Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7 Swords the TV Series is Out

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Man Mu Lang irritated me near the end. At the start he was cool nice and all. Chu Zhao Nan was my fav at the end ... not at the start when he was like a tool with that ugly as green pearl chick... made me wanna vomit.
    What is it about him that irritates u near the end? I thought his character is the most like-able one amongst the 7 swordsmen besides Zhi Bang. He's so nice and tian zhen. His dialogue with Yun Chong at one of the last few episodes was so sweet. Is it his recklessness of letting that darn guy go which led to the littl ones' death that irritates u? i thought Yang Yun Chong and Na Lan Ming Zhu's characters were the most irritating ones near the end.

Btw, anyone has any idea of when they r gonna start filming the sequel? i'm like "Man....what kind of sh*t is this" when i saw the movie version and now, i'm like so into The 7 Swords after watching the series n i'm dreading for more.

I haven't seen the movie. And this is the first time i've heard of this story. Can someone tell me the story of it? I hear it's related (a sequal?) to the Romance Of The White Haired Maiden. Is this true?
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

Is this story good?

I didn't really get the movie at all.

And I watched the first 2 episodes of the series. It didn't capture my attention at all.

If it gets better I'll give it another chance. If the rest of the story is just as slow and boring as the first 2 episodes, I think I'll skip this one.
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

The series is good; the story is ok. Though it is not slow, it is not fast either. The first 2 episodes you've watched generally tell you the pace to expect.

For the series which should have a part 2, does anyone has news about it?

About the movie, I read from an interview with Donnie Yen the part 2 is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by cplee
    The series is good; the story is ok. Though it is not slow, it is not fast either. The first 2 episodes you've watched generally tell you the pace to expect.

For the series which should have a part 2, does anyone has news about it?

About the movie, I read from an interview with Donnie Yen the part 2 is in the works.
    no news...but i heard that there will be 3 parts to this series just like there will be 3 parts to the movie. glad to see the series is better than the movie since i like the actors/actresses in the series more...so more for my eyes to feast on and they can really act too! ada and zwz...a yummy pair though not a happy ending for them.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    What is it about him that irritates u near the end? I thought his character is the most like-able one amongst the 7 swordsmen besides Zhi Bang. He's so nice and tian zhen. His dialogue with Yun Chong at one of the last few episodes was so sweet. Is it his recklessness of letting that darn guy go which led to the littl ones' death that irritates u? i thought Yang Yun Chong and Na Lan Ming Zhu's characters were the most irritating ones near the end.
    Na Lan Ming Zhu was just unbelieveably annoying and stupid.
    The way Mu Lang was towards Zhao Nan was annoying... I do feel for Zhao Nan so many people don't believe him yet he was the only one that had guts to do important stuff etc. There was no point to helping Hong Chian Hui because they were the ones who started the whole crap about Xiao Lu Wang.
    They all thought Zhao Nan was crazy, but in actual fact what he said was right... to kill Duo Ge Duo there needed to be sacrifices.

how closely does this story follow the book? I read the book and it was really good. The seven swords never lived in the same generation and decended from 3 masters. Is this how the tv series goes?

I went into watching series with little expectation and not liking anyone in particular (well, actually Li Xiao Ran I like, she's a great actress, and great to hear her real voice in the show, it sounded very lovely), but I came out totally in love with Mu Lang. Qiao Zhen Yu is soooo HOT, and I love his character in the show. And that Yu Fang girl, Wang Li Kun, I was very impressed with her first performance. Hope she'll be signed up for more projects.

In 7 Swords, I found myself mainly watching Yu Fang and Mu Lan and Ge Ge's (Li Xiao Ran) scenes. Too bad they focused more on other people. Hopefully they can make Yu Fang and Mu Lang the lead attraction in Part 2. They make such an adorable couple. So rarely do you find people with chemistry these days.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-02-06 at 01:28 PM.

Hi, I just finished watching the series and I must admit, this series turned out to be quite interesting. When i just started, it was extremely slow and boring but as time progressed, it definitely got better. I have a question though, at the end ,16 years later, that crazy guy at the palace said something about the seven
    swordmen, and then suddenly finished. Was it suppose to finish there or are there more episodes?

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

out as in it's old and not popular anymore, out as in currently broadcasting or out as in on DVD now?

This series were just part one and it was just the beginning. It' s a hexalogie. I'm looking forward for the 2nd part
    More informations about the film and story in www.wu-jing.org/dramas/Seven-Swords

QZY is really qute. The first time I saw him was in seven swords.

okay, i just bought the series. a little late but i'm usually late at these things cause i have to wait for the english subtitle to come out. hoping i'll get to watch it in a couple of days. one main reason why i'm watching this series is of course because i just recently realize how hot Qiao Zhen is!!!! became an instant fan. love vincent too. hopefully, this series won't disappoint me cause i used alot of money on this series. i gave up buying the series, strange tales from Liaozhai for this!
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86
    okay, i just bought the series. a little late but i'm usually late at these things cause i have to wait for the english subtitle to come out. hoping i'll get to watch it in a couple of days. one main reason why i'm watching this series is of course because i just recently realize how hot Qiao Zhen is!!!! became an instant fan. love vincent too. hopefully, this series won't disappoint me cause i used alot of money on this series. i gave up buying the series, strange tales from Liaozhai for this!
    i was going to buy strange tales from liaozhai too but opted instead for "legendary siblings" with nicholas and dicky.

my brother bought this series too since we both like watching zwz. i managed to catch only a glimpse so far, but ada looks great in here. the fightings from what i've seen looks good too, as far as series go with the occassional cgi.
    ---------
    Shellie

with QZY as mulang Tsui Hark completed his masterpeace.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by sreeny
    with QZY as mulang Tsui Hark completed his masterpeace.
    QZY had great chemistry with WLK...lol...they looked cute tgether
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    QZY had great chemistry with WLK...lol...they looked cute tgether
    Yes, and I think in the second part this couple will be more important...
    By the way, Yu Fang think he' s dead, doesn't she?

so, will they do part 2??? or only the projet???

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    i was going to buy strange tales from liaozhai too but opted instead for "legendary siblings" with nicholas and dicky.

my brother bought this series too since we both like watching zwz. i managed to catch only a glimpse so far, but ada looks great in here. the fightings from what i've seen looks good too, as far as series go with the occassional cgi.
    i still might buy strange tales too. and i would have had if it had QZY but it didn't. also, yesasia kept on pushing "strange tales" back. i bought it on reserved at the begining of august and yesasia pushed it back three times! i just tired of waiting. now its september and its still haven't come out yet!
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.