Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duan Yu, Xu Zhu

Banned

Default Duan Yu, Xu Zhu

My memory is bad, but although Xu Zhu has like 280 years of internal energy, didn't Duan Yu suck up even more?

Does Xu Zhu know BMSG? SOme say he does, some say he does not.

Duan Yu, from what I remember was the strongest at the end of the book no?

Coz he had the 3 most strongest martial arts.

Or was it Xu Zhu? it was never clear. I just know that they were stronger than XF at the end.

Xuzhu did know BSG

IMO the most powerful man is/was/ever will still be Sweeper..

Banned

Then I guess Xu Zhu is the most powerful below the sweeper.

Xu Zhu really has some special skills. But if the sweeper is in fact a former Xiao yao master, then does that imply that Xiao Yao Skills reign supreme?

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    Then I guess Xu Zhu is the most powerful below the sweeper.

Xu Zhu really has some special skills. But if the sweeper is in fact a former Xiao yao master, then does that imply that Xiao Yao Skills reign supreme?

the suck powerful of DY, can suck power but is only temporary unlike when u pass ur nei gong to others its totally different..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    the suck powerful of DY, can suck power but is only temporary unlike when u pass ur nei gong to others its totally different..
    really? I thought the effects passed onto Duan Yu was permanent, that's why he was strong as hell in the end. After Jiu Mor Zhi, Duan Yu was crazy strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    really? I thought the effects passed onto Duan Yu was permanent, that's why he was strong as hell in the end. After Jiu Mor Zhi, Duan Yu was crazy strong.

no it was his 6mai that increased his powers so much and the WBLL...means the fast speed in avoiuding attacks..XZ can suck powers too...that doesnt make him powerful u see..but the elders that gave him their powers make him very strong..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

beg to differ... it was his neigong that enables him to use 6MSJ and thus one of the most powerful... "sucking" neigong by BSG IS Permanent. was stated in one of the older threads

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    beg to differ... it was his neigong that enables him to use 6MSJ and thus one of the most powerful... "sucking" neigong by BSG IS Permanent. was stated in one of the older threads

thats what they sae...u could check it out again from JY tian long ba pu novels...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

sigh...you are getting everything wrong

'sucking' is permanent

Like XL18Z, 6MSJ is a technique, does not make you increase your internal energy, but utilise it to do damage.

Xu Zhu has BMZQ (Bei Ming inner power gained from the inner energy sent by WYZ)
    Only DY have BMSG (suck up inner energy to become his own, permanently).

Regarding the original question:
    Don't mistake quantity (years) with quality. Apart from JMZ, other people DY leeched off may not have the quality of inner energy as the three Xiao Yao elders.
    And it's debatable who got more even in years.

Default no offence meant

those clueless to JY novels should just stick to asking questions instead of answering them.
    druid and Xiao_Long_nu, is english your native language?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    no it was his 6mai that increased his powers so much and the WBLL...means the fast speed in avoiuding attacks..XZ can suck powers too...that doesnt make him powerful u see..but the elders that gave him their powers make him very strong..

Where are you getting your info from? 6MSJ is a powerful technique, but that requires a lot of internal energy, which comes from his BMSG. They are indeed permanent because DY has no self cultivated internal energy. Everything he got was sucked using BMSG.

Also, I don't think XZ can suck internal energy. He has BMSG, but his internal energy was forced into him instead of him sucking it out of those 3 elders.

Yup, it was a completely freak accident that the two other XY elders' internal energies merged inside of him (wish something like that would happen to me).

I don't think the world be safer any longer with you around.

Doubt much would change actually. I don't really have much intention to actively go out and correct wrongs. Evildoers living in my immediate neighbourhood will suffer though

Xu Zhu had BMSG but he never learnt the sucking part. Besides theres not much u can top when u have three of the most powerful beings internal energy with the exception of sweeps

Who needs 6MSJ when u have Tian Shan 6 Yang Palms? Though 6MSJ is pretty cool too.
    If You Love something, Let it Go...
    If It Comes Back Then It's Yours...
    If It Doesn't Then It Never Was...

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    Doubt much would change actually. I don't really have much intention to actively go out and correct wrongs. Evildoers living in my immediate neighbourhood will suffer though
    Whatever happened to the dreams of being a xia? u could go help fight the war on terror i'm sure Mr Bush will be grateful for your help as what he is doing is 'right'!!
    If You Love something, Let it Go...
    If It Comes Back Then It's Yours...
    If It Doesn't Then It Never Was...

originally posted by Wuxianewbie

those clueless to JY novels should just stick to asking questions instead of answering them.
    druid and Xiao_Long_nu, is english your native language
    ?
    yes and no. both of my parents speak different language to me. but where i'm living... yea... y u ask?

Sweeper is obviously the strongest, but he's a freak.

Xu Zhu is the most powerful after him, I would think. I haven't read the 3rd edition yet, but from what I've heard, Xu Zhu learns XL18Z and Dog-Beating Stick so that he could pass it on to the next Leader of the Beggar Union. Another 2 more formidable techniques added to his arsenal...

Xu Zhu had Bei Ming Zhen Qi, but he never learn Bei Ming Shen Gong(the mechanism that allow to suck other).

EDIT: My bad. Just notice that yittz, have already posted it.
    Last edited by TaiHan; 10-12-05 at 10:21 PM.

ermmmm.... ok... well could anyone please confirm once and for all IF Xuzhu did Know/Learn/Use BMSG?? i'm going nuts seeing "yes he does know" and "no he does not know" could we please clear this once and for all? thx...