy or genius, don't you think there would be at least a little bit of publicity on it? However, there's none that we know of.

Who cares. In any case, crazy will start blasting LYF for being 'old' in the next five to seven years.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

At first, I kinda thought she graduated from some kind of normal degree from university as most of us do where this will usually require us to complete our high school education. But for this kind of acting academy, I am not sure whether is this neccesary actually which I believe was not really needed.
    What are you trying to say? That a HS diploma is unnecessary to attend BFA? It's a HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION. Trust me, performance majors need a high school diploma to obtain a bachelor from a university.

Although the answer's quite obvious, let's do some research anyway. LYF was living in the US at the time, making her an international applicant...and here are the regulations for a BFA int'l applicant:

二、报考对象和条件
    1.考生须为持外国护照人士,愿意遵守中华人民共和国宪法和法律,并遵守北京电影学院各项规章制 度。
    2.高级中等教育学校毕业。 - LYF did not graduate.
    3.身体健康,除符合中国教育部、卫生部颁发的《普通高等学校招生体检工作指导意见》外,还须符合我院专业 特点要求:
    ● 报考各专业考生均要求听力正常,无色盲、色弱。
    ● 摄影专业(电影摄影方向)(图片摄影方向)者双目视力均应在5.0以上(经矫正,新视力表),且无色盲、色 弱。
    4.外籍人士必须通过汉语水平考试,达到四级以上标准(HSK考试)。

And I'm sorry, but listening to her English pronunciation in the blueberry song and her "Hi my name is Crystal. Do you know why?" in one of her interviews makes me doubt that she excelled so much in her studies in the US that she completed MS and HS in three years. Think whatever you want about her acting, looks...you can even think that she's a genius. That's all personal. But unless she wasn't born in 1987, you have to admit she didn't get a HS diploma, as much of a "genius" as she was, and her acceptance into BFA did not abide to regulations everyone else had to follow, showing that money had at least a partial role in her acceptance.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I don't think money can buy "fame".

Congratulation to LYF, the new asian actress in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu
    I don't think money can buy "fame".

Congratulation to LYF, the new asian actress in Hollywood.
    of course not, it is money and therefore connections that puts you up there
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07