Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7 Swords the TV Series is Out

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    how are the special effects and acting skills?

i think weak plots work if i end up liking the characters....
    Special effects and fighting skills are pretty good I feel...so I guess u can give this serial a shot. I guess if its a Xu Ke's production, then the special effects and fighting scenes should be quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Special effects and fighting skills are pretty good I feel...so I guess u can give this serial a shot. I guess if its a Xu Ke's production, then the special effects and fighting scenes should be quite good.
    yea... i'm thinking that i want to watch it... i heard it was pretty good...
    been so caught up in ROCH lately, but now i'm starting to think of other stuff to watch

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    yea... i'm thinking that i want to watch it... i heard it was pretty good...
    been so caught up in ROCH lately, but now i'm starting to think of other stuff to watch
    You should...I got tired waiting for ROCH and decided to watch other serials too. Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

it is a good show watch it

there is suppose to be a part 2 which is set 18 years after the last episode.

I recently saw the movie and i hated it so much, it was so crap and apparently they spent lots of money on it?

the storyline was boring and ada wasnt in it and it was slightly raunchy and they had a stupid chick replacing that guys character instead. i hated all the female characters. all they did was scream, go crazy and hide away like useless bunch of idiots. it was truly a waste of money. they shoulda stuck with the series and no movie cause if u saw the movie first, theres more chances of you not wanting to watch the series. i'm so glas i saw the series first and i loved adas character in the series!!

i loved that ending theme as well.

also with the movie, the 7 swordsmen were never really introduced properly so it was confusing. if it werent for their swords, i probably wouldn't have know who was who and the movie seem "dark" and it was just a waste of time and money!!!

for those who haven't seen either yet, take my advice and do not watch the movie... go straight to the series!! the acting is way better in the series.. the acting was shocking in the series even though some of them were pose to be big stars. aahhh

anyone knows the chinese title of this serial? With that I can search for dl, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meo_trang
    anyone knows the chinese title of this serial? With that I can search for dl, thanks!
    its Qi jian Xia tian shan

i bought the DVD today....must say the show so far is very nice, beautiful scenery and music, not to mention good acting and superb fighting effects....strongly suggest it to anyone who wants a change/ sick of watching jy series
    Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely

I really should watch this series sometime ... had it for 3months now and have only watched 2 eps .
    A bit slow at the start

question this is soooo confusing with the names and stuff...
    basically is does ada and zwz TOGTHER in this series? and if not who is with whome?

omg i just finished watching it, the ending man i was dissappointed but at least it wasnt like a SAD ENDING AND STUFF lol i mean it was sad but it wasnt like BAILING CRYING SAD

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

this series is a bit complicated...the ending was very sad...sobs....but i luv zwz.the way he acts is so cool and...wateve....if u enjoyed this ,try watching shen yi xia lu if u havent cos zwz is also in it and shen diao xia lu is also not bad cos there was liu yi fei init...sorri if i hav4e been talking nonsense
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

(No spoilers.) Just finished the series. Except for some draggy parts, overall it was good and kept getting better and better as the series progressed. The last 25% seems to be directed by a different director - it was more exciting and tensed, especially the hide and seek incident at the hotel. The finale was also great - daring enough to be different from the usual happy endings. The series reminded me very much of Book & Sword which also starred Vincent. Book & Sword was a good production but has more draggy parts than 7 Swords. Overall 7 Swords is well worth the watch. Hope they come out with the 2nd part soon to tie up the series.

pretty fabulous series... is the part II out yet?

erm.. I intend to watch this one as you all seems to like it but.. I really wonder how sad the ending is. I am not really into sad tragic ending. I mean.. I'm fine with Tian Long Ba Bu's ending (I don't really like Qiao Feng anyway) but not the one where everybody die.

I hate it the most when the series got you rooting for a character or a couple, make the whole story to seemingly revolve around them, and kill them both in the end.

I am sorry if it gonna be spoiler to answer my question. any kind soul willing to email me on this? Thanksss ^^

Just finished this series. Out of the 7 swordsmen,Mu Lang's character appeals more to me. That last episode where he cried with guilt because of causing the little ones' death....oh man...i really felt like hugging him. I enjoyed every scene he had with Yu Fang....especially the one where he cut his skin n fed Yu Fang with his blood and the one where both of them were in that flower field practising their sword. .Too bad Yu Fang only has Chu Zhao Nan in her eyes. Ada's character was sort of annoying in the middle, but i kinda grew to like her towards the end.

Btw,i heard Qiao Zhen Yu's gonna act in the sequel,is it true? i really hope he n that girl who acted as Yu Fang will be in the sequel n maybe get a happy ending together.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Just finished this series. Out of the 7 swordsmen,Mu Lang's character appeals more to me. That last episode where he cried with guilt because of causing the little ones' death....oh man...i really felt like hugging him. I enjoyed every scene he had with Yu Fang....especially the one where he cut his skin n fed Yu Fang with his blood and the one where both of them were in that flower field practising their sword. .Too bad Yu Fang only has Chu Zhao Nan in her eyes. Ada's character was sort of annoying in the middle, but i kinda grew to like her towards the end.

Btw,i heard Qiao Zhen Yu's gonna act in the sequel,is it true? i really hope he n that girl who acted as Yu Fang will be in the sequel n maybe get a happy ending together.
    Man Mu Lang irritated me near the end. At the start he was cool nice and all. Chu Zhao Nan was my fav at the end ... not at the start when he was like a tool with that ugly as green pearl chick... made me wanna vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan

yep, I really like Mu Lang..that's just something about him that's very attractive.

WOndering... who acts as Duo Ge Duo?

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    WOndering... who acts as Duo Ge Duo?
    Lv Liang Wei.吕 良 伟