Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Yi Fei (刘亦菲) #2#

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    but why lyf?
    the same happened to the other girl that we know of.....

why Zhang Ziyi? it was not like she's an exceptional actress back then when she made her debut in hollywood, was she? even now when she's going to the top, we can still point out many greater actresses and even more beautiful than her, so, back to the first q, why Zhang Ziyi?

and damn, why LYF?

my thoughts?

LUCK
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-21-07 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000
    Source: crienglish
    Credits: oui oui

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8985/liuyifeips1.th.jpg')

Young Chinese actress Liu Yifei has signed with William Morris Agency, one of the three top American agencies, becoming the second Chinese actress in this company.

Chinese actress Zhang Ziyi had signed with the agency in 2005 and soon obtained a lead role in the movie The Memoir of a Geisha.

Other big names like Julia Roberts, Mel Gibson are also lineup of the company.

Nanjing Daily reported on Thursday that the first big present the agency gave Liu Yifei was a lead role in the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom", which co-starred by Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

Reports say the agency thinks that Liu Yifei has an outstanding appearance and acting which represents as the traditional Chinese beauty, as well as has great potential to be an international star.

The actress has already entered Hengdian World Studios, a big filming site located in eastern China's Zhejiang province, preparing for the shooting of the movie.
    [/QUOTE]

no way! no1 can be this lucky! one hit wonder from ROCH is already enough luck... now hollywood? she'll be instantly famous. so unfair! i guess life is unfair. why lyf?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

no offense...but why lyf? there r heaps of mainland actresses who r far more prettier n more talented than the goddess la....anyhow, i hope she wil be able to prove herself this time
    Why not her? Yes, you are right where there is alot of talented and better actress than her out there but there is so many films produced each year and we can't expect they just choose those whose acting's ability been proven. Anyway, no harm giving her a chance to try out as with the two big asian stars (Jet Li and Jackie Chan) in the film, the focus most probably will be on them and most of the people interested with this film mainly because of the duo appearing at the same film. So, basically, for those stated that they will choose not to watch this film because of lyf being cast as the female lead in this film is abit weird.

Personally, the whole world want to watch this movie mainly because of Jet Li and Jackie Chan in the film. I think nobody will really care who is the female lead actually to boycott the film and I don't think lyf's acting skill was really that bad until people don't want to see her in any film.
    Last edited by ken2004; 04-21-07 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    the same happened to the other girl that we know of.....

why Zhang Ziyi? it was not like she's an exceptional actress back then when she made her debut in hollywood, was she? even now when she's going to the top, we can still point out many greater actresses and even more beautiful than her, so, back to the first q, why Zhang Ziyi?

and damn, why LYF?

my thoughts?

LUCK
    but at least zzy has far more stronger character than lyf....n she looks hawter than lyf imo
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

but at least zzy has far more stronger character

and i still avoid her movies good thing she wasnt cast in Battle of Red Cliff or i'll be missing one great production......

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004
    Why not her? Yes, you are right where there is alot of talented and better actress than her out there but there is so many films produced each year and we can't expect they just choose those whose acting's ability been proven. Anyway, no harm giving her a chance to try out as with the two big asian stars (Jet Li and Jackie Chan) in the film, the focus most probably will be on them and most of the people interested with this film mainly because of the duo appearing at the same film. So, basically, for those stated that they will choose not to watch this film because of lyf being cast as the female lead in this film is abit weird.

Personally, the whole world want to watch this movie mainly because of Jet Li and Jackie Chan in the film. I think nobody will really care who is the female lead actually to boycott the film and I don't think lyf's acting skill was really that bad until people don't want to see her in any film.
    u have a point there...lyf wil prolly be just a co-star...but cant denied the fact that she's damn lucky!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

u have a point there...lyf wil prolly be just a co-star...but cant denied the fact that she's damn lucky!
    we're looking at a soon-to-be crappy movie anyway, so i dont feel that much disappointed than i was at the beginning of the whole thing.....

i just wish Jet would pull out from The Forbidden Kingdom.....

we're looking at a soon-to-be crappy movie anyway, so i dont feel that much disappointed than i was at the beginning of the whole thing.....

i just wish Jet would pull out from The Forbidden Kingdom.....
    ghost! u dun like jackie chan?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

ghost! u dun like jackie chan?

