Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: More Pictures of Coming Soon Series!!! (IN FULL COLOR)

so you had seen my family, rite? its air in hk! wat do you think about it? is alex with shirley or is she with hawick? their romance is so touching and funny!

Quote Originally Posted by concerned
    so you had seen my family, rite? its air in hk! wat do you think about it? is alex with shirley or is she with hawick? their romance is so touching and funny!
    i haven't watch it yet. if i've not miscalculated...it'll be most probably be aired next year here in malaysia.
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLF Lover
    i haven't watch it yet. if i've not miscalculated...it'll be most probably be aired next year here in malaysia.
    somewhere around end of next year or 2007.......depends.......
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

i dont know about the schedule in asia.. but the tvb cable in the US is pretty fast in their airing of new series. TITS (heh, dont think dirty ) is being aired currently.

Series being aired:
    NEWer : aqua heroes, tits, HOF I, seed of hope, gonna air 'the driving power'....
    OLDer : passion among us, brave young ones, knot to treasure....etc

Quote Originally Posted by cococrust
    i dont know about the schedule in asia.. but the tvb cable in the US is pretty fast in their airing of new series. TITS (heh, dont think dirty ) is being aired currently.

Series being aired:
    NEWer : aqua heroes, tits, HOF I, seed of hope, gonna air 'the driving power'....
    OLDer : passion among us, brave young ones, knot to treasure....etc
    oh haha....i think in asia is way faster. Aqua Heroes, TITS, Seed of Hope was aired last year. The Driving Power just ended yesterday...oh and was is HOF 1?

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

oh haha....i think in asia is way faster. Aqua Heroes, TITS, Seed of Hope was aired last year. The Driving Power just ended yesterday...oh and was is HOF 1?
    Triumph In The Skies was aired exactly 1 year 4 months in Malaysia, same goes for Point of No Return......So, I think most series will reach Malaysia in about 1 year...or so...

Currently I am watching series that are aired on tv. Now i am watching Point of No Return which I am sure u guys have watched it long time ago.
    Yep, watched it. Thought it'll be good but can be quite boring in the middle. And the part where Charmaine and ChiLam got together was...abrupt.

My mum usually rent series that are aired on tv. Like about half way through the series, she couldn't resist it and would rent it.
    Haha, same with my mom and sis (I'm pretty sure it's the same with everyone else) It can be hard relying on local TV cause it's sooo slow!!

The only series I have is Aqua Heroes. My friend gave it to me. So nice of her! Anyways, I'd like to rent Eternal Happiness. When it was aired on tv, I only watch half of the series. So i am planning to buy the series itself.
    NOOO!!! Don't watch Eternal Happiness!! Throw it away or else you'll die watching Michelle Yip!!! *looks at avatar* Oh, a fan of Raymond? Then you might consider, but I still strongly disagree, Michelle's face comes up on screen too much that it's so unbearable. Not to mention that Raymond is so dumb in that series. :P Go watch Twin of Brothers instead, it's much much better! (Also to the fact that I like Raymond to go with Tavia instead!! ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    Yep, watched it. Thought it'll be good but can be quite boring in the middle. And the part where Charmaine and ChiLam got together was...abrupt.

Haha, same with my mom and sis (I'm pretty sure it's the same with everyone else) It can be hard relying on local TV cause it's sooo slow!!

NOOO!!! Don't watch Eternal Happiness!! Throw it away or else you'll die watching Michelle Yip!!! *looks at avatar* Oh, a fan of Raymond? Then you might consider, but I still strongly disagree, Michelle's face comes up on screen too much that it's so unbearable. Not to mention that Raymond is so dumb in that series. :P Go watch Twin of Brothers instead, it's much much better! (Also to the fact that I like Raymond to go with Tavia instead!! ^^)
    I'll be watching that series soon (TOB i mean), and yes well..Raymond was a bit slow in that series..heh.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

not sure but Francis Ng usually star in movies....only got a few series that he is in. so the next series he and Flora would be in is a rather thin chance but i would like to see them together again.
    but i thought flora related that she will be partnering with francis again in another show?

Quote Originally Posted by cherryger14
    but i thought flora related that she will be partnering with francis again in another show?
    that is pretty much unconfirmed or no details yet about it....

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    Triumph In The Skies was aired exactly 1 year 4 months in Malaysia, same goes for Point of No Return......So, I think most series will reach Malaysia in about 1 year...or so...
    you are so right!! Malaysia tv cable is so slow in airing the series. Much as Blade Heart which was a grand production in 2003....it's coming out this year here.....lol...can't wait for it. Furthermore... I think the tv cable here is like gonna air really new shows...so they are like keeping all the old ones. Not sure yet as they are trying to keep up with all the series.

Originally Posted by Fantasy

My mum rents cds because:

1) she just can't wait for the next episode

2) she hates the advertisements that come out everytime...

Lol....me too. I hate the advertisements...kinda annoying...especially the adver that i hate...i use to mute the sound..weird huh?

i have to settle with other series first...there's too many too watch!! am running out of time. first...got an international exam that i have to take this year...which sucks! another is that Michelle is leaving TVB (hav you heard?) and me going crazy looking for the TVB company e-mail add.

My mum rents cds because:

1) she just can't wait for the next episode

2) she hates the advertisements that come out everytime...

Lol....me too. I hate the advertisements...kinda annoying...especially the adver that i hate...i use to mute the sound..weird huh?
    same reasons for me to rent tv series............

same reasons for me to rent tv series............
    cool....sometimes my mum wouldn't let me rent the cds....why?

cause she only rent the cds that SHE like to watch...weird...wished i could do that! how old are you? since u are allowed to rent all 40 episodes of TITS

I am 26........

i have to settle with other series first...there's too many too watch!! am running out of time. first...got an international exam that i have to take this year...which sucks! another is that Michelle is leaving TVB (hav you heard?) and me going crazy looking for the TVB company e-mail add.
    International exam? Which one? (If you don't mind me asking that is...)

Really? She's leaving? YAY!!! Rejoice!! *parties* :P Sorry, but I'm sooo relieved! I just don't like her acting...

I only know Michelle like to stare into thin air......very obvious too.....

I am 26........
    26??!! Wow....you can do alot of stuff at this age! To tell you...Raymond Lam is also 26 this year...cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    International exam? Which one? (If you don't mind me asking that is...)

Really? She's leaving? YAY!!! Rejoice!! *parties* :P Sorry, but I'm sooo relieved! I just don't like her acting...
    It's a compulsary exam in Malaysia. If you are not a Malaysian...you wouldn't know. Ever heard of UPSR? The sound of it scares me...*shudders*

I think Michelle's acting is not to bad...not too shabby either. She can be good at times...