Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Qin Wang Li Shi Min (Starring Peter Ho, Gao Yuan Yuan, and Alyssa Chia)

thanks for e spoilers lady zhuge...update us more...cant wait to watch this!!
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 06-04-07 at 02:18 PM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

hahah thank goodness its florence vs GYY and not GYY vs Alyssia agan

anyway according to the last show i've seen yeah it seems that the Li family was forced to rebel lor... and li shi min was supposed to be in love with the princess no??

hm...look at these 2 pictures.... and see if you notice anything.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-06-06/U92P28T3D409746F326DT20040606223716.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-06-08/U105P28T3D410995F326DT20040608074642.JPG')

in the 2nd pic, the girl on gao yuan yuan's right (from our view its to her left) is wearing the exact same outfit that alyssa chia wore in the top picture. are they supposed to be sister river spirits, or tribeswomen or something. or are the costume department just recycling?

Hey, what is up with the costumes? They are so brief, way too much skin, and it is like punk rock mixed with high fashion or something like that. Who is Alyssia pairing up with? Can you guys point him out by posting a pix? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    Who is Alyssia pairing up with? Can you guys point him out by posting a pix? Thanks.
    Look at the first post of this thread. There's a pic of Alyssa and the guy she's paired up with.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

So who is the main actress in this series?? Alyssia Chia, GYY or Florence?? Can we have more info. as in who ends up with who really exciting to know... Can't wait to get my hands on the series i heard only part 1 is out when is the full series out?? Anyone knows??

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiagurl
    hm...look at these 2 pictures.... and see if you notice anything.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-06-06/U92P28T3D409746F326DT20040606223716.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/2004-06-08/U105P28T3D410995F326DT20040608074642.JPG')

in the 2nd pic, the girl on gao yuan yuan's right (from our view its to her left) is wearing the exact same outfit that alyssa chia wore in the top picture. are they supposed to be sister river spirits, or tribeswomen or something. or are the costume department just recycling?
    the girl wore the same outfit as alyssa is becoz that time when the director asked alyssa to be the female lead, she rejected it due to her tight schedule but she agreed to be a guest star in the show. So when she is the guest role, she wore that purple outfit. but after that, as someone in the forum mentioned earlier, Alyssa gets along very well with the cast. and after that hre schedule loosens and so the director gives her another new role called YiZi, where she wore in the 2nd pic.

I watched another couple of episodes of this series. Li Shi Min and Ruo Xi have met. Predictably, she was in a jam after running away from the palace, was being pursued by some hoodlums, and LSM came to her rescue. He's saved her a couple more times since then too and vice versa (). It's funny how LSM calls all the girls he saves or encounters "biao mei" (cousin). However, this particular "biao mei" is very different 'cause he's fallen head-over-heels in love with her. She's in love with him too. The situation now is that no one knows RX is a real princess and they think that she's just a poor candy seller named Shui Fen (her made-up alias) who is now a servant at Wei Zheng's place thanks to Yan Zhi's kindness. LSM has told his brother Li Jian Cheng that he's in love with SF, very ironically joked that she's even more beautiful than princess RX, and swore to marry her even if she's just an average citizen. LJC teasingly laughed back that how can LSM know this if he's never even seen RX before. Uh oh, yeah. Major messy love set-up here. And yes, Long Er has admitted that she likes LSM as well. Of course, none of these individuals have yet to tell the person of their heart's desire yet. Anyway, LJC went to talk to SF (totally unaware of her true identity) and attempted to buy her off (i.e., give her some money so she would leave town and LSM alone) because he assumed that she's just after his money and status.

I really like the opening and ending theme songs in this show, especially the ending duet. I've noticed a curious thing in the credits. The opening credits list Peter Ho as being a Taiwanese actor, but the ending credits list him as being an American one. Hmm.

Even though this series twists history quite a bit (punk LSM who hates to read/study; kungfu soccer; no reference to the other Li brothers), it is very entertaining so far. There is humor, action, drama, you name it. I like the cast chemistry too. I hope more people watch it soon!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Okay.... This spoiler posted is really confusing, maybe can someone answer me where can i get this series from (not online that is)... TY!

i heard from some taiwan and china alyssa's fans that although alyssa appears in every episode of the show, but the total time that she appears in the whole show is very little. sometimes, 5 mins, sometimes just a shot. some of them even said that alyssa's role in the show is actually quite redundant.
    here is a short video clip of Alyssa's role in the show:
    http://myweb.hinet.net/home8/winesdon/123456.rm

the link doesn't work at all.

Just as I was wondering why this series only makes it seem like there were only 2 brothers in the Li family, brother 4 Li Yuan Ji showed up out of nowhere. He is one ruthless SOB.

Poor LSM and RX. Their romance has come to a painful halt (for now at least) once LSM found out that Shui Fen is really the princess who had already been betrothed to his brother LJC.

I believe Alyssa has appeared in every episode thus far, but she hasn't gotten a lot of screentime since the beginning compared to Peter and GYY. So far Alyssa's role in the show is being her usual playful and outgoing self, being a friend to RX and doing a lot of nice things for Wei Zheng because she is in wuv. Yes, wuv. He likes her too, but doesn't want to put her in danger because his job/position is too precarious. Apparently, he also has another girl back at home that he basically grew up with, but there hasn't been much detail about her yet. I like Bao Jian Feng and Alyssa as a couple. Both of them are very cute.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

cool....so peter n gyy have met n r in love!!...the positive comments make me wanna watch it even more...y doesnt spore release it like now??
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Sunnysnow, i heard that yesaasia.com is already selling the first part of this series. However i have ask repeatedly when the whole series is coming out and nobody seems to want to answer my question. On the other hand, if you want to buy it in shops such as TS, i think you got to wait until the whole series is out. Anyway good luck
    Last edited by Excelsior; 12-11-04 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    Sunnysnow, i heard that yesaasia.com is already selling the first part of this series. However i have ask repeatedly when the whole series is coming out and nobody seems to want to answer my question. On the other hand, if you want to buy it in shops such as TS, i think you got to wait until the whole series is out. Anyway good luck
    its not they dun wan to reply ur q but we dun really noe when the entire set released, i try poh kim ts and bluemax but none selling the 1st part of the series, oso the bt link is dead so i kinda screwed
    "He who wins people, prospers; he who loses them, fails. Your present plan should be to seek humans of high aims and farseeing views, and you can establish yourself firmly." Zhou Yu

Quote Originally Posted by CSY5225
    its not they dun wan to reply ur q but we dun really noe when the entire set released, i try poh kim ts and bluemax but none selling the 1st part of the series, oso the bt link is dead so i kinda screwed
    Thanks a lot CSY5225, that was really comforting to know that someone can tell me why... By the way is there any rental shop you know of which rents "Miracle Healers"?

what exactly is this series about? i can't read chinese...lol
    ~Lysa~

Quote Originally Posted by icetea987
    what exactly is this series about? i can't read chinese...lol
    You can read a short premise of the story here, courtesy of yesasia.com.

I can't wait 'til part II is released.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yahaha!! me three!!! can't wait to watched it!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

If you live in the U.S., the complete series is available at yesasia: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")