his movies are fun, but he looks stupid in most of them, and im not really into stupid-depicted heroes (other than Guo Jing )

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soo happy lyf is going to act with the ALL TIME GREAT JETLI AND JACKI CHAN!!! AAHHAHAHAHAA....this is a dream for all ACTRESSES IN THE UNIVERSE and guess who got it???....HECK YEAH...LYF DID!!!!...I'm soo happy for her...even if she doesn't have a great amount of time in appearance, I know she'll do great and look great like always!!!!!
    BigBang RULES!!!! - I love DAESUNG/TEMPO
    Liu Yi Fei ALWAYS
    VICKI ZHAO's THE BEST

Quote Originally Posted by m010313
    even if she doesn't have a great amount of time in appearance
    actually, she's gonna be appearing from the beginning to the end....she's the one who's gonna travel with Agragano back to the ancient time and accompany him throughout his adventures.....

his movies are fun, but he looks stupid in most of them, and im not really into stupid-depicted heroes (other than Guo Jing )
    i see i see...ilike jackie...he is funny...n also because he kinda reminds me of my pop...the same big nose n funny, comical ways
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by Midnyte
    Yi fei = cute and innocent type, thats what i personally like ^__^
    Looking forward to that movie very much, hope she does great, after that movie airs in theaters her fame will shoot through the roof from what i'm predicting. To add to that shes working with Jackie Chan and Jet Li .. going to be the best movie of all time. All the best.
    Cute = Ugly but Adorable. So LYF = Ugly but adorable yet innocent. Complex equation!
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Jackie Chan always love to cast actress way younger than him to be vases. Some thoughts from what he might do in the movie is just making me puke, go figure.
    "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." "不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之" Confucius

Oh gawd. She's coming to America now. Well if she actually pulls this off, then she's famous, if not, the critics are gonna hound her.
    I seem to have an impression that every movie that I've seen Jackie Chan in contains at least one person who has to show his or her butt crack.

Actually, for those that said she is lucky actually is true also. I believe the luck is created by herself and anyone who is promoting her. Luck don't really just come without any effort by yourself. You need to put in effort to create all this thing that happen around you which we can said is luck. Most of the luck is created by us actually and if we want to have more luck in our life, then we have to work it out what we really want in our life.

Even thought we have luck, we still must have the ability to have that luck. So basically, I can said she deserved what she is achieving right now where she is brave enough to put in effort to achieve her dream. So, I really hate it where anyone said they fail in something because of luck and others achieve success is because they are lucky. If you fail on something, then continue to put in effort and one day you will also be successful as luck will be on your side one day.
    Last edited by ken2004; 04-21-07 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ken2004
    So basically, I can said she deserved what she is achieving right now where she is brave enough to put in effort to achieve her dream.
    huh what effort? she done anything other than ROCH06 yet? if DGSD and ROCH06 is a display of her effort, gee im horribly surprised .....

well, she's already signed, right? so, i guess all eyes are going to be onto her now....if she does well, then whooo-hoooo, good for her, and if she doesnt....hmmm....we're gonna be looking at LYF (3) very soon...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-21-07 at 07:56 AM.

I was looking forward to watch the J&J production but I think I'll have to skip more than to watch. Oh god, a new waste-of-money-and-effort-production. Such a pitty.

And about luck. Yeah, LYF obviously does have alot of luck. Luck that her mother married a rich guy who buys her the way to fame. Luck that she does have a fame oriented mother who pulled out everything for her daughters LUCK .
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    I was looking forward to watch the J&J production but I think I'll have to skip more than to watch. Oh god, a new waste-of-money-and-effort-production. Such a pitty.

And about luck. Yeah, LYF obviously does have alot of luck. Luck that her mother married a rich guy who buys her the way to fame. Luck that she does have a fame oriented mother who pulled out everything for her daughters LUCK .
    Give me an article or source on your statement.

Do I really have to prove that? I mean if you are a person who can think logically, than I won't have to prove it.
    You know that her stepfather is that rich lawyer. And how on earth but with money does a girl graduate university just some years after graduate from Primary school.
    You can prove it by yourself.
    She was born in 1987.
    After priary school she went to the US for 3 years.
    And suddenly she graduated from university.
    How did she do that and don't tell because of her Intelligence.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